Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

Having lived and worked outside of Philadelphia in the past you couldn't pay me now to live in PA. Id rather live in a yurt out west in the mountains any day. But best of luck to you in your empty home.

This area isnt as bad as Philly, but its getting worse. 2hrs to Philly, 45 min to Bmore..... everyones scrambling to get out of the cities. Id rather be living in northern PA. I can get a job...and thats all it is a job..20/hr and live like a king compared to here. I wouldnt have bought this if the previous owner didnt have to up and head back to Aiken. Quick, price was right but taxes are hell. Now DOT is contemplating a mileage tax....our gas tax on top of property and schools is phuggin unreal. 12 more years, and im gone.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pahick

Having lived and worked outside of Philadelphia in the past you couldn't pay me now to live in PA. Id rather live in a yurt out west in the mountains any day. But best of luck to you in your empty home.

This area isnt as bad as Philly, but its getting worse. 2hrs to Philly, 45 min to Bmore..... everyones scrambling to get out of the cities. Id rather be living in northern PA. I can get a job...and thats all it is a job..20/hr and live like a king compared to here. I wouldnt have bought this if the previous owner didnt have to up and head back to Aiken. Quick, price was right but taxes are hell. Now DOT is contemplating a mileage tax....our gas tax on top of property and schools is phuggin unreal. 12 more years, and im gone.

12 more years and you'll be in the People's Republic of PA.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Bet she's better looking than anything you've had. Post up some pics of your skanks.

Cant, Im a 50yr old virgin lol

Ya, that's what I thought. Only puzzy you get is at 2 am when the bar is shutting down, nasty shiet. You go studly.

Better put a raincoat on if going down in that 2am bar closedown pool. LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt

12 more years and you'll be in the People's Republic of PA.

Lol.

It feels like it already lol. I think we talked before about 410s? Might be another guy, not sure. But if you look back at old images of Lincoln Speedway and Williams Grove and then look at the surrounding farms now. For the most part theyre gone. Amish in Lancaster are somewhat protected and around Gettysburg its harder to buy up farms....other than that developers have been buyin up a schitload for years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown

A shot of penisisillin a couple times a month never hurt anyone. Put hair on yur chest lol

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Unfortunately all of the smaller cities in PA are infested with violent crime thanks to more diverse populaces taking over. Cant really find a decent place on the north east coast outside of New Hampshire and Maine which will both be ruined due all of the Dems moving there

Shame your home value will keep decreasing every year by the time you move out

Last edited by ribka; 07/31/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Unfortunately all of the smaller cities in PA are infested with violent crime thanks to more diverse populaces taking over. Cant really find a decent place on the north east coast outside of New Hampshire and Maine which will both be ruined due all of the Dems moving there

Border county, as long as Maryland stays a schithole I wont lose. The only thing I worry about is theres a development not 100yrds from me and theyre expanding. SUPPOSED to be 300k+ homes going in like the current part of the development but a new contractor bought the extension, and they arent known for higher quality homes. Hearing coming up soon so ill know then what to expect.

Go west a county or 2 and the crime and taxes arent as bad. Good place to retire. Here though, youre right, crime is an issue. New York to Bmore runs right through us.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Thats the problem. The Biden admin are pushing low cost housing be built next to nice neighborhoods all over the US now. Good luck with house value if you didnt buy in the right area

Border county, as long as Maryland stays a schithole I wont lose. The only thing I worry about is theres a development not 100yrds from me and theyre expanding. SUPPOSED to be 300k+ homes going in like the current part of the development but a new contractor bought the extension, and they arent known for higher quality homes. Hearing coming up soon so ill know then what to expect.

Go west a county or 2 and the crime and taxes arent as bad. Good place to retire. Here though, youre right, crime is an issue. New York to Bmore runs right through us.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

A shot of penisisillin a couple times a month never hurt anyone. Put hair on yur chest lol

#CougarBait

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Thats the problem. The Biden admin are pushing low cost housing be built next to nice neighborhoods all over the US now. Good luck with house value if you didnt buy in the right area

This sucks bigly.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Your in York?
I think?

We have 3 borough Depts in our county.
Maybe 10 or so cops, all told.

Saxton only has two, I think. I know they are hurting, want to combine
with a town in another county. And they need the cops. Stuck in around
the mountains/lake/river. They are a long way from where the couple
State boys are likely to be in the county.

Wheres closest state police? Altoona? My uncle lives up between Weavers Falls and Shy Beaver just off the lake. Not much goes on 'cept tourists id imagine.

No SP in Altoona, barracks is in Hollidaysburg. Altoona is a 3rd class city

Or Bedford. But last I heard, there are two single officer cars on duty midnight shift. The county's 50x50 miles? Considering mountains and the river, you can't travel NW to SW. Only E to W or North to South.

If they are in Hyndman, the Southwest corner and a trouble spot,
Saxton in the Northeast is a long time away.

We live in the center, at a place that has a lot of wrecks.
Response time here is usually 20 minutes plus.
The barracks is about 9 miles away.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 07/31/21.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Already statedr I got J&J. Seriously considering getting Pfizer. Undecided IF I do it if ill go with one dose or 2. Still looking at others who've done it and how theyre getting on. Probably will wait til end of September to see if cases shoot up or not.

This has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This sucks bigly.

Leave kingston outta this.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Travis,

My best guess is you are retired and your wife has moved on, career-wise. Clearly I could be wrong but is she (or you assuming Fed employ) required to take the shot for employ?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

This sucks bigly.

Originally Posted by deflave
Already statedr I got J&J. Seriously considering getting Pfizer. Undecided IF I do it if ill go with one dose or 2. Still looking at others who've done it and how theyre getting on. Probably will wait til end of September to see if cases shoot up or not.

This has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.

LOL

OMG. Following and making long-term health decisions based on Biden Politburo Central Committee controlled *statistics*?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EdM
Travis,

My best guess is you are retired and your wife has moved on, career-wise. Clearly I could be wrong but is she (or you assuming Fed employ) required to take the shot for employ?

We are not feds but I know people that are.

Nobody fully understands what is happening right now. Apparently the White House gave no indication to any of the agencies that this was coming down.

All the HQ components are in a “WTF” status right now. If what the WH said goes into play, it will be a disaster. There is no legal mandate to show you got the shot, so most everybody will opt for the weekly testing. You will inevitably test positive roughly 50% of the time and that’s a mandatory (paid) quarantine as well as a workman’s comp claim.

The WH has also stated that unvaccinated cannot travel on government time. This is going to cause a logistical nightmare for all federal agencies.

My son is active duty and he says the same. Massive pressure to get it, but they still can’t make you. Half of his unit will be on quarantine some weeks. Fine in garrison but would be a nightmare otherwise.

That’s all I’ve been told on the subject from multiple reliable sources.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What service is your boy in?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

This sucks bigly.

Leave kingston outta this.

LOL

You’ll have to leave out all the Kingston brotherly cock to face slapping matches too.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by EdM
Travis,

Nobody fully understands what is happening right now. Apparently the White House gave no indication to any of the agencies that this was coming down.

All the HQ components are in a “WTF” status right now. If what the WH said goes into play, it will be a disaster. There is no legal mandate to show you got the shot, so most everybody will opt for the weekly testing. You will inevitably test positive roughly 50% of the time and that’s a mandatory (paid) quarantine as well as a workman’s comp claim.

The WH has also stated that unvaccinated cannot travel on government time. This is going to cause a logistical nightmare for all federal agencies.

My son is active duty and he says the same. Massive pressure to get it, but they still can’t make you. Half of his unit will be on quarantine some weeks. Fine in garrison but would be a nightmare otherwise.

Grinding the system to a halt is an acceptable outcome.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Travis,

Good intel.

Not only am I glad I don't have to go to a J.O.B., I'm also glad I don't work for .gov.

Big fat PITA for anybody in either of these positions right now. So glad I don't have to deal with that bulshit.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
245 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 27 invisible), 1,862 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,800
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.