Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Curious what you what you have seen or bought. It seems if you do not check in on a regular basis you miss some good buys.

Last edited by andrews1958; 07/31/21.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have bought and sold quite a few things here. It often amazes me how quickly some things sell here.
Les

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't recall ever seeing a good deal on the 'Fire's Classified Forums, some of them are so ridiculously over priced, I love seeing a 15 page for sale ad that's only got "back to the top" by the guy that is clearly failing to understand his [bleep] not made of gold...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There have literally been thousands of deals over the past 15 years, and just as many overpriced items. I have bought 100s of from here, and sold a bunch as well.

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I recently (end of May) aquired 3 boxes of .277" 130 grain TTSX'S from Full3r for a good price. And more recently a Scott G series from SLM for a fraction of their retail price..

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I’ve had lots of transactions here, both buying and selling. Never have had an issue. For sure there are ridiculous prices in some cases, but there’s also stuff reasonably priced.

NRA Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hubert has 1/2 a box 16 ga shells he wants $120 for

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've had many great experiences on the classifieds. So much so that I stay the hell out of there....

Already out of control with optics as it is and there are always more I really really NEED.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve bought a ton of stuff on here over the years. Sold a few things too. Everything was a fair deal in my mind, or I wouldn’t have done it. Occasionally somebody tries selling something at a ridiculous price and that fact soon becomes apparent. Nobody buys it and it just sits there, repeatedly coming back TTT and never sells. In law enforcement we refer to that as a “clue”. Bottom line…if you have a good product and you offer it at a reasonable price, it won’t last long in the classifieds. There are a lot of knowledgeable buyers here. Once in a while, somebody offers something at a price that seems too good to be true. With a known seller, those things don’t last long at all! Those are the bargains that have me checking back several times a day. I’ve gotten some great deals, but damn! I’ve just missed a few too! One other point, only once have I ever dealt with someone on here that wasn’t fair and honest. That bastard has been gone a long time.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
omchamlin: OMG!
I have been purchasing items (Rifles, pistols, scopes, knives, pistol grips, rings, binoculars and the like!) on this forum for more than 18 years now.
And each and every one of those items purchased I considered to be a "good deal"!
I nearly gagged when I read your post!
Very recently I bought a pair of Smith & Wesson "N" frame grips offered by a CampFirer hereon for $45.00!
They upgraded my pistol immensely.
I could go on and on, and, I think I will a bit.
A while back I bought a wonderful Remington XR-100 Rifle from a CampFirer on here at a VERY pleasing price - the Rifle shoots like a dream.
Last pistol I bought from the CampFire "Want Ads" was a minty condition Smith & Wesson Model 34 - I was very pleased with the gun and the price.
Last month I purchased a very hard to find set of Ruger rings for a gloss blued Ruger #1 - I was VERY pleased with the price and the condition of these rings.
I am certain over the years I have purchased well more than a dozen knives that were listed for sale hereon by our members - NEVER been dissatisfied with ANY of these many purchases.
I am just shaking my head over your blanket condemnation of this sites classifieds as it is DIRECTLY CONTRARY to my many, first hand experiences.
I am NOT saying I don't ever see what I consider to be an over-priced item listed here - I do on occasion - BUT... I, like you, have the option of NOT purchasing any item seen on these classifieds.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Swaro binoculars with EL glass for 400-450, twice.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#PenisPatrolDivision

#SHEESH

#SHEESH

#SixSeconds

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bought a Bonanza/Forster loading press for $100.00
George

Dad always said, "Nadie Nacio Ensenado" (No One Was Born Taught)
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't remember any steals per se, but I have found multiple things that that I couldn't find locally. A WTB ad can turn up amazing things. Got a scope awhile back that way. Been burned twice on electronic items, but overall it's a great place to shop. Don't like the price on an item move along. Some like to inject drama into every damn facet of their life it seems. Not so say gougers shouldn't be called out. wink

MAGA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Maybe it’s just me but it seems stagnant as hell lately...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I’d claw through razor wire and knock a dick outta Bobbi Browns mouth, twice....To get that deal.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Pre-panic, seemed there was at least one “deal” per day, but you had to be quick. Naturally, not as many deals in the last 10 months or so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I’d claw through razor wire and knock a dick outta Bobbi Browns mouth, twice....To get that deal.

🦫

😆

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I sold Remington 700 in .270 with pressed checking that had the barrel plugged for many years from a bowhunting buddy who had no interest in rifles. The rifling was dark. He acquired the rifle from a newly deceased family member widow.

I listed the rifle for sale for $289.00. I must of set a campfire record for "I'll Take It" in a matter of mere seconds.

The buyer later reported to me by PM the barrel cleaned up nicely and shot very well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

😆

Dude, where have you been ?

We were getting so close, then you ghost me for like 6 weeks.

Made me feel a little dirty.

Laffin

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 72 invisible), 2,926 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,132
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.