Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He wants us to know when the blackout hits it will be an attack by the Evil Empire, as was the False Flag pipeline "hack".

Strange how the dimocommies always loved Khrushchev, Gorbachev, Castro, Daniel Ortega, Xi, etc.

So, i wonder what happened to make them have a hardon for Putin.

Oh yeah, Putin have Trump the soccer ball and said the ball was in his court.

Oh yeah, the USSR fell, due to R Reagan.

Maybe as a comkunist, Putin just doesnt measure up. Maybe he's kind of like Trump, a nationalist.

And what did Kim give Trump? An envelope Trump held with the flap forward making an M, like for you got mail? And that night Trump tweeted that he had recieved a very nice letter.

Humm. I wonder what was in the soccer ball and letter.

Maybe a bunch of Russian info on traitors in our govt and business? Hillarys emails? To foreign powers?

I wonder what was in the envelope from little Kim the left said we had to have nuclear war with or the crazy guy would take us out? Maybe info on why Zero sent Eric Schmidt to NK to set up Gmail so traitors here like Zero and Hillary and rogue C_A could direct Kims dads genrals on firing missiles over Japan?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/31/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sometimes Biteme seems very lucent and verbose, actually quite intelligent for complete interviews.

Could it be possible he is driving the narrative that he is senile so he can escape blame if things dont go as he and the cabal have planned and in the event schiett hits the fan?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sometimes Biteme seems very lucent and verbose, actually quite intelligent for complete interviews.

Could it be possible he is driving the narrative that he is senile so he can escape blame if things dont go as he and the cabal have planned and in the event schiett hits the fan?

When he's babbling jibberish it just means he's off his meds.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There is a repetitious call blaming and threatening Putin with war.
Im betting we see the MSM taking up the battle cry.

Do NOT underestimate your enemy.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If I were a Russian I would probably like Putin. He's a nationalist.

He's also a cold blooded murderer and not the cross bearing crusader the 'tards here like to think he is.

I'm not a Russian, I am an American, and so he is my enemy. That being said, I do not want a war with Russia, hell I don't want a war with anyone, but seems to me there are bigger fish to fry. China should be our focus.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not even people who make money on armed conflicts are stupid enough to do or back this. Russia will never fully cooperate with USA because it shares long border with PRC and outcome of conflict between Americans and Chinese is far from certain. Basically just like in personal relationships one want to associate with winners not losers. This is what Americans did in EU allowing for completion of Baltic pipeline to appease Germany at expense of smaller Eastern Europeans countries. Germany is simply more powerful and influential then Ukraine, Poland and the Baltic States.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
demoRATS just gotsa have a war somewhere.. and it's got to be big enough to really fling some big schit at it from the MIC.

Gotsa get those warbucks flowing and people dying.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see a full scale economic and cyber war before any boots on the ground. If our country is smart, we will bring back all our strategic manufacturing facilities back to this country, or at the very least, this hemisphere.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I see a full scale economic and cyber war before any boots on the ground. If our country is smart, we will bring back all our strategic manufacturing facilities back to this country, or at the very least, this hemisphere.

Thats what Trump was doing with his tariffs on goods from China. We lost 67,000 mgfs under Zero from increased taxes and increasing red tape, hiring and firing federal regulations. Many of those moved to Chyna.

He forced a lot of them back here but thats not happening now.

If we were smart we would never have elected dimocommies in the first place.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
demoRATS just gotsa have a war somewhere.. and it's got to be big enough to really fling some big schit atit from the MIC.

Gotsa get those warbucks flowing and people dying.

The main objective on the 16 year plan was to destroy the US with Chyna and the 5 eyes allies help and then to enable Agenda 21 (2021) that would kill all but 250 million to 500 million people.

The NWO wasnt concerned with making money. That age has passed and achieved its goal by generating enough money to buy and control and blackmail most of the worlds politicians and businessmen and govt dept heads.
Thats why people like Zukerberg and Bezos and Dorsey were set up by our money through illegal darfa programs. They are pawns of the big wheels as are the Clinton's and Zero and Biteme and are expendable.
Remember, Vanguard and Blackrock own 98% of the economy.

The ill um in atti can live underground as long as they wish in the event of nuclear war.

What do you need money for when you would be part of a select few who owned everything?

They wouldnt need to pay their slave survivors with anything but some food and shelter.

People soon forgot the truth Hitler taught. Devise a plan so inhuman and unbelievable and humans wont believe it.

Why? Communism is a Satanic organization who worships the dark forces for their riches and power and hates God and desires to kill and maim those made in His image to hurt Him.

Our battle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities of evil.

Because of Trump the plan now is Agenda 2030.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Is Russia next up on the war ferris wheel?

#Wolverines

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown
#Wolverines

LOL

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Democrats never pick on anyone their same size. They'll go to war with a small country that will be supported by Russia or China therefore fighting them by proxy. I don't think the jackasses that are controlling Joe the Pious will allow him to get us into a shooting war with a large nation. Could be wrong but they know they've got a large problem here at home. They're crazy but I don't think they're crazy enough to get the Nation into something they can't handle. They're on the brink of a war with their own citizens here and trying hard to get us into a situation where they can declare Marshal Law. Ask the Germans how good an idea it was to fight a war on two fronts.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Slavek
Not even people who make money on armed conflicts are stupid enough to do or back this. Russia will never fully cooperate with USA because it shares long border with PRC and outcome of conflict between Americans and Chinese is far from certain.

This is exactly why the Russians have a vested interest in weakening China. A strong China is a serious threat to Russia. Ask Trotsky about trusting a communist.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
We are in WW3. Atylical warfare.

The deep state cabal needs to win the people in this war, in order to gain complete control.

If they get that control, then they can decide how and when the killing begins.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We are in WW3. Atylical warfare.

The deep state cabal needs to win the people in this war, in order to gain complete control.

If they get that control, then they can decide how and when the killing begins.

Trump was right. They didnt want him, they wanted us. He is just standing between them and us.

They already have a bunch of snowflakes on the Fire.

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I'm convinced those in power right now in the US don't have the guts to start, let alone fight, a war with Russia. They like war, but they like asymmetric war with enemies that have no chance of doing anything but filing a few body bags for the TV.

I think the most dangerous flashpoint in the world right now is Taiwan.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Slavek
Not even people who make money on armed conflicts are stupid enough to do or back this. Russia will never fully cooperate with USA because it shares long border with PRC and outcome of conflict between Americans and Chinese is far from certain.

This is exactly why the Russians have a vested interest in weakening China. A strong China is a serious threat to Russia. Ask Trotsky about trusting a communist.

Yep, and it’s why the globalist in this county that are tied to outsourcing to China want nothing to do with the US and Russia having strong ties. An allied US and Russia is bad for China and the powerful from a business standpoint. From a worldview standpoint they hate the idea of a Nationalist closed borders and traditional customs Russian society being closely allied with the US. It doesn’t fit there agenda.

Here in 2021 there isn’t any good reason that the US shouldn’t be strong natural allies with Russia aligned against China. WWII is over we made up with Germany. The Cold War is over the US should be partnered with Russia again the true threat which we all know is China.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First country to get hit with an EMP bomb is done...............

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
797 members (10gaugemag, 163bc, 12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 78 invisible), 3,208 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,709
Posts18,400,156
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.