Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
chipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , love this barca lounger , nfl reruns hell yeah - it's hot out there

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
chipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , love this barca lounger , nfl reruns hell yeah - it's hot out there

Ima get me some popcorn.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ima get me some popcorn.

smile

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Has anyone else received a disturbing PM from 358wsm? This guy is a plant, beware!!!

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

What's disturbing is you ain't got the balls to call me and bring clearity to your suspicion.

You're wrong.
And so was I for reaching out to you.

Other than antlers, whom I contacted in order to clarify that my response here to him was not intended to be disrespectful, no one else has heard from me. HE is a man who has spoken into my life over the course of the last two years as a fellow believer and an encouragement in the area a temperance.

Wisdom dictates that I do not defend myself against your accusation.

Time has indeed more converts than reason.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Guess what buckwheat, I didn't answer your PM or call you because your Pm indicated that you are a very dumb person looking for fellow retards. I require no further discussion to bring "clearity" to the crap you spewed. Send a PM to EE, his mind works on a level similar to yours.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

What I was looking for was apparent in my OP.

At this point I could really care less what you "think."
Just know that I and "fellow retards" would gladly take a bullet for this country, you and your family included.

Carry on.......

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Unlimited data for your smartphone and millions of single women online dating.

Doorstep delivery food, alcohol , and just about anything else for an American household.

Option A : Risk your fortune, family , and friends for the cause

Option B: STFU and enjoy the first part above.

LMAO
It’ll happen any day , boys

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you think China is a threat now, just wait till your revolution starts.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
358wsm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NVhntr
If you think China is a threat now, just wait till your revolution starts.

THIS ^^^^^

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Has anyone else received a disturbing PM from 358wsm? This guy is a plant, beware!!!

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

What's disturbing is you ain't got the balls to call me and bring clearity to your suspicion.

You're wrong.

Other than antlers, whom I contacted in order to clarify that my response here to him was not intended to be disrespectful, no one else has heard from me. HE is a man who has spoken into my life over the course of the last two years as a fellow believer and an encouragement in the area a temperance.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Guess what buckwheat, I didn't answer your PM or call you because your Pm indicated that you are a very dumb person looking for fellow retards. I require no further discussion to bring "clearity" to the crap you spewed. Send a PM to EE, his mind works on a level similar to yours.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

bwahahahaa Free space in miker's head 24-7-365. Keep on truckin' miker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Unlimited data for your smartphone and millions of single women online dating.

Doorstep delivery food, alcohol , and just about anything else for an American household.

Option A : Risk your fortune, family , and friends for the cause

Option B: STFU and enjoy the first part above.

LMAO
It’ll happen any day , boys

lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
100 degrees here yesterday. Haying...

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
358wsm, that you and your fellow retards would gladly take a bullet provides great comfort in this time of peril.

GFY

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Other than antlers, whom I contacted in order to clarify that my response here to him was not intended to be disrespectful, no one else has heard from me. HE is a man who has entered my anus over the course of the last two years as a fellow homosexual and an encouragement in the area of gayness.

Wisdom dictates that I am a homosexual and a [bleep] retard with civil war fantasies because I’m a [bleep] loser and a fat piece of trash who thinks he has weapons skills.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Lol what?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
358wsm, that you and your fellow retards would gladly take a bullet provides great comfort in this time of peril.

GFY

mike r

Patton said it best.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Best to you Ivmiker.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

Just know that I and "fellow retards" would gladly take a bullet for this country, you and your family included.

Carry on.......

I sure hope you take a bullet, the country wouldn’t be a worse place because of it. Lol…..f a g g o t.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Let’s keep this one on top to make it easier for the FBI to find.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

What's for supper? You put something in the crock pot, or are you cooking it up later? Don't forget to make sure the laundry's caught up and the dishes are done. Clean yourself up some too, don't be afraid to doll yourself up a little.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

What's for supper? You put something in the crock pot, or are you cooking it up later? Don't forget to make sure the laundry's caught up and the dishes are done. Clean yourself up some too, don't be afraid to doll yourself up a little.

laugh FUNNY

Posted by Bristoe
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

When will the amassing begin, and where.?

If anyone knows and wants to share, but doesn't feel that it is safe to post that information here publicly, feel free to PM me. And if you don't feel that the PM is secure (which we all know it isn't) then I'll give you my number and we can speak about it.

Others, who have an answer, and feel a public post is alright, then post away boys.

No amassing will happen. We are somewhere between fourth generation and fifth generation warfare. In this environment, massed forces(of an inferior force) are dead forces.

As an example, Taliban combat operations are largely fourth gen warfare. Decentralized control and small unit actions are harder to detect before they happen.

Here's a little primer if none of that made sense to you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_warfare

First-generation warfare refers to Ancient and Post-classical battles fought with massed manpower, using phalanx, line and column tactics with uniformed soldiers governed by the state.

Second-generation warfare is the Early modern tactics used after the invention of the rifled musket and breech-loading weapons and continuing through the development of the machine gun and indirect fire. The term second generation warfare was created by the U.S. military in 1989.

Third-generation warfare focuses on using Late modern technology-derived tactics of leveraging speed, stealth and surprise to bypass the enemy's lines and collapse their forces from the rear. Essentially, this was the end of linear warfare on a tactical level, with units seeking not simply to meet each other face to face but to outmaneuver each other to gain the greatest advantage.

Fourth-generation warfare as presented by Lind et al. is characterized by a "post-modern" return to decentralized forms of warfare, blurring of the lines between war and politics, combatants and civilians due to nation states' loss of their near-monopoly on combat forces, returning to modes of conflict common in pre-modern times.

Fifth-generation warfare is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception".[3]

MontanaMarine has it figured out.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

You're wrong.

Best to you Ivmiker.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

Carry on.......

You keep posting [bleep] like this on social media, there’s probably decent odds you’ll get the chance to take that bullet. I’d say small localized groups of folks you know and TRUST dearly would be a more intelligent route than openly recruiting on the WWW.

But keep going…..

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
85 members (308ld, 10gaugemag, 99Ozarks, batch, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,576 guests, and 724 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,759
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.