Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Swaro binoculars with EL glass for 400-450, twice.

I’d claw through razor wire and knock a dick outta Bobbi Browns mouth, twice....To get that deal.

🦫

😆

Dude, where have you been ?

We were getting so close, then you ghost me for like 6 weeks.

Made me feel a little dirty.

Laffin

🦫

Lmfao. Went fishing in Freeport, bought some land to build a new house on. Usual work type stuff, ya know.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Swaro binoculars with EL glass for 400-450, twice.

I’d claw through razor wire and knock a dick outta Bobbi Browns mouth, twice....To get that deal.

🦫

😆

Dude, where have you been ?

We were getting so close, then you ghost me for like 6 weeks.

Made me feel a little dirty.

Laffin

🦫

Lmfao. Went fishing in Freeport, bought some land to build a new house on. Usual work type stuff, ya know.

Property, sweet !

#winning

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Uberlanche

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Uberlanche

Beat me to it. That was a hell of a deal

Then there was also the Ruger Charger sans bipod and magazine

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Since 2006 I have sold and bought lots of things on the Campfire. Some were a good deal while others that I just had to have. I have only been burnt once with most of the sellers and buyers being great to work with.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
omchamlin: OMG!
I have been purchasing items (Rifles, pistols, scopes, knives, pistol grips, rings, binoculars and the like!) on this forum for more than 18 years now.
And each and every one of those items purchased I considered to be a "good deal"!
I nearly gagged when I read your post!
Very recently I bought a pair of Smith & Wesson "N" frame grips offered by a CampFirer hereon for $45.00!
They upgraded my pistol immensely.
I could go on and on, and, I think I will a bit.
A while back I bought a wonderful Remington XR-100 Rifle from a CampFirer on here at a VERY pleasing price - the Rifle shoots like a dream.
Last pistol I bought from the CampFire "Want Ads" was a minty condition Smith & Wesson Model 34 - I was very pleased with the gun and the price.
Last month I purchased a very hard to find set of Ruger rings for a gloss blued Ruger #1 - I was VERY pleased with the price and the condition of these rings.
I am certain over the years I have purchased well more than a dozen knives that were listed for sale hereon by our members - NEVER been dissatisfied with ANY of these many purchases.
I am just shaking my head over your blanket condemnation of this sites classifieds as it is DIRECTLY CONTRARY to my many, first hand experiences.
I am NOT saying I don't ever see what I consider to be an over-priced item listed here - I do on occasion - BUT... I, like you, have the option of NOT purchasing any item seen on these classifieds.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You know what, honestly, you're probably right. It's just that the crazy for sale threads stick out in my mind more (like those $120 shot gun shells, that was funny!). I don't actually remember buying anything here, but then really, I haven't seen anything that I really happen to need at a price too good to pass up. And that's me, there probably are some good great deals on here, from good folks, I guess I just haven't jumped in on any of them. Blanket condemnation withdrawn...

For the record, I have bought plenty off the gun forum circuit in general, I remember getting about three full sets + of Smith & Wesson Knives (the 70's -80's knives, in the old blue, metal cornered boxes) for about $450 or something like that. Sold a set to a buddy, sold a set on eBay and kept a full set for myself, basically for free. Other things, I'm a grip whore, love old S&W combats, optics (work bench so full of un-mounted scopes and red dots, no room left to "work" now, for several years...)
Sheesh.
I will.
OMC

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 07/31/21.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

713 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,146
Posts18,464,986
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.