Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
It'll never happen....at least not as a planned event. I'm as sick of this chit as anyone but 1 man can't stand alone and 100 men can't agree on ....ANYTHING, AT ALL, EVER!!! Go to any gun club meeting anytime and put 15 people on one project and watch it fail...
Find 100 middle aged guys willing to stand together and then look at how many of them aren't in good enough shape to run to their mailbox.
If anything ever happens it will start like a Ruby Ridge and grow. If someone was going to do something, why don't we start by busting out the illegally held people that were arrested for the BS on Jan 6th??? While I'm on my soap box, why isn't Trump helping them? They were at least willing to be there for him.... Trust me, I'm fed up with ALL the tyranny and ALL the azzholes that support it, INCLUDING THE WORTHLESS TROLLS, that frequent here, but sadly I don't see a realistic way out.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figure when the food runs out, it will sort itself out.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Crazy psychology, & not trying to make it about me.

But I have a history of chit happening after I'm disengaged or too old to participate. I could bore you to tears of the events that have happened to me this way. It's so regular that I've come to believe in it.

Been saying for 30 years, after being a halfazzsed prepper for a long time that ""the chit will hit the fan when I'm too old to participate" At best, I'll still be here only to have chit I've prepared for for 40 years kick my as & I can only watch.

Hint; I'm nearly 68 & my running & gunning days ae drawing nearer.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by bobinpa
It'll never happen....at least not as a planned event. I'm as sick of this chit as anyone but 1 man can't stand alone and 100 men can't agree on ....ANYTHING, AT ALL, EVER!!! Go to any gun club meeting anytime and put 15 people on one project and watch it fail...
Find 100 middle aged guys willing to stand together and then look at how many of them aren't in good enough shape to run to their mailbox.
If anything ever happens it will start like a Ruby Ridge and grow. If someone was going to do something, why don't we start by busting out the illegally held people that were arrested for the BS on Jan 6th??? While I'm on my soap box, why isn't Trump helping them? They were at least willing to be there for him.... Trust me, I'm fed up with ALL the tyranny and ALL the azzholes that support it, INCLUDING THE WORTHLESS TROLLS, that frequent here, but sadly I don't see a realistic way out.

There’s just not enough will to get it done. At least not at the moment. Waaaaay too much complacency.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

There’s just not enough will to get it done. At least not at the moment. Waaaaay too much complacency.

Things will have to get very uncomfortable. Third world style. Like someone else said, wait til the food/water runs short. Desperate people take desperate measures. People sitting in a nice home, with plenty of food, good job, kids in school etc… aint throwing all that away. I’m sure lots of folks on here, guns are that line in the sand. I’m also sure more than half will reluctantly comply.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
As usual there are many folks w/ no combat experience bloviating about what they will do.

Doing so on the intrawebs is equally easy and really, really stupid.

as usual YMMV

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Things will have to get very uncomfortable. Third world style. Like someone else said, wait til the food/water runs short. Desperate people take desperate measures. People sitting in a nice home, with plenty of food, good job, kids in school etc… aint throwing all that away. I’m sure lots of folks on here, guns are that line in the sand. I’m also sure more than half will reluctantly comply.

Agreed!!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
I smell feds all over this. this is what they do. dont fall for it.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Goes to show the greatness of the men who stepped up, having to leave their families, risk everything they had, to march off together with hopes to free themselves from British Rule. I don't know how we could do the same here. It's all over my head, but, when if it happens, swing by and pick me up.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
R
Says the guy whose only so-called and self-titled defense of the nation or the constitution has been limited to blowharding on the internet.

Some folks have actually been on battlefields and have actually risked taking bullets, actually taken bullets.. OR WORSE.. in defense of these things and you, sir, aren’t one of them.

Frankly, I wouldn’t suggest anyone hold their breath waiting for you to do more than talk.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Makes a fella wonder how many feds are on here.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking

Ya think? grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Ya think? grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

😂…

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Goes to show the greatness of the men who stepped up, having to leave their families, risk everything they had, to march off together with hopes to free themselves from British Rule. I don't know how we could do the same here. It's all over my head, but, when if it happens, swing by and pick me up.

Victory in the Revolution had very little to do with the Sons of Liberty.

We won because a Superpower--France--came in against their enemies, the British. Also we had a few good leaders. But General Washington had to lash and hang many "patriots" for deserting.

Something like 2/3 of Americans either didn't care who won or wanted the British to win. Most of them didn't fight for the Brits. After all, why should they? The Brits already had a huge army.

The Brits abandoned America for the same reason America abandoned Viet Nam. The value of winning simply wasn't worth the cost.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What's wrong with our nation is that evil has been given a free hand at everything. I'm reminded of this quote from Tocqueville, "America is great because America is good". I've read that all my life. Now if you do an internet search everything comes up saying he never said that. Rewriting history comes to my mind. Nothing that was once a true reliable standard is left alone. Deliberate too.

I wonder how much prayer was devoted to the efforts of our Founding? It should begin with that. What holds many back this very day are values they learned from being influenced by God. Thou shalt not kill, steal, etc. I believe the Founders went through those very same thoughts and tried at all cost to avoid bloodshed but somehow they got the green light from God and they never looked back. So you guys that want to take our nation back by force. I've been ready for a long time. I don't want my conscience to get in the way though. I want to do as Stonewall Jackson once said, "draw your swords and throw the scabbard away"!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The answer to winning the war is knowing that "all politics is local". There's not going to be any march on Washington. We must work together as individuals on the common cause of reclaiming our rightful place in history and getting this fraudulent election decertified in the states in question. Arizona finally got the election results although they are partial and someone managed to corrupt the results enough to cast doubt and give plausible deniability the media can run with. Ducey has chanted there will be no decertification. Prove him wrong! Change his mind. It's possible if people band together and demand election accountability. The legislature will comply with the wishes of the great majority if and only if they know for certain they have to in order to keep their seat at the table of power.
This must happen in all states especially the ones that managed to carry Biden's sorry ass to the hollow victory he got. It's indeed up to us but not the way our ancestors did it. Times have changed and logistics are vastly different. As long as they think they've got away with it they will just fortify their positions. Minds can be changed and it takes huge majorities of citizens willing to make their will known in uncertain terms.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

I remember being proud of them when I was a kid. They were the biggest and the baddest, watching over our country with vigilance. Now they are a corrupt garbage organization.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (16penny, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,827
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.