Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
fool wearing a mask at at a festival...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Huh?

Specifics?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With the redeployment of mask mandates I am looking forward to more threads like this, where boomers are upset by what other people choose to wear.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not just boomers. I’m to the point if you’re wearing a mask, I want to kick your ass.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have no worries or need to wear a mask but you should stop and think maybe it's someone with a compromised immune system like my uncle with copd. He looks perfectly healthy but he's one little bug away from the funeral home. Some of you guys take it a bit far.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Lots of masked bandits everywhere. Fine with me, just let folks decide for themselves.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Lots of masked bandits everywhere. Fine with me, just let folks decide for themselves.

Exactly

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stickfight
With the redeployment of mask mandates I am looking forward to more threads like this, where boomers are upset by what other people choose to wear.

Perpetually proving what an ignorant chkunt you are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not just boomers. I’m to the point if you’re wearing a mask, I want to kick your ass.

You said it! The science says that stopping Covid with a cloth mask is like stopping skeeters with a chain link fence, but idiots wear them because big brother says so.
They oughta be asking who in the hell is behind this charade and why the hell we are sacrificing businesses and livelihoods for a virus with a 97% survival rate?
Freakin sheeple.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

You said it! The science says that stopping Covid with a cloth mask is like stopping skeeters with a chain link fence, but idiots wear them because big brother says so.
They oughta be asking who in the hell is behind this charade and why the hell we are sacrificing businesses and livelihoods for a virus with a 97% survival rate?
Freakin sheeple.
7mm

Talked with a couple friends today about masks. They won't stop smoke, which you can see. So how the hell are they going to stop covid, which are smaller particles you cannot see?

Last edited by local_dirt; 07/31/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I view masks the same as Biden bumper stickers.... I instantly know you're nothing but an oxygen thief and I want you outta my sight!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight

You should consult a dictionary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

Freakin sheeple.
7mm

That's the most disgusting part that earns my contempt.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Showdog75
I have no worries or need to wear a mask but you should stop and think maybe it's someone with a compromised immune system like my uncle with copd. He looks perfectly healthy but he's one little bug away from the funeral home. Some of you guys take it a bit far.

How did he get COPD?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rlott

How did he get COPD?

What does it matter?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Let me preface this to say that I don't mean to offend you ....but the whole point or logic behind this thread and similar threads is that it is widely understood that masks don't work. It doesn't matter what condition you have, there's just no point in wearing a mask. My dad also has COPD and black lung. He was an underground coal miner for 34 years. He doesn't wear a mask because he feels it's a waste of time. To further explain the logic behind this post is that if you are wearing a mask, you must be too ignorant to think for yourself and figure out that the mask doesn't work. Since you can't think for yourself, you just do as the government tells you to do.

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Perpetually proving what an ignorant chkunt you are.

Stay mad boomer.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by rlott

How did he get COPD?

What does it matter?

It matters how he got it. Occupational from working? Or the result of years of stupid decisions such as smoking, vaping, drugs, etc.? He gets sympathy if it ain’t his fault, less so if he did it to himself. That was the point of the question.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Yeah what a dumbass!!!! He should just be eating worm medicine for horses like you geniuses…..

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 07/31/21.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Yeah what a dumbass!!!! He should just be eating worm medici e for horses like you geniuses…..

1875 posts and not one piece of useful info....that must be a record even for you.

TRUMP 2020
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,794
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.