Hop To
#16297085 07/30/21
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
gearing up to sell some lead, just got all my bullets traps cleaned out and will be melting in to 1 pound ingots, there is a price increase from what I sold before for

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
this post is useless

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
so is this one..

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
[quote=barnabus this post is useless quote

]this is is useless to you probably because you ate lead when you were a s h I t pile move on if your not buying move on moron

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
WOW, this thread went down fast...

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Muffin
WOW, this thread went down fast...

does take long from the classifieds idiots

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
So what will be the price per pound, shipped, and what is the minimum and maximum quantity for a shipment?
Confirm it will all be reclaimed range scrap. Or another original alloy?

Thanks,
Rex

Last edited by TRexF16; 07/31/21.
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
$2.00 per pound plus shipping, reclaimed bullet lead, rifle, pistol and 22lr, up to 60 pounds a box, shipped in usps tampered proof boxes, ask anyone that bought off me.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gemby58

]this is is useless to you probably because you ate lead when you were a s h I t pile move on if your not buying move on moron

lol stupid douchebag.dont post something until its ready to sell.no one cares about your no price ad.

Last edited by barnabus; 07/31/21.
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by barnabus

lol stupid douchebag.dont post something until its ready to sell.no one cares about your no price ad.

LOL no price ad got it almost all sold I posted not to sell to new people but people I sold before too, so guess I wasent too stupid after all huh? ill get rid of what's left around here, so go s h I t on someone else post bet you weren't buying just being the a hole that you are

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

LOL no price ad got it almost sold I posted not to sell to new people but people I sold before too, so guess I wasent too stupid after all huh

Make no mistake...you are stupid.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

LOL no price ad got it almost sold I posted not to sell to new people but people I sold before too, so guess I wasent too stupid after all huh

you bet, I'll forget more than your ever know

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

you bet, I'll forget more than your ever know

like forgetting to post price of a item you intend to sell "one day in the future." Dumbazz

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
[/quote]

like forgetting to post price of a item you intend to sell "one day in the future." Dumbazz[/quote

didn't forget, did that deliberately, not trying to attract new buyers, just letting previous buyers know that I'm gonna have more lead soon, now how dumb was that, petty stupid huh. you been on ignore for awhile now so price wouldn't concern you, you could have bought any is you wanted too

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[/quote]

like forgetting to post price of a item you intend to sell "one day in the future." Dumbazz[/quote

didn't forget, did that deliberately, not trying to attract new buyers, just letting previous buyers know that I'm gonna have more lead soon, now how dumb was that, petty stupid huh. you been on ignore for awhile now so price wouldn't concern you

no you are a DUMBAZZ MAKE NO MISTAKE. i wont put you on ignore..i like to see your stupidity for a good laugh.

W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
This site seems to have more angry trolls looking for an excuse to be verbally abusive than any other I visit.
Just ignore such and look for something positive.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The fine for wasting bandwidth is $200.00

Send it to me.

HM

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

didn't forget, did that deliberately, not trying to attract new buyers, just letting previous buyers know that I'm gonna have more lead soon, now how dumb was that, petty stupid huh. you been on ignore for awhile now so price wouldn't concern you

no you are a DUMBAZZ MAKE NO MISTAKE. i wont put you on ignore..i like to see your stupidity for a good laugh.[/quote]

well have fun, I have more laughs at you trying to high jack a post, you classified police, you got to be a Democrat

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
TTT

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
777 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 87 invisible), 3,086 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,708
Posts18,400,128
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.