Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

We don't have multiple source docs or videos yet to verify if it's fake news or not, yet.

These days Australia is one of three major beta test site nations for the progression of the NWO progressives that relabeled it the "Great Reset" .
If it quickly gains compliance there and the UK, it will spawn like mold spores across industrial third world countries, turning them into second world tyrannies.

I posted some docs a few months ago that details the plan as it was conceived a few years ago. That's one place to start.
It's a detailed orchestrated script and check list.

This is real and you have all you need to determine that this is real and this is coming to America shortly at which point we no longer have a constitution.

https://reclaimthenet.org/anti-lock...et-users-11000-fines-in-new-south-wales/

Fines for the truth

I'm very inclined to believe that op source since there's been so many similar stories coming out of there. I was responding to the poster who said it wasn't verified. I couldn't argue that, however I know that the Australian continent is a hub for such tyranny.
The links are interesting and remind me of the fact that many Germans have been arrested for announcing so much as a different number estimate for the holocaust. One man was imprisoned for many years. Once released, was denied access to his wife.
America's freedoms have been conceded over to the technocrats . It's Constitutions, federal and states have been largely ignored for years. That's not just trend, but even written policies.

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Pretty much all of that article is bollocks.

How so, Dan ?
Is it just speculatory blather?

Don't think he can talk about it.

Good one !
Laffin here.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Who knew half of all Australians answer to "Karen"?

You have no room to be slinging schidt

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

We don't have multiple source docs or videos yet to verify if it's fake news or not, yet.

These days Australia is one of three major beta test site nations for the progression of the NWO progressives that relabeled it the "Great Reset" .
If it quickly gains compliance there and the UK, it will spawn like mold spores across industrial third world countries, turning them into second world tyrannies.

I posted some docs a few months ago that details the plan as it was conceived a few years ago. That's one place to start.

This is real and you have all you need to determine that this is real and this is coming to America shortly at which point we no longer have a constitution.

Fines for the truth

I'm very inclined to believe that op source since there's been so many similar stories coming out of there. I was responding to the poster who said it wasn't verified. I couldn't argue that, however I know that the Australian continent is a hub for such tyranny.
The links are interesting and remind me of the fact that many Germans have been arrested for announcing so much as a different number estimate for the holocaust. One man was imprisoned for many years. Once released, was denied access to his wife.
America's freedoms have been conceded over to the technocrats . It's Constitutions, federal and states have been largely ignored for years. That's not just trend, but even written policies.

So if the MSM tells you the same lie over and over, you’ll believe them?!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
"2 weeks to flatten the curve and not overwhelm hospitals"...

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The vaccine will allow us to return to normal

Cmon man

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Fines for the truth

I don't believe CNN anymore than I believe you.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I think that articles like the one linked in the OP rely on the cliche that most Americans don't really know anything about other countries, and use that ignorance in order to fire up a bit of hysteria.

I could go through the article and fisk it, but I really can't be bothered. Like I said, pretty much all of it is bollocks.

I was just waiting for some wombat to tell me that I don't know what is going on where I live, and it is all because we have no more guns 'n sheit. No doubt they'll be along soon.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Fines for the truth

I don't believe CNN anymore than I believe you.

You said you’re inclined to believe when so many stories come out. Have a good day, Crapper.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I think that articles like the one linked in the OP rely on the cliche that most Americans don't really know anything about other countries, and use that ignorance in order to fire up a bit of hysteria.

I could go through the article and fisk it, but I really can't be bothered. Like I said, pretty much all of it is bollocks.

I was just waiting for some wombat to tell me that I don't know what is going on where I live, and it is all because we have no more guns 'n sheit. No doubt they'll be along soon.

So Sydney isn't on lockdown, they aren't fining people that aren't wearing masks, and you guys didn't hand over millions of guns to the Government? Interesting...

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Are you saying the same on the many Australian Gun and Hunting websites or just on American ones, Dan?

erikj Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
More fake news?
Australia sends in army to enforce Sydney lockdown

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/australas...dney-lockdown/ar-AAMJ5Hb?ocid=uxbndlbing

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
More fake news?

Bollocks, Mate, bollocks, I say.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

God help us, we didn't mean to bother you.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So no masks are required now in Australia and a businesses and schools are open? lol

Please enlighten us on the freedoms now in Australia and NZ. Going to take you Glock out for some range time today in Australia?

full cuck mode now in the land of Oz

Last edited by ribka; 08/01/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear AR15's are real popular in OZ.......laffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Pics or they don't exist.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka

So no masks are required now in Australia and a businesses and schools are open? lol

Please enlighten us on the freedoms now in Australia and NZ. Going to take you Glock out for some range time today in Australia?

full cuck mode now in the land of Oz

Sucking wads from commies.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
erikj Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
More fake news?

Bollocks, Mate, bollocks, I say.

Yeah, Dan Oz, is a little light on details. Rumors are that Biden is dropping the hammer next week.
Guaranteed, the administration is taking notes on effective tactics.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (219DW, 09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.