O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by old_willys
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
It's not supposed to keep you from getting the virus, it's supposed to lessen the effects.

+1

That was reported from day 1 but folks here will not remember that fact or do not want to remember it.

BS, The claim from day 1 was 95% effective in preventing one from catching Covid-19. We know know that is not accurate

WRONG, I was told before I got the shot in February it would not prevent me from getting Covid but it would lower my chances of dying. I was on the fence until I spoke with my cardiologist on my chances of surviving having CFS.

And that is exactly what it is doing; 97% of recent deaths are people who did not get the shot, only 3% are people that got the shot so it is working just as advertised.

Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by erikj
Of course the Covid vaccine works, just look at the results here,,,,

it's upset and exposed every kook on the Fire, maybe the entire planet

When your "science" requires censorship, it isn't science.

Isn't it good to know the scientific community never lies

Most rational folks would prefer having questions that can’t be fully answered as opposed to answers that can’t be questioned.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Here is a great data point to consider, listen to Dr. Robert Malone at about 18:10 in this recent podcast.

https://getpodcast.com/podcast/war-...ons-w-naomi-wolf-dr-robert-ma_e42d331fd9

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
It's not supposed to keep you from getting the virus, it's supposed to lessen the effects.

+1

That was reported from day 1 but folks here will not remember that fact or do not want to remember it.

BS, The claim from day 1 was 95% effective in preventing one from catching Covid-19. We know know that is not accurate

WRONG, I was told before I got the shot in February it would not prevent me from getting Covid but it would lower my chances of dying. I was on the fence until I spoke with my cardiologist on my chances of surviving having CFS.

And that is exactly what it is doing; 97% of recent deaths are people who did not get the shot, only 3% are people that got the shot so it is working just as advertised.

I don't care you were told in February at roll out it was touted as 95% effective

Where are you proof that supports your claim that 97% of deaths were unvaccinated?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

"They have to force us to be vaccinated as well – ALL of us, so that there is no control group and thus no proof of what they have done. They could simply blame mass health disorders on covid itself, or some other false culprit."

He's spot on.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
So in this article they do touch on fully vaccinated folks having contracted covid. Yet there is a lot they do not touch on. My primary question is are or were these infected folks on immune suppressants. Then we need to remember no one suggested that the vaccine is 100 percent effective in any population. Think the numbers are closer to 94% effective with Moderna and Phizer.

Then in this same link provided we find this link MORE: Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ttps://abcnews.go.com/US/vast-majority-icu-patients-covid-19-unvaccinated-abc/story?id=79128401

I am puzzled as to how anyone would take away from the article that Vaccines do not work?

Suppose Ill ask the anti-vaccesers what they really are afraid of, with the vaccines? Ill encourage you to look at this from many ICU attendees view. What are the ICU's personnel seeing that doesn't work and how harsh are the outcomes. I do not wish to be confrontational with those who choose to not be vaccinated, rather I'd like to understand your reservations against getting vaccinated with a 94% effective vaccine. As opposed to doing nearly nothing for example. From what I understand here the science and facts carry very little if any weight here with those who choose to abstain. Still Id like to truly understand the reservation in getting vaccinated.

Are we holding out for a better alternative? Do we expect a better alternative? Or is there a better alternative that currently out there that I am not aware of? This is worth a heart felt discussion at the very least as we are talking about life altering & or life ending choices here.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 08/01/21.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
So in this article they do touch on fully vaccinated folks having contracted covid. Yet there is a lot they do not touch on. My primary question is are or were these infected folks on immune suppressants. Then we need to remember no one suggested that the vaccine is 100 percent effective in any population. Think the numbers are closer to 94% effective with Moderna and Phizer.

Then in this same link provided we find this link MORE: Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ttps://abcnews.go.com/US/vast-majority-icu-patients-covid-19-unvaccinated-abc/story?id=79128401

I am puzzled as to how anyone would take away from the article that Vaccines do not work?

Suppose Ill ask the anti-vaccesers what they really are afraid of, with the vaccines? Ill encourage you to look at this from many ICU attendees view. What are the ICU's personnel seeing that doesn't work and how harsh are the outcomes. I do not wish to be confrontational with those who choose to not be vaccinated, rather I'd like to understand your reservations against getting vaccinated with a 94% effective vaccine. As opposed to doing nearly nothing for example. from what I understand here the science and facts carry very little if any weight here with those to abstain. Still Id like to truly understand the reservation in getting vaccinated.

Are we holding out for a better alternative? Do we expect a better alternative? Or is there a better alternative that currently out there that I am not aware of? This is worth a heart felt discussion at the very least as we are talking about life altering & or life ending choices here.

Why do you feel the need to be vaccinated against a condition that is 99.7% survivable?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

+1

Originally Posted by erikj
Of course the Covid vaccine works, just look at the results here,,,,

it's upset and exposed every kook on the Fire, maybe the entire planet

When your "science" requires censorship, it isn't science.

Isn't it good to know the scientific community never lies

Most rational folks would prefer having questions that can’t be fully answered as opposed to answers that can’t be questioned.

If you believe in the Easter Bunny, then you’ll also believe Old Toot is is the Covid Wizard. LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
There are no anti-vaxxers.

Cause there's no vaccines.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Suppose Ill ask the anti-vaccesers what they really are afraid of, with the vaccines? Ill encourage you to look at this from many ICU attendees view. What are the ICU's personnel seeing that doesn't work and how harsh are the outcomes. I do not wish to be confrontational with those who choose to not be vaccinated, rather I'd like to understand your reservations against getting vaccinated with a 94% effective vaccine. As opposed to doing nearly nothing for example. from what I understand here the science and facts carry very little if any weight here with those to abstain. Still Id like to truly understand the reservation in getting vaccinated.

Why do you feel the need to be vaccinated against a condition that is 99.7% survivable?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Well not sure if your figures are correct but 600,000 Americans are dead and the Vaccines could have saved 90% or more, that is the reason to take the COVID-19 Vaccine.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Well not sure if your figures are correct but 600,000 Americans are dead and the Vaccines could have saved 90% or more, that is the reason to take the COVID-19 Vaccine.

Amazing that a Vietnam vet believes the lies told by the government.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Amazing that a Vietnam vet believes the lies told by the government.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yet more proof. A major outbreak with hundreds of cases many of them symptomatic and 74% of them were vaccinated.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cdc-mask-decision-followed-stunning-204900053.html

I had a flu vaccine last year. I'll need another one this year. Does that mean last year's didn't work?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ill be happy to discuss this if you really wish to know.

1st 99.7% survivable for who? think the facts are closer to 98% survivable by the general population that become infected & this is overlooking long haulers.

2nd do we wish to include lung haulers in this discussion? I do and this a big factor for me. Their is more that we do not understand about long haulers than that that we do. Though roughly 10% of those infected do experience long hauler's symptoms for an extensive time after "recovering"

3rd this is not about one individual this is about the snowballing effect and mutations.

4th I choose to have faith in the world effort to be vaccinated & feel blessed to have the opportunity & choose to accept this choice. I accept this opportunity for the good intended myself and the reduction of the snowball effect that may effect the masses.

5th I see the real results in reduced hospitalizations since the vaccines acceptance and implementation.

6th I believe that the more of us that do accept the facts of the benefits of the vaccines (in my case I favor Moderna) the sooner & more effectivly we may have covid 19 suppressed.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yet more proof. A major outbreak with hundreds of cases many of them symptomatic and 74% of them were vaccinated.

I had a flu vaccine last year. I'll need another one this year. Does that mean last year's didn't work?

Were you told that you would be fired if you didn’t take it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

First, the substance you're alluding to, isn't a vaccine, which renders the vast majority of the posts on this thread technically incorrect. Second, scientifically, what you're saying is false. There is no proof that the injection you speak of would have saved anybody. The COVID tests themselves have been proven to be wildly inaccurate, and this was known about them, from the get-go. That and the proven fact that the statistics were set to show that just about everybody who was tested had COVID.

You just pulled the 90% figure out of your lying, retarded, commie ass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Neither you, your doctor nor anybody else has a clue whether it worked or not.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
[quote=Hunterapp][/quote

So let’s talk about #3. Do you honestly believe that the unvaccinated are contributing more to mutations than those who get vaccinated with leaky vaccines?

Tell me what they knew 70 years ago with polio and non-sterilizing vaccines and how they chose to handle it.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/01/21.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Why do you GAF about his needs?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,851
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.