Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
The image unfortunately sums it up well for my home state. I'm waiting for Walzo to return to his "King Walzo" throne, and tell us the masks are once again mandatory.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I been in mask defiance since this started March 2020.Only place i wear one is Doctor office and the hospital.I live rural and the majority of people in my area don't give a damn about a mask.When i go to Baton Rouge i use my Mask Exemption Card,i bought online when this first started.They look say ok and most times i don't have to say nothing.

Last edited by Riverc; 08/01/21.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I will not not not comply...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Was surprised several times last week:
1. NO mask mandates at this time per Gov. Blackface
2. Went to Kroger Saturday evening and at least 75% of customers were masked up.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Well businesses need to say F.U then. 5 did here in kalispell and went to court judge ruled in there favor.

The state health departments can pull their permits to open and serve if they’re consumption related businesses.

It would seem to be going state by state.

OT decades ago when they started the mandatory “smoke free” areas in restaurants, even conservatives were on board with it.
A few of us argued the private property rights issue, but it fell on deaf ears. We also argued against giving gvt the power to shut businesses down over it.

A few weeks ago I dug up an old thread on mandatory seat belts. There were a lot of people still in support of it. A majority.

The incrementalism and moral relativism go hand in hand in the dismantling of freedoms.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
If you get the vid please don’t take a hospital bed and god forbid, get a vaccine.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Doctors appt this wednesday, git a msg, masks are required.
If I remember to put one in the car, I'll go along to get along.
If I forget, tough crap.
I'll be lucky to remember the appointment.

Went a couple weeks ago to get an elbow looked at and hopefully a cortisone shot. Got there big sign on the door, have to call in and they’ll come out and get you. masks mandatory. No phone number listed. Beat on the door, fat chick with a nose ring at the desk said “read the sign”

I walked back to the truck and left. They called 10 minutes later and asked if I’d forgotten my appointment, said No, came but there’s obviously way too many protections in place, I’ll find a Doctor with some common sense.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
2. Went to Kroger Saturday evening and at least 75% of customers were masked up.

Wait til after the election, they’ll sandbag til they get McAuliffe in there. Love to see enough guys remember Jan 2020 and get their asses out and vote for Youngkin, but doubtful Virginia can ever have another Rep. Governor. Especially with the economy we have booming. Hope Youngkin’s smart enough to run on guns/constitution but bet he doesn’t.

I hadn’t seen hardly any til last couple days. Bunch of retards virtue signaling again. Mostly Hispanics and blacks.

Last edited by jackmountain; 08/02/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

1. Wait til after the election, they’ll sandbag til they get McAuliffe in there.

I hadn’t seen hardly any til last couple days. Bunch of retards virtue signaling again. Mostly Hispanics and blacks.

Good for you Jack.... I did the same with my dentist office... they were apoplectic that I canceled.... fugg em

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Local News just showed the Idiot Hiden Biden wearing his mask as he got off the Helicopter today. Then he took it off and avoided the Press questions.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by abbydog
If you get the vid please don’t take a hospital bed and god forbid, get a vaccine.

And if you get the 'vid, while wearing a mask and being vaccinated, don't take a hospital bed and stfu.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain

1. Wait til after the election, they’ll sandbag til they get McAuliffe in there.

Good for you Jack.... I did the same with my dentist office... they were apoplectic that I canceled.... fugg em

If enough folks refused to patronize they’d have to make concessions.

That bucktoothed mummy of a POTUS will probably shut the eco o my down again. Really doesn’t matter. Our time to pay for our past sins is coming quickly. There will be a reckoning for our our recklessness.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by abbydog

And if you get the 'vid, while wearing a mask and being vaccinated, don't take a hospital bed and stfu.

He just needs the booster shot, possibly a double mask.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JeffP
Well businesses need to say F.U then. 5 did here in kalispell and went to court judge ruled in there favor.

The state health departments can pull their permits to open and serve if they’re consumption related businesses.

It would seem to be going state by state.

OT decades ago when they started the mandatory “smoke free” areas in restaurants, even conservatives were on board with it.
A few of us argued the private property rights issue, but it fell on deaf ears. We also argued against giving gvt the power to shut businesses down over it.

A few weeks ago I dug up an old thread on mandatory seat belts. There were a lot of people still in support of it. A majority.

The incrementalism and moral relativism go hand in hand in the dismantling of freedoms.

Well said, Jeff.

You probably recall the motorcycle helmet requirement issue too. There’s a comical story about that in Louisiana.

Our governor at the time was Mike Foster who regularly rode his Harley hog and with a do rag so the bill to drop the helmet mandate was put forth to the legislature.

The representative that was pushing it for Governor Foster said, “ if y’all like our great governor Foster then vote to repeal the bill and furthermore if you don’t like the sumbitch,,,vote to repeal the bill “.

Supposedly Governor Foster was at the podium too and was laughing so hard that he had to sit down.

The helmet requirement bill was repealed.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The communist are going with mail in voting in 2022 because the fake virus is out of control again. The people still do not understand what is happening. The are too many sheep. There will be as before for me no jab, no mask, no blind fold, and no lock downs.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Have an appointment in the morning.

They made sure to let me know i had to wear a mask.

With a sinus infection it will be coming down a lot.

Went to the doc this morning and no one said a thing about a mask.

Some get it and some don't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Walmart is handing them out at the front entrance as of today.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

All the more reason not to darken there doostep

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The communist are going with mail in voting in 2022 because the fake virus is out of control again. The people still do not understand what is happening. The are too many sheep. There will be as before for me no jab, no mask, no blind fold, and no lock downs.

This. The stage for mail voting for mid-terms is being set. If I come across a ballot collection box I intend to drop a loaf in it.

GOA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

All the more reason not to darken there doostep

Better to darken it and refuse the mask.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

707 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 78 invisible), 3,091 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,242
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.