-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought at first it was kinda stupid at first until i found out that those pistols are anywhere from $125 to free and I thought.....Why not? Especially if you have money to burn and time to kill. Money for nothing and chicks for free.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AZmark
I thought at first it was kinda stupid at first until i found out that those pistols are anywhere from $125 to free and I thought.....Why not? Especially if you have money to burn and time to kill. Money for nothing and chicks for free.

Believe it or not, that guy's a veterinarian.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love his videos. He's a Texas boy who is a Veterinarian and a good family guy. Supports the 2nd Amendment and makes videos for entertainment. More power to a young man like him!

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Another jag off showing just how stupid he is !

For sure, we're already overloaded. 😏

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Stupid knows no boundaries as regards profession, if that kind of clowning amuses you you're not much different than he is. Don't find destroying things entertaining.

Well, the guys has great financial success, awesome property, cool vehicles, interesting friends, good looking wife, a ton of guns......I guess I'd be ok with being not much different than him.

Zing!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There are people in this world who from circumstances may not be able to afford Kimbers and Sig's.
They deserve to be able to protect themselves and their families.
Thank God high point gives them that ability.
Sad to see some who would chit on them because they can afford better, having never owned or shot one personally.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SKane
the .358 is more of a 100 yd. cartridge.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Compare the MPBR with a 165gr in the .308 and a 200gr in the .358.
Without running the numbers, I'm guessing the gap is within 20-25 yards.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have one and keep it stashed, feeds well and is accurate enough at close range.

Have not tried a monkey gun carbine yet but I hear they are the schizzle.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another jag off showing just how stupid he is !

Ummmmmmmm, yeah, he's stupid alright. He made over two million dollars ($2,000,000.00+) on that channel last year in Google/YouTube revenue sharing alone. That's not counting his additional sponsor generated revenue of what some estimate to be in the million dollar a year range with a gaming company and some other affiliate sponsors.

I wish I were as stupid as he is apparently.

And he has a couple of hundred of the finest and funnest guns known to man along with one helluva massive ranch, beautiful kids and a smoke show wife ... he is living the dream as a full blown MAGA conservative.

He's a really stupid guy alright.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AZmark

Believe it or not, that guy's a veterinarian.

No small thing, for more’n a decade now at least, Vet School has been considerably tougher to get in than Med School

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
But there carbines......

Garand Thumb is the guy I cannot stomach ... what a poser [bleep]. At least Demolition Ranch is funny .... Garand Thumb is just a wannabe Internet [bleep] with a poser following.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 55 invisible), 2,952 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.