J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by renegade50
None of this matters if they pull off a 3 peat thru fraud in 2022 and gain supermajorities.

We will be done as a constitutional republic from the affects that will follow that.
IMO...

I pray it does not happen.....

How can it not happen.

Not a single state, not even AZ are even talking about true Electronic Election Reform, let along drafting legislation.

Hell we have our Federal Government (Republicans included) doing everything they can to shut down simple voter ID requirements, let alone dare to tackle Dominion.

Remember what House Minority leader said,
“Nobody is going to contest the results of the 2020 election”. That was not simply a statement, but a call out to members of his party, an order if you will.

You’re a dunce

Doesn’t make my statement any less true.

Prove me wrong, or shut the F*ck Up already.

Oh, and when you going to oblige us with a photo of that far ugly wife of your’s, you know the one, the one in her wedding dress that she had made and the Tent-n-Awning store.

Times are tuff and people are depressed, we could use a good laugh, post it up, or are you ashamed of your own wife.

Looks to me like things are actualky being done, exactly like Flynn and Trump explained.

Rome wasnt built or torn down in a day.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden is being heckled everywhere he goes. I saw they had a poll that says a majority of people are ready to take the law in their own hands. People are pissed. Washington is business as usual but I have a feeling it won't be for long. The Symposium is still on track for the 10th and states are quiet for now. At some point it's going to have to be addressed by the court. Trump still has huge crowds every time he has a rally. They were of the opinion this would blow over and instead it's going to blow up in their faces.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Heym06
My county voted Trump and needed no cheating to accomplish a win, in our county! Not sure how we made the red!

Same with my county, Linn.

Voting results say we voted Trump, 60.3% to Biden, 36.7%.

Still shows up red.

I call BS on the report.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by rte
The evidence is accumulating and there will be a reckoning.

I'm totally optimistic that there will be NO reckoning... The Dems are laughing their asses off. The GOP's still trying to locate some balls in the local bowling alley.. And the courts are TOO COWARDLY to even think of hearing evidence...

Any reckoning would not come from the R's, or the Court system.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The communist took the white house and will never give it up again. Voting has been destroyed. They will just vote in who they want from now on. The rule of law has been destroyed. Communist own the courts. Communist own the ABC agencies too. Now they have the military. Deep State or the shadow government has the power now.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The communist took the white house and will never give it up again. Voting has been destroyed. They will just vote in who they want from now on. The rule of law has been destroyed. Communist own the courts. Communist own the ABC agencies too. Now they have the military. Deep State or the shadow government has the power now.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by rte
The evidence is accumulating and there will be a reckoning.

I'm totally optimistic that there will be NO reckoning... The Dems are laughing their asses off. The GOP's still trying to locate some balls in the local bowling alley.. And the courts are TOO COWARDLY to even think of hearing evidence...

Any reckoning would not come from the R's, or the Court system.

PREZACTLY !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Methodology?

Here it is, very precise and compelling:

"Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state."

Well, it's hard to argue with that.

The guy is a genius.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
We have more solid proof of Foreign interference that will come out August 10-12 via Frank Speech; Mike Lindell's Symposium.
Sidney Powell has had proof and thousands of Affidavits from witness accounts of actual fraud taking place in real time. These are election workers that had first hand accounts of the fraud and people associated with the election like the USPS drivers that delivered ballots across state lines the day of the election.

This isn't going away. It's going to escalate until it becomes unstoppable. Biden did not win anything and his party has nearly succeeded in destroying America. They must and will be stopped.

While I completely agree on the magnitude of the fraud & that the rumbling & grumbling is not going away, it's also not going anywhere................thinking that it is, is a lot of wishful thinking unless half this country all grow a set of big brass balls all of a sudden.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Notice the Highest rate of fraud is in Blue Counties that show up bright red on the linked map.

But alas, all the evidence and Proof in the world is useless without action.

We have know this to be true long before 2020, yet here we are, arguing with our REPUBLICAN Officials demanding they take action, yet nothing. It’s almost as if they are part if it, hmmmmm.

The disgusting thing is some of those republicans don't want to know.

kwg

They already know, they are part of it and it has been going on for decades.

They just don’t want US to know.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/02/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

442 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 35 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,390
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.