Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 77 1 2 3 4 5 6 76 77
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My 83 year old uncle in Jackson MS was rushed to the hospital three days ago with Covid. He spent a day in the emergency room because there were no open ICU rooms, he's now in the ICU on a ventilator. Neither he or my 77 year old aunt have been vaccinated. She's got it too but doing OK at home.

BP-B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Pardon my skepticism but I don't believe any statistic or number stated, written, or published with any connection to the Kung Flu anymore, by anyone.

Could be the biggest cluster fugg in human history.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by OldHat
I was just driving home from Hooters. Two things struck me while there. They are having a hard time recruiting talent, and who the hell orders Hooters to go? I mean even with the lower level of talent, it's still Hooters. While I was driving home, the governor was having a COVID press brief. Out governor is a democrat, but I have to applaud him for keeping these briefs absolutely non-political.

He had a doctor come on and give some numbers.

LA is short 6000 nurses.

Tomorrow, hospitalizations will be at an all time high since the pandemic began.

The average age of the person who dies from Covid has dropped from 75 to 65.

Fatalities among people under 40 years of age has gone up nearly 500%

Fully vaccinated people are 25 times less likely to be hospitalized and 25 times less likely to die from COVID.

Vaccinated people are 8 times less likely to contract COVID.

He was still talking when I got home, but I had an order from Natchez Shooters Supply on the porch and wanted to open it, to see what I'd have to return for being defective.

How do you know his delivery was not political? Because he did not say Republican? LOL Every time a politician speaks it is political. Every time. Whatever he says is modulated to retain power.

I knew when I typed that someone would take issue with it and try not to understand. I figured others would understand in the broader scheme of things. It's okay that you are in the former camp.
Just checked. As I suspected, you are still retarded.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I was just driving home from Hooters. Two things struck me while there. They are having a hard time recruiting talent, and who the hell orders Hooters to go? I mean even with the lower level of talent, it's still Hooters. While I was driving home, the governor was having a COVID press brief. Our governor is a democrat, but I have to applaud him for keeping these briefs absolutely non-political.

LA is short 6000 nurses.

Tomorrow, hospitalizations will be at an all time high since the pandemic began.

Fully vaccinated people are 25 times less likely to be hospitalized and 25 times less likely to die from COVID.

He was still talking when I got home, but I had an order from Natchez Shooters Supply on the porch and wanted to open it, to see what I'd have to return for being defective.

If you're perpetuating this covid bs, then you voted for biden. Congratulations... I hope he soothes your fear of the flu bug.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Do you have a source for a substantive refutation of the information the doctor presented or is all you have propaganda of your own doing?

You idiot.

If those were "numbers", you should be able ta easily answer these questions:

- The payment due was "short 6000". How much was the payment supposed to be? Post the amount.

- The payment has "gone up nearly 500%". How much is the payment now? Post the amount.

- The payment is "25 percent less likely" ta happen. How likely was it ta happen before? Post the answer.

- Same ? for "8% less likely".

Admittin that Biden and Pelosi have said even stupider things, is great support for your bullshit.

"It's crap, but not as crappy as Biden's!" Killer argument.

Do you post this crap ta try and discourage real Americans, or is it an attempt ta justify your own stupidity regarding bolo-19?

You get a gold star. You read what I posted without the need for any leading comments from me. See how that works!

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I was just driving home from Hooters. Two things struck me while there. They are having a hard time recruiting talent, and who the hell orders Hooters to go? I mean even with the lower level of talent, it's still Hooters. While I was driving home, the governor was having a COVID press brief. Our governor is a democrat, but I have to applaud him for keeping these briefs absolutely non-political.

LA is short 6000 nurses.

LOL

Can you not see that he used a lot of words and told you nothing?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I figured folks from Louisiana would be immune to anything.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
This is funny right here:

The vaccine isn’t a vaccine, I could show you 8 articles in the last week that show the vaccine does nothing to help you avoiding contracting the virus. So based on the above I know who’s ever feeding you this crap is also full of crap.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

LA is short 6000 nurses.

LOL

He cant see the lying dimocrap POS POLITICAL Gov is fixing to put them on lockdown again to help the other D governors facilitate Bidens prophecy for a coming Dark Winter after WHO has gone from letting the people develop herd immunity to the BS only herd immunity can be achieved through total vaccination.

Not political?

YGBSM
Deep State is politically trying to get people watching the fake Delta Variant BS rather than thr coming audit evidence.

Hes too stupid to realize the pcr test used cant differentiate between the flu and covid and is too stupid to realize detection of differences in viral strains takes difficult and time consuming advanced virus laboratory analysis.

And so, the sheep are led to the slaughter after swallowing their mind numbing dose of MSM BS, or is it from the psychological effects of having had the chemicals enhancing submissive behavior from it?

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by viking
I figured folks from Louisiana would be immune to anything.

Including intelligence.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Today’s posted numbers in 2theadvocate.com

Louisiana :

459,102 cases
9,947 deaths
1,984 presently hospitalized

Louisiana hospitals near grim record. Healthcare delivery is in peril

Nation:
Employers are raising pressure on unvaccinated workers

US numbers:
70% of adults have now received at least one shot.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
“There’s something happening here.
What it is ain’t exactly clear.
There’s a man with a gun over there.
Atelling me I got to beware.
It’s time to stop children what’s that sound
Everybody look what’s going round”.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cfran

The vaccine isn’t a vaccine, I could show you 8 articles in the last week that show the vaccine does nothing to help you avoiding contracting the virus. So based on the above I know who’s ever feeding you this crap is also full of crap.

You could also search for articles that show the earth is flat and find them.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

LA is short 6000 nurses.

LOL

You read that and got nothing from that. Others (thinkers) may use some of that as pieces of a puzzle or seek out other information to help it paint a more complete picture.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

Yahoo, so not your typical conservative site:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cdc-mask-decision-followed-stunning-204900053.html

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
OK, Paul.

I'm selling my truck for $5,000 less than I paid for it.

Availability for this model is down 600% compared to 2019.

Do you want to buy it?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The White House chastised every news outlet that ran that story. To include the Washington Post and the New York Times.

They said it was hyperbole.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
“There’s something happening here.
What it is ain’t exactly clear.
There’s a man with a gun over there.
Atelling me I got to beware.
It’s time to stop children what’s that sound
Everybody look what’s going round”.

And I see Obama is holding a super spreader event in the middle of this super deadly pandemic with hundreds of people from all over the world this weekend attending with no concerns, no social distancing, no masking while Louisiana will shut down again and institute strict covid mandates.

Also we still have open borders with zero covid concerns, while tens of thousands of unvaccinated illegal aliens, many with the deadly covid, flood our country every day.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Obesity is the major factor in Covid morbidity.

FACT.

Im betting obesity, resulting in diabetes and heart disease and hypertension, kills 10 times as many coon asses as COVID-19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

The White House chastised every news outlet that ran that story. To include the Washington Post and the New York Times.

They said it was hyperbole.

Yep, and if you are too stupid to see through what the WH is doing then you will always a sheep. It’s just not that hard, unless you are Toot and maybe Paul.

Page 4 of 77 1 2 3 4 5 6 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
611 members (2003and2013, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.