Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 77 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 76 77
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Hey, Paul.

Thanks for this morning’s entertainment, some good laughs at the dolts.

I gotta go to the deer lease and do some maintenance on my tractor.

Keep the peanut gallery entertained, it’s been a good run .

Later.

I'd wager you wear a bicycle helmet as well.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Yes. You continue to talk out of your ass.

You must be a trendsetter.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The fact people still buy into the Scamdemic BS is hilarious. If you believe what you’re being told just wear your mask 😷 and shut up.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is obesity a problem on the gulf coast?

It is in all of the poor states in the country.

Nah, and it ain't humid either.

I'll be down there next week doing some business. Looking forward to it as usual.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Has anyone ever read how they were doing the PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) testing for Covid?

There used to be many articles about this but most have since been deleted by the commie liberals.

I'll enlighten you all...

How they determined a positive reading was two genomic targets "showing up in a PCR test" at anything under 45 cycles. There were 99+% false positives in anything above 36 cycles. The standard for a PCR test is 25-26 cycles & anything above is INVALID.

This means that the SARS-COV1 testing was a TOTAL FRAUD also. There is no actual isolation of SARS-COV1 because the isolation was determined by a PCR test at 45 CYCLES.

The Covid+ numbers are EXTREMELY inflated and the actual number is probably 1/16th or less than what's falsely reported.

But go get your 30th booster shot and keep wearing a face diaper, because it's helping.....nothing.

Last edited by Mach3; 08/03/21.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Raeford
Two point five months back ALL of Great Britain was gonna die from the DeltaRona.

Five months back ALL of India was gonna die from the DeltaRona

During the peak, India had over 4000 "DeltaRona" deaths per day.

You know this how? I personally know 20+ people that had the China flu in south LA over the last month. None died, isn't that what matters? and some were very unhealthy. Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

I read that from multiple sources. How do you know those 20+ people have COVID if you don't believe anything you hear?

Your right Paul I miss spoke and used the wrong grammer again. I know 20+ people who had China flu like symptoms in lower LA. About a dozen couldn't even go king fishing when the season opened. Test don't count for shiet as far as I'm concerned. Add a human add a problem.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mach3
Has anyone ever read how they were doing the PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) testing for Covid?

There used to be many articles about this but most have since been deleted by the commie liberals.

How they determined a positive reading was two genomic targets "showing up in a PCR test" at anything under 45 cycles. There were 99+% false positives in anything above 36 cycles. The standard for a PCR test is 25-26 cycles & anything above is INVALID.

This means that the SARS-COV1 testing was a TOTAL FRAUD also. There is no actual isolation of SARS-COV1 because the isolation was determined by a PCR test at 45 CYCLES.

The Covid+ numbers are EXTREMELY inflated and the actual number is probably 1/16th or less than what's actually reported.

But go get your 30th booster shot and keep wearing a face diaper, because it's helping.....nothing.

What kind of real numbers are you showing for excess mortality in the USA in 2020?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
At the end of the day it comes down to this:

Otherwise normal and intelligent people have been convinced they need to vaccinate themselves for different cold strains for the rest of their life.

It's absurd. And there is zero science behind it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What kind of real numbers are you showing for excess mortality in the USA in 2020?

Which numbers convinced you that you need to wear that ridiculous hat when riding your bicycle but not when driving your vehicle on the interstate?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Mach3

The Covid+ numbers are EXTREMELY inflated and the actual number is probably 1/16th or less than what's actually reported.

Have you checked "excess mortality" numbers yourself?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

It's my opinion that U.S. deaths will be much lower over the next 1,2,3 years than average.

It's also my opinion that if one has co-morbids they should probably keep their head low for the foreseeable future.

Otherwise I'ma keep on keeping on like I have for the past 18 months.

Just my .02 worth

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
... What that charts shows me, and mind you it's still early in this surge, is that while cases are way up, deaths are not up nearly as much as they were in previous spikes. Is that the way you read it?

"Based on the data presented", Aug 1st 2021 deaths per positive test do appear to be 75% lower than the Nov 24th 2020 period. However, given that 1/3rd of the data for July 2021 appear to be missing from the graph, I'm back to my original position of "Show me the raw data". No idea what the game might be. However, based on the anomalies, "feels like" someone may be gaming the data.... JMO... YMMV...

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Could this be a ramp up to the 2022 elections? All hyped up, everyone in a panic, masks everywhere, mailing out and harvesting ballots....

Is this but a set up to steal yet another election...?

I'm more concerned about the optics and how it's gonna play out in the midterms than the virus itself.

BTW, I know Paul and think y'all are being too hard on him... He's just reporting what's out there.

DF

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Could this be a ramp up to the 2022 elections? All hyped up, everyone in a panic, masks everywhere, mailing out and harvesting ballots....

Is this but a set up to steal yet another election...?

I'm more concerned about the optics and how it's gonna play out in the midterms than the virus itself.

BTW, I know Paul and think y'all are being too hard on him... He's just reporting what's out there.

DF

These idiots threw bullschit against the wall until they found some that would stick.

They won't be letting go of it any time soon.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Which numbers convinced you that you need to wear that ridiculous hat when riding your bicycle but not when driving your vehicle on the interstate?

I don't NEED to wear a bike helmet. As with all decisions, I gathered information, evaluated risk and made a cost/benefit risk/gain decision on the bike helmet. It provides minimal protection but it does so at very little financial or comfort cost. While a full faced NASCAR grade helmet would provide a substantial head injury mitigation benefit if I were involved in an auto crash, the inconvenience and discomfort aren't worth it to me.

Crazy talk, I know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
The fact people still buy into the Scamdemic BS is hilarious. If you believe what you’re being told just wear your mask 😷 and shut up.

Quoted for truth !

If I had a beer every time I said this !!!!!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by deflave

This thread isn't abut the WH. It's about COVID in LA.

So far all you've posted was the babbling bullschit of an unknown doctor that was brought to a stage by a politician.

So let's hear about COVID in your state.

So far all you have done is pitched a tantrum and jumped to conclusions over information I presented without any leading comments. You know how every now and then you'll start a thread so that you can enjoy observing the human behavior that follows? Thanks lab rat!

We're 1.5 years into this bullchit. Why would any sane person continue to entertain blathering idiots in "reasonable" discussion on corona bs.

Time to grow up bud.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Hey, Paul.

Thanks for this morning’s entertainment, some good laughs at the dolts.

I gotta go to the deer lease and do some maintenance on my tractor.

Keep the peanut gallery entertained, it’s been a good run .

Later.

The peanut gallery huh... that's nice. I know numerous people who's livelihood has been diminished or outright destroyed because we decided to quarantine the healthy, for the first time in history, as a response to a bs virus.

Oh, and that virus clearly being used to advance the power of one political party. A political party most people on this site claim to detest and distrust yet believe wholesale what they say about this bullchit.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Every figure it seems is now in % of this or the other. I figure it's for effect mostly.

Delta can only be tested by genome testing. PCR cannot detect a specific variant. From what I have read, they are only genome testing 750 positive covid tests a week, and are "averaging" things out to show how big and bad the Delta variant is.

If what I read is true, there is a whole lot more guessing going on. Sorry, don't remember where I read it, so don't have a link. Just search for covid gemone testing for Delta variant. It wasn't easy to find.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

It's my opinion that U.S. deaths will be much lower over the next 1,2,3 years than average.

It's also my opinion that if one has co-morbids they should probably keep their head low for the foreseeable future.

Otherwise I'ma keep on keeping on like I have for the past 18 months.

Just my .02 worth

I am with you on that. COVID took out a lot of people that were within a year or two of death.

Page 7 of 77 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
114 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,381 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.