Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess the new policy is to allow the perp to resist and beat on all the officers he doesn't like until the department finally sends one he likes and will allow to arrest him.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And just when you thought the bullshit couldn't get any deeper...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by ingwe

Swamp doesn't seem to have a bottom.

DF

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Been in Aurora, lots of nasty folks there!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Been in Aurora, lots of nasty folks there!

Yep. Not the Colorado that was once a great place to Hunt, Fish, And vacation.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't be so quick to judge the officer. The perp could have looked at him wrong or something.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I guess the new policy is to allow the perp to resist and beat on all the officers he doesn't like until the department finally sends one he likes and will allow to arrest him.

Anyone commenting here seen the video? The "perp" did not resist arrest or "beat on the officers." He was sitting down when they approached, and he never even stood up. Little skinny dude, just sitting there, cop pulls his pistol and put it up to the guy's head. All for a complaint about trespassing, of all things.

Search for the video. That cop needs a good ass beating.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is not clear what race or ethnicity he identifies as, but he appears in the video to be a person of color.

This is what I wanted.
For so long.
Anyone with younger kids needs to
read this statement and think.
You want your kid to have the best changes at success?
There is one thing you can do.
Takes 0 $$$, no time.
Puts them at thge front of the line.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Anyone commenting here seen the video? The "perp" did not resist arrest or "beat on the officers." He was sitting down when they approached, and he never even stood up. Little skinny dude, just sitting there, cop pulls his pistol and put it up to the guy's head. All for a complaint about trespassing, of all things.

How about a link?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

The tweaker may have given the good officer stink eye.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

How about a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKSeaHzLwo0

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The campfire has turned into believing every black is guilty or deserving, and every cop is a hero 🙄

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Found a video on my own:

Obviously it has been edited. If the editing has not been done in such a way as to deceive the public, then the arrest was indeed excessively brutal. I won't accept that as a valid conclusion, though, until I see the whole incident uncut and unedited. We've been deceived too many times before.

Don't be the darkness.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'd say pistol whipping a guy into needing stitches is pretty compelling.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Where's Barney Fife when you need him.

Sheesh!

Hold into the BLM mailing list!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The campfire has turned into believing every black is guilty or deserving, and every cop is a hero 🙄

As opposed to every cop is guilty or deserving, and every black is a hero? laugh laugh

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How about a link?

That video does not show the entire incident either and is obviously edited for dramatic effect. The subject was uncooperative, that much can be seen. If he had complied with the officer's instructions without argument I do not doubt there would have been no beating.

Don't be the darkness.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

How about a link?

That video does not show the entire incident either and is obviously edited for dramatic effect. The subject was uncooperative, that much can be seen. If he had complied with the officer's instructions without argument I do not doubt there would have been no beating.

Anyone submitting THAT video as evidence into a discussion or argument gets laughed out of the room. Fugks sake.

MAGA
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,106
Posts18,464,235
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.