Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Apparently there is a Whistleblower from deep inside Dominion.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...put-dominion-evidence-roughly-1-holding/

Think this is going to go anywhere?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope

Me

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Can you copy the substance from that link and paste it here? I have given up on their style.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
CodeMonkeyZ Speaks with Gateway Pundit: "What I Put Out on the Dominion Evidence is Roughly 1% of What We Are Holding"

Our whistleblower is not from Arizona.
Our whistleblower is from one of the many other states that used the Dominion software.
Our whistleblower went to excruciating effort to detail and archive everything possible.
Our whistleblower was trusted enough to be given instructions on how to modify the BIOS.

Here is another document from the Dominion whistleblower.

On Tuesday CodeMonkeyZ published a video that PROVES that Dominion CEO John Poulos lied under oath about remote access.

This is an EXPLOSIVE DEVELOPMENT!

Via CodeMonkeyZ:

The whistleblower reached out with footage filmed of the Dominion Election Management System inside an election center in one of the states that used Dominion software and hardware (not Arizona).

As you will see in the video, the whistleblower initially discusses with a Dominion employee about who holds the BIOS password and it is discovered that the STATE is keeping the password – not Dominion, and not the county.

Later, the whistleblower asks the Dominion employee about connectivity and whether or not the machines can be connected to the internet…

With just 1 minute and 17 seconds, we expose their most egregious lie.

FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING.

The Gateway Pundit spoke with Ron Watkins on Wednesday morning. Here is what Ron told us:

Ron Watkins told us the Dominion whistleblower reached out to him recently.

He-she was working inside the election tabulation room in one of the big counties. Ron did not want to disclose the state where this took place.

Ron told us, “The video I put out was 1 minute 13 seconds and I’ve got approximately 30 minutes of video total.”

There’s a lot of documents and there’s a lot of secret stuff I’m holding back on for now. And what you’ve seen is NOT the whole thing.

We asked Ron how he confirmed that the documents were real?

Ron Watkins responded, “The video is absolutely where it claims to be from. The screenshots that I posted in the video are highly cropped. The rest of the footage is obviously inside the Dominion server room. You can see all different people and their names. The reason I cropped it out is that once one of those people are known they know which tabulation center that is then our whistleblower is in danger. I don’t know if the whistleblower is still working there or what’s going on.”

TGP: You did confirm that the person did work at Dominion?

Ron Watkins: Confirmed. Yes.

Then Ron dropped this bomb.

Ron Watkins: And what I put out is maybe 1% is conservative. Maybe 1% of 1%. What I put out is highly focused because it caught the CEO of Dominion in perjury. He said there’s no way these machines can be connected in his Michigan testimony. Well they can be… Technically they can be connected by the administration BIOS.

More on the USB option.

Ron Watkins: Something else that concerned me. The fact is the USB’s are enabled on the server. And the checkbox for USB boot is enabled also… That means if you put an operating system on a USB and then you plug into the machine and turn it on, it’s possible to boot the operating system from the USB and not use the one from the hard drive. So technically you can have two operating systems on one system.

Ron told us he is concerned about his safety.

Ron has more coming out. He reiterated that he has released only 1% of the content he is holding.

Ron was gracious with his time. God protect him.

** We wrote Dominion Voting Systems for comment and will update if-when they respond to our request for a statement.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Please God, I've never ask you for much...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
he ded

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by ol_mike
he ded

Arkancide?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Those in control will never let him live.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yo Copernicus

The images don’t come with the cut-n-paste

I’ve honestly never seen any one else out of 10,000 members do clip screen shots with a snipping tool and merge them in, much less crop and edit them. 15 seconds tops. And yes, that’s with a phone. JFC

SMH

here Grandma

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
looks to me like this dell is only set to boot from internal hard drive. also setting bios pw's, etc is standard security schit. whats the issue?

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The usual boot up options present in PC's. If you don't call them up during start up, you don't see them.
Does not prove anything about remote access.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
did rudy and that nutty bitch come up with this?

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Apparently there is a Whistleblower from deep inside Dominion.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...put-dominion-evidence-roughly-1-holding/

Think this is going to go anywhere?

I don't know, but seeing how Ron Watkins sits near the top of everything "Q", I have my doubts.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Yo Copernicus

The images don’t come with the cut-n-paste

I’ve honestly never seen any one else out of 10,000 members do clip screen shots with a snipping tool and merge them in, much less crop and edit them. 15 seconds tops. And yes, that’s with a phone. JFC

SMH

here Grandma

Is there an audio version. I'm kinda busy, lol.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope he has a nice funeral for his troubles......or has a great place to hide out.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Apparently; Dominion is not worried about discovery since they have filed a BIG lawsuit today?

Dominion Voting Systems filed suits against Newsmax Media Inc. and Herring Networks Inc.’s One America News Network. Dominion also sued Patrick Byrne, the former chief executive of Overstock.com Inc., an online seller of furniture and other goods.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/domini...-others-over-election-claims-11628599768

Last edited by Cruiser1; 08/10/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Update on the "whistleblower"

https://arstechnica.com/information...jor-own-goal-with-leaked-bios-passwords/

The thrust of Watkins' accusations is that Dominion's Election Management Systems (EMS) voting machines are connected to the Internet and remotely controllable by Dominion itself. His grainy video, blurry screenshots, and hastily photocopied manual pages attempt to paint a picture of voting machines that are always connected to the Internet and remotely managed by Dominion.

Unfortunately for this narrative, all this leaked media really exposes is a generic set of server hardware, with explicit instructions to keep it off the Internet and lock down its remote management functions. Watkins' video cuts together footage of Dominion CEO John Poulos telling US senators that the machines aren't designed for Internet connectivity with footage of the EMS servers' BIOS setup interface. The BIOS shots include configuration options for iDRAC, a Dell-specific technology for remote control of server hardware.

Curiously, Watkins also includes—although he does not address—Poulos' statement that Dominion does not have access to the passwords necessary to access these technologies. He also leaves in the part of his "whistleblower" video in which the Dominion employee states, "[We don't have access to] the BIOS passwords... the state is keeping them." And he ignores the installation manual's explicit instructions to disable iDRAC entirely.

Watkins appears intent to convince less technically savvy viewers that Dominion specifically designed these machines to be remotely managed at all times—a narrative contradicted by Dominion's own installation procedures and the fact that the state manages BIOS passwords (which someone with physical access to the machine could use to enable iDRAC) as its own secure assets.

There's a case to be made that voting machines shouldn't be built from generic server hardware that includes functionality like iDRAC in the first place—but that more-reasonable case does not appear to be the one that Watkins wants to promote.

In response to the leaked BIOS passwords, Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold issued an executive order—as reported by the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel—requiring the Mesa County Clerk and Recorder's office to supply surveillance videos and documents showing how and to whom the BIOS passwords were leaked.

This is an order with real teeth—the BIOS passwords are protected by policy and should only be available to a few state and county election workers who have passed background checks. If Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters can't demonstrate a proper chain of custody for how the leaked information was maintained, the county's election systems could be decertified, resulting in an expensive, mandatory refit of the machines involved—all on the county's dime.

Pat Poblete of the Colorado Springs Gazette reports that Peters isn't responding to Secretary of State Griswold's order to turn over equipment, surveillance footage, and documents. Instead, Peters flew to South Dakota, where she addressed a so-called "Cyber Symposium" hosted by election conspiracy theory enthusiast and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

In Peters' absence, Griswold obtained a search warrant and sent a team to the Mesa County Clerk's Office. On stage at Lindell's symposium, Peters said Griswold "invade[d] my elections department today," complaining that "we don't know what they were doing in there" because her chief deputy clerk was not allowed to observe the search. Griswold's own press release states that her office's inspection team was "accompanied at all times by officials from Mesa County."

Peters denied any personal involvement in the security breach during her remarks Tuesday night, and she hinted that she plans to release more information on Mesa County voting systems at Lindell's symposium on Thursday.

Last edited by Squidge; 08/11/21.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#BurnItDown

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
(yawn)... Wake me when the SHTF... In the meantime - call me "Rip....."

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you’ve slept this long don’t bother to wake up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

714 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,144
Posts18,464,915
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.