Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 77 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 76 77
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Toot is furiously trying to keep the covid panic going..... maybe he should cancel his newspaper subscription?

It’s all I’ve got presently.

I used to get all of the “inside, real scoop “ on the covid situation directly from you and your source until I found out you are just full of scchitt and still are.

Go on back to your support group that your dependent bony ass clings to , that pack of nose nuzzling, ass sniffing scchitt eating dogs that you hang out with.

See ya later, turd .

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Toot is furiously trying to keep the covid panic going..... maybe he should cancel his newspaper subscription?

I used to get all of the “inside, real scoop “ on the covid situation directly from you and your source until I found out you are just full of scchitt and still are.

Go on back to your support group that your dependent bony ass clings to , that pack of nose nuzzling, ass sniffing scchitt eating dogs that you hang out with.

See ya later, turd .

My my Toot.... do I detect a bit of anger? lmao

You serve your masters well... hahahahhahaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Riverc
IMO all sports should be canceled.If it's too dangerous for a Outdoor Jambalaya Festival it's much to dangerous for thousands to be in a sports stadium hollering and shouting.The entire state of Louisiana should be locked down like China and other Asian countries do to there people,if the Delta Variant is so Deadly.Only one person should be allowed to leave home for essential items.And allowed to travel no more than 6 miles from home.The National Guard should be called in to enforce.Will this become reality if we keep allowing them to control our daily lives with this covid crap,lots of Americans are reaching a boiling point including me.

Keep that up and Governor Edwards is gonna draft your ass into his staff !!!
Grins !

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

See ya later, turd .

Just the facts.
Your pack is awaiting your return.
Get back on over.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

See ya later, turd .

Just the facts.
Your pack is awaiting your return.
Get back on over.

Maybe you should wander over to the hunting and gun threads once in awhile.... we do like pic's to back up words though, so maybe it's not for you?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raeford
IMO all sports should be canceled.If it's too dangerous for a Outdoor Jambalaya Festival it's much to dangerous for thousands to be in a sports stadium hollering and shouting.The entire state of Louisiana should be locked down like China and other Asian countries do to there people,if the Delta Variant is so Deadly.Only one person should be allowed to leave home for essential items.And allowed to travel no more than 6 miles from home.The National Guard should be called in to enforce.Will this become reality if we keep allowing them to control our daily lives with this covid crap,lots of Americans are reaching a boiling point including me.

The 2020 college football season pretty much proved what most with critical thinking abilities figured out.
When truly big $$'s were involved RONA be damned, Kickoff!!

Yessir, there it is.

Looking at the local sports page there’s always pictures of high school and college football practices events with comments on who’s who, etc.
I’ve yet to see a mask on any players or coaches.

The same for The New Orleans Saints’ practice pics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I look forward to seeing how mandated vaccinations pan out in black neighborhoods.

Here is video of how the Japanese are doing that. Seems feasible but I’m not sure it would scale to Louisiana’s demographics.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Proven in Alberta court of law they can't isolate Covid-19 which ended masks and other mandates in Alberta

https://rumble.com/vkorz0-freedom-f...masking-shots-quarantine-in-alberta.html

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Maybe you should wander over to the hunting and gun threads once in awhile.... we do like pic's to back up words though, so maybe it's not for you?

🤣

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

The 2020 college football season pretty much proved what most with critical thinking abilities figured out.

Yessir, there it is.

Looking at the local sports page there’s always pictures of high school and college football practices events with comments on who’s who, etc.

You might get to 50 posts today, nice work.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I went back and looked prior to posting, seemed a bit coincidental that it landed flat on 10K with no ,123 behind?
That is why I asked.
39 deaths day over day?

Raeford,,,,hold on to your chair arms, Amigo. Some devastating scchitt has hit the fan in south Louisiana.

The annual Gonzales, Louisiana Jambalaya Festival has now been cancelled for the second year in a row due to covid.

You wanna talk about some pissed off, irate Coonasses ??

However,,, this weekend down at my camp on Lake Verret we’ll be boiling 4 dozen #1 sized blue crabs with taters and corn and another neighbor will be making a big iron cauldron of his famous Pastalaya.

Libations will also be employed, I’m quite sure.

So much for covid down Pierre Part way.

Four dozen ? Fugkin broke digk

Make sure and give everyone two masks to stay safe from the delta variant . LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie

🤣

Good to see you back.

You never did answer when asked if you were a government employee of that lying US government healthcare system you aptly described.

Are you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

🤣

Good to see you back.

You never did answer when asked if you were a government employee of that lying US government healthcare system you aptly described.

Are you?

And you never posted any pictures.

😂

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Communist want it to stay alive so Mail In Ballots will be available again!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
We are seeing a massive spike in cases here on the Alabama coast, but it does't seem like too many people are kicking the bucket.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Communist want it to stay alive so Mail In Ballots will be available again!!

Right there^^^^

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Sharpsman]Communist want it to stay alive so Mail In Ballots will be available again!![/quote

I agree they know they can't win a fair honest election.Covid is all they have and they not letting it go.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

🤣

Good to see you back.

Are you?

And you never posted any pictures.

😂

Heh!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran

Yessir, there it is.

You might get to 50 posts today, nice work.

Someone, preferably from a Blue State, please PM franny and tell her things will be okay. She has,,,,issues.
Thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
For my posting, Louisiana itself is not the point, nor is it the possible credibility of "some doctor" - any doctor - who might choose to wax eloquent on a given occasion. If numbers are stated in the "local rag", who goes to the bank on that unimpeachable source?

Somewhere, there may be actual and credible numbers about various aspects of the Covid epoch - but those who spray numbers have played that game in so many ways that we do not know accuracy, and maybe NEVER will.

So, if a location or state is short on nurses - say so and work on a solution - but claim 6,000? That looks like an intended attention grabber. I thought I heard someone say it is 5,432 Lets go with that, eh?
Whatever makes you content. But take a moment to reflect on this thread’s Title.
Toot, contentment is not a possibility, or a goal here. Reflection on the thread title is what has prompted my posts - "Louisiana Covid Numbers", as arrayed in the OP, drove the reflective comments. Once again, Louisiana is not the point - it is a mere example.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 19 of 77 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
666 members (1234, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,367
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.