Page 20 of 77 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 76 77
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
For my posting, Louisiana itself is not the point, nor is it the possible credibility of "some doctor" - any doctor - who might choose to wax eloquent on a given occasion. If numbers are stated in the "local rag", who goes to the bank on that unimpeachable source?

Somewhere, there may be actual and credible numbers about various aspects of the Covid epoch - but those who spray numbers have played that game in so many ways that we do not know accuracy, and maybe NEVER will.

So, if a location or state is short on nurses - say so and work on a solution - but claim 6,000? That looks like an intended attention grabber. I thought I heard someone say it is 5,432 Lets go with that, eh?
Whatever makes you content. But take a moment to reflect on this thread’s Title.
Toot, contentment is not a possibility, or a goal here. Reflection on the thread title is what has prompted my posts - "Louisiana Covid Numbers", as arrayed in the OP, drove the reflective comments. Once again, Louisiana is not the point - it is a mere example.

I understand your point, CCCC.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riverc
IMO all sports should be canceled.If it's too dangerous for a Outdoor Jambalaya Festival it's much to dangerous for thousands to be in a sports stadium hollering and shouting.The entire state of Louisiana should be locked down like China and other Asian countries do to there people,if the Delta Variant is so Deadly.Only one person should be allowed to leave home for essential items.And allowed to travel no more than 6 miles from home.The National Guard should be called in to enforce.Will this become reality if we keep allowing them to control our daily lives with this covid crap,lots of Americans are reaching a boiling point including me.

Keep that up and Governor Edwards is gonna draft your ass into his staff !!!
Grins !

LMAO

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
IMO all sports should be canceled.If it's too dangerous for a Outdoor Jambalaya Festival it's much to dangerous for thousands to be in a sports stadium hollering and shouting.The entire state of Louisiana should be locked down like China and other Asian countries do to there people,if the Delta Variant is so Deadly.Only one person should be allowed to leave home for essential items.And allowed to travel no more than 6 miles from home.The National Guard should be called in to enforce.Will this become reality if we keep allowing them to control our daily lives with this covid crap,lots of Americans are reaching a boiling point including me.

Keep that up and Governor Edwards is gonna draft your ass into his staff !!!
Grins !

LMAO

Hey, I had to run over to Livonia yesterday for something and I stopped by Glasers on the way back and got 25$ worth of their home grown tomatoes to bring to the camp this weekend to add to our cookoff on Saturday. My tomatoes are about gone for this year.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Doctors fear going to rational care very soon. Healthcare System Strained Past Capacity.

Walk-In, Emergency Medical Centers closings due to lack of personnel to treat overload of cases. Patients were refusing to be turned away.

One helluva “hoax flu” that we’re experiencing ain’t it?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You are something else, hunker down Toot, it’s really bad. LOL

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TOOT - is that the total number of deaths in LA, from all causes, for 2021 to date?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Doctors fear going to rational care very soon. Healthcare System Strained Past Capacity.

Walk-In, Emergency Medical Centers closings due to lack of personnel to treat overload of cases. Patients were refusing to be turned away.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Link?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Don't believe the numbers or anything you see or hear on the news. Everyone I know is back fishing, eating Cajun cooking and having a good time. Life's good in lower LA from what I hear.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many of the illegal border crossers made their way to Louisiana?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
TOOT - is that the total number of deaths in LA, from all causes, for 2021 to date?

No, CCCC.

Reported as being ‘covid only’ - since the so called beginning of the Covid era early last year.

Supposedly total deaths “caused” by covid.

I didn’t include the total number of cases supposedly recorded .but 470,314 is today’s number.

Who really knows what is and isn’t true about anything related to this and in any given locale ?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You need to get a grip dude. Death count is all that matters and the pattern you are showing is meaningless, especially if you contemplate how they count deaths. Take a break from the internet and get some fresh air. Wow.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Link?

creativenarrative.com

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Don't believe the numbers or anything you see or hear on the news. Everyone I know is back fishing, eating Cajun cooking and having a good time. Life's good in lower LA from what I hear.

Can't be.

Old Coot says his daughter is a nurse.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, CCCC.

Reported as being ‘covid only’ - since the so called beginning of the Covid era early last year.

Supposedly total deaths “caused” by covid.

I didn’t include the total number of cases supposedly recorded .but 470,314 is today’s number.

Who really knows what is and isn’t true about anything related to this and in any given locale ?

Ok so we are back to "their" numbers.
Numbers that are likely inflated. In other words a person with 3 comorbidities dies and they test positive for covid are categorized as a covid death.
Also the test accuracy of the test is in question....
So we have Old Cooter engaging in fear mongering.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Strained walk in urgent care capacity, likely from tons of idiots demanding a covid test, is the metric I'd use to panic......

........ If I was a covtard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Link?

creativenarrative.com

Yep

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe some coonasses should lose a little weight and work on the cardio vascular...... hello tooter

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Preparing to do this very thing. Got a bunch coming for a big Coonass cookout tomorrow. Boiling and black potting pastalaya

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Today’s Louisiana total:

Deaths 10,066

Can't be.

Old Coot says his daughter is a nurse.

LOL

I live in North Louisiana and most are ignoring the mask mandate and it seems business as usual. My sister is a nurse in South Louisiana and she says some health care places are nearing capacity.

I mage a 100 mile each way trip yesterday and the vast majority weren't wearing masks. I don't wear them

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 20 of 77 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
275 members (222Sako, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,806
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.