V
Ain’t no lower life form.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha! Bless you Remsen.

Yes, in the Wildland Urban Interface....McMansions are a fuel type.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by funshooter

So you do not care if the forest are cut down and all the animals in the forest go extinct. Great idea. So actually every responsible hunter is also an environmentalist as they know the needed relationship between the environment and the hunt

I am an Environmentalist.
I heat my house with wood instead of Electricity generated by Coal Generating Plants.
I am For cleaning up all of the dead wood in the forests instead of leaving it to burn uncontrollably Harming Nature.
I am for the Gooberment reversing their regulations on durable goods back to the 15 to 20 year life span that products use to have before they reduced it to 5 years.
This right here would slow down the creation of Chemical Pollution pumped into our Air and Water with things lasting longer so we do not have to replace them so soon after they are manufactured.
I am for Hunting to control the population of some animals so they do not become over populated and Starve during the winter.
And The Biggest Environmental item of all.
I am for Killing the Unruly Law Breakers that think that they have rights over everyone else and Create a Blight on Society.
Killing these 2 legged animals would cut down on Human over population and create fertilizer to grow more plants to generate Oxygen for the entire Earth.

I am an Environmentalist in many other was as well.

The forest grows out of dead decayed wood, if you invade the forest and take away all the composting material the forest dies. Also a scrubbed coal plant emits less toxins than your wood fire that vents uncontrolled

I make sure that I burn a lot of wood in the winter.
It feeds the trees CO2 that they live on and then they in return transform it into O2 that we breath.
Tell Northern Commyfornia right now how great it is to leave to much dead stuff in the Forest.
I know people that live in the mountains in Southern Commyfornia and have had their homes burned out by fires.
because of the dead fall created by the bark beetles killing over populated trees.
The Mountains can only support so many trees with ground water and they need to thin the trees out to make the remaining trees healthy Commyfornia will not let them so the entire system is strained.

Up at my property in Arizona the State is Mandating the clear cutting of entire square miles of State Trust property's.

The Free Range Rancher up in our area is the one being paid to do the cutting.
He leaves the dead carcasses as they call them of the Ceder trees laying where they cut them.
He also holds the Harvest Permit to use the trees for what ever (fire wood , construction material etc.) and he will not allow anyone to move the dead trees.
He says that the dead trees are not a fire hazard That is BS a dead dyed up tree is a 100 times more dangerous than a live Cedar tree.
He says that the dead trees create microorganisms that will create grass lands for his Free Range Cattle.
They have been Clear Cutting now for over 5 years and No Grass No Additional Visible plant life anywhere.
All the Dead trees have done is in the thunderstorms they have washed down steam and plugged our Road Culverts and even wiped out sections of our roads so people can not get in or out of the property's.

The dead trees are also safe havens for the Mice and Rats up in our area that destroy property and crops.

With the influx of people in and out of natures areas there needs to be management and they tax us to manage the forests.
Letting them over grow to natures unsustainable levels is not healthy for the Forests.
Only Moron City Folks think other wise.

We use to be able to go camping in the mountains and gather wood for open fires. This helped clean up the dead fall so that if a fire got started there was less fuel to spread the fire
Do this in Commyfornia and you get a ticket and or arrested.
We need to leave some dead fall on the ground but with the introduction of the Bark Beatles into this country and all of the trees they kill we need to cull out some of those trees for the health of the forests.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Also a scrubbed coal plant emits less toxins than your wood fire that vents uncontrolled

Is being clueless painful?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

So you do not care if the forest are cut down and all the animals in the forest go extinct. Great idea. So actually every responsible hunter is also an environmentalist as they know the needed relationship between the environment and the hunt

Not true.There are more animals that live off of clear cuts then those that live in an old stand forest with heavy canopy that screens out the undergrowth that animal need for browse.Deer ,grouse,Elk thrive in clear cuts.The animals do not go extinct except for maybe a 3 peckered toad.You are one dumb phuc.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A small percentage of environmentalists are goofballs. Most of them are conservationists that are labeled "environmentalists" by economists that disagree with them.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
You western Montana fellas can maybe verify it. But isn’t there huge tracks of timber out the that is dead from beetles? I’ve seen some of the country side out there, hideous.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Strip malls? Is that like a really big strip bar?

Where!!!???

It is a collection of strip bars all in one location.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

622 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 81 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,310
Posts18,449,168
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.