Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
While pretending to be hiding out in Washington DC, fighting for civil rights ….. two Democrat House members were muff diving in Portugal.

Originally Posted by Dallas Morning News
Where in the world are Texas Democrats Julie Johnson and Jessica González? Democratic lawmakers are fighting hard for voting rights — in Portugal? a Texas Monthly reporter tweeted that he “can confirm [Johnson] and her wife & [González] and her fiancé are in Portugal for a vacation they had been planning, with non-refundable tickets, for a year-and-a-half.”

Originally Posted by Foxnews.com
"We all say family comes first," Gonzalez, who married her fiancée Angela Hale, said in the statement. "That value should apply to all families, including mine. I made the decision not to share where I was so that my wife and I could get married in privacy. I wanted us to have this special day, surrounded by a few of our friends and loved ones."

Geez.

Adventure is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AdventureBound
While pretending to be hiding out in Washington DC, fighting for civil rights ….. two Democrat House members were muff diving in Portugal.

[quote=Dallas Morning News]Where in the world are Texas Democrats Julie Johnson and Jessica González? Democratic lawmakers are fighting hard for voting rights — in Portugal? a Texas Monthly reporter tweeted that he “can confirm [Johnson] and her wife & [González] and her fiancé are in Portugal for a vacation they had been planning, with non-refundable tickets, for a year-and-a-half.”

So there's 4 of them getting married? I thought polygamy was still illegal.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Deny them reentry. let them enjoy Portugal for a permanent honeymoo.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One of these days the pendulum will swing back and these miscreants will spend their lives hiding under a rock.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
These Lickalotpusses need to be extinct.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Some comfort here that they’re both from Dallas and not San Antonio but crap, these are some of the people who make our laws.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pics or it didn't happen.

Feel free to edit though.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I dislike lesbians the most.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nah, Ray. Lesbians I can understand. After all, I'm attracted to women, too. Male homos, no.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who wants to bet this ends in divorce within 3 years??

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Was it Portugal that Slavek was reco'ing as a move to place a day or two back?

Hmmm

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Some comfort here that they’re both from Dallas and not San Antonio but crap, these are some of the people who make our laws.

The big problem is the ignorant people who keep voting them in. Unfortunately, San Antonio's got their share of closet La Raza's on city council.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
One of these days the pendulum will swing back and these miscreants will spend their lives hiding under a rock.
Not much pendulum swing needed - we are seeing false bravado as these types do their best to take advantage of the temporary smokescreen put up by moneyed homosexual activists in recent years. Most of these critters know full well that their aberrant sexual behavior is unnatural and way off the path of normal human behavior. That fact, and basic human realization, will not change. They are living in a temporary social shelter.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hatari

That’s a suckers bet…😜

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That’s a sweet love story.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They should go tour Biden's exit plan in Afghanistan.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular

Thanks a lot.

Don’t know the stats now, but as far back as the late 80’s, Dallas had the second largest US homosexual population, trailing only San Francisco. So much for living in the Bible Belt.

Adventure is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari

One will commit suicide

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Thanks a lot.

Don’t know the stats now, but as far back as the late 80’s, Dallas had the second largest US homosexual population, trailing only San Francisco. So much for living in the Bible Belt.

Is that where that steers n queers thing came from? Sgt Hartman

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Runaway Texas Lesbian Dems

The best kind.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
822 members (06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 77 invisible), 3,256 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,713
Posts18,400,305
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.