OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
My wife sent me this.

We both got a laugh.

Get Woke, Go Broke?

Hunt like a Pro?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A photoshopped pix of a black chick in camo with a crossbow??

I will admit I don't watch any hunting programs in the last half dozen years, but if this is what the industry is promoting,

Count me out!

Pathetic,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Don’t they realize that the blatant pandering to 13% of the general population really turns a lot of people off. I don’t think there is hardly a commercial that doesn’t feature people of color anymore. Not there is anything wrong with that, but when they have obviously changed the commercial just for that reason I find it offensive.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Watched a new movie "Fat Man" with Mel Gibson as Santa Clause the other night. Did you know Mrs. Clause is black now ?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Where do you buy a license, and when does the season start?😁

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Don’t they realize that the blatant pandering to 13% of the general population really turns a lot of people off. I don’t think there is hardly a commercial that doesn’t feature people of color anymore. Not there is anything wrong with that, but when they have obviously changed the commercial just for that reason I find it offensive.

They are not pandering to blacks. They are pandering to white guilt Fudds.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Exactly

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant

Makes me sick, pisses me off to see them in commercials

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ever noticed the Tractor Supply ads?

Colored man always toting the hay bale, sack of quickrete.

That’s racist!

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Ever noticed the Tractor Supply ads?

Colored man always toting the hay bale, sack of quickrete.

That’s racist!

Antique Farm Equipment 🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Bass Pro is now a fishing and clothing store

Sam......

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I hunted most of my life in California and I don't recall ever seeing a black guy or gal in the field. Lots of hispanics (especially for deer and pigs, not so much for waterfowl) and a few asians, but that's it. Maybe the blacks have natural camouflage and I never saw them even though they were there.

I guess every corporate board has to appease their woke masters.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know a few black folks that hunt around here. Lots of them run rabbits with beagles, some deer hunt.

They all seem to be decent folks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Remsen
...Maybe the blacks have natural camouflage and I never saw them even though they were there...

Okay, this made me laugh out loud. 😆

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

^^^This^^^

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who d’fug needs a scope on a crossbow?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
I hunted most of my life in California and I don't recall ever seeing a black guy or gal in the field. Lots of hispanics (especially for deer and pigs, not so much for waterfowl) and a few asians, but that's it. Maybe the blacks have natural camouflage and I never saw them even though they were there.

I guess every corporate board has to appease their woke masters.

I saw one years ago coming back from a Montana antelope trip, walking down hwy 12 up Packwood. Fuucker was decked out like he just walked outta cabelas, set of fake rattlin horns around his neck!! We laughed and laughed!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I ran across two black guys from NYC out deer hunting years ago. They were all bug eyed, out of breath, soaking wet and covered with mud. Seems they'd been lost for hours and desperately wanted me to point them in the direction of the road. The funny part was them telling me the nightmare they'd been through wandering around in the woods and crossing several creeks before running into me. That patch of woods was maybe 80 acres bordered by roads on two sides and farm fields on the other two with one stream running through it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
JeffO in black face?

lol

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow, talk about out of the main stream. Cannot believe Bass Pro approved this. I think it's fake.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It stops being marketing products, to political pandering. The only thing being marketed is social engineering.

I don't believe BPS approved this or that it's real. Even the photo-shopped head is poorly done. Someone is stirring the pot.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
701 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 3,036 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,680
Posts18,399,622
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.