24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Next thing ya know, Hiden Biden and the FDA will shut down Tractor Supply for selling it. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Both the FDA tweet and the article leave a whole lot to be desired....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stop-fda-warns-people-not-184608993.html

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is urging people to stop taking veterinary drugs to treat or prevent Covid-19 after receiving multiple reports of patients who have been hospitalized after "self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses," according to the federal agency.

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it," the FDA tweeted from its official account on Saturday, alongside a consumer update detailing why the drug can be unsafe for humans.

Ivermectin, which is not an anti-viral drug, is generally used to treat or prevent parasites in animals.

"These animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows, which can weigh a lot more than" a human, the FDA update reads. "Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans."

Patients who overdose with ivermectin can experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, low blood pressure, allergic reactions, dizziness, problems with balance, seizures, coma and even death, according to the FDA.

The agency clarified that the FDA-approved ivermectin tablets meant to treat people with certain conditions caused by parasitic worms as well as topical formulations used for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea are different from the drug used on animals. Ivermectin tablets and topical formulations for humans have "very specific doses" that are significantly smaller than the doses meant for animals.

Moreover, "many inactive ingredients found in animal products aren’t evaluated for use in people," the FDA warned. "In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body."

The FDA stressed that no form of the ivermectin drug has been approved by the agency for use in treating or preventing Covid-19 in humans.

"However, some initial research is underway," the agency said, adding that "taking a drug for an unapproved use can be very dangerous. This is true of ivermectin, too."

The agency said it was forced to issue a warning in the consumption of ivermectin following "a lot of misinformation" around the drug.

"You may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. That is wrong," the FDA consumer update reads. "Meanwhile, effective ways to limit the spread of Covid-19 continue to be to wear your mask, stay at least 6 feet from others who don’t live with you, wash hands frequently, and avoid crowds."

The FDA has also granted emergency use authorizations for three Covid-19 vaccines to prevent Covid-19 infections.

Covid-19 has claimed the lives of more than 630,000 people in the U.S. since the start of the pandemic in early 2020. Since then, more than 37.6 million cases of Covid-19 infections have been reported nationwide, according to NBC News' tally.

by the logic of the first paragraph...
a whol bunch of guys taking little blue pills dont have a heart condition (what it was initially developed for)

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I believe in the FDA completely, as they have my best interest in mind at all times. I will throw my apple paste ivermectin in the trash immediately.

Yep they’re all about our health & well being, and they always give us the straight facts so we can make our own informed decisions as citizens rather than propagandizing and manipulating with directives as tho we’re subjects.

[/sarcasm]

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by J23
It'll be regulated to a veterinarian-prescribed drug here before too long.

That’s how it was first available. In the good old days, one needed the vet to deworm their horses.

The people ODing on it are probably eating an entire tube.

Darwin Award winners.

I have no doubt. Sadly, the applicator/syringe is idiot proof.

...well...

Maybe not.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by specialK
My doctor prescribed me ivermectin last week for COVID. It’s was pharmaceutical grade and came in 5mg tablets. There you go.
Yep, I got a prescription too. I guess most people prefer to eat the horse grease.

Not at all. Our glorious governor made it illegal for Dr.s to prescribe Ivermectin or Hydrochloroquin in this state. Getting it from AFLCC cost me $189.00 for a box (week's treatment)... from the pharmacy they sent the script to. So it will cost $189.00 every time I am exposed... which I was this week once again. Best buddy and I were scouting for mule deer all day Thursday. He was complaining of suddenly having allergies due to the rain... congestion, runny nose, sneezing. He felt pretty bad the next morn and got tested... popped positive. His wife is now having symptoms. The human prescription pre-covid was normally $3-4 a box. I know this because my wife was in correctional (prison) health care and used to order it regularly. Crooks.

IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Next thing ya know, Hiden Biden and the FDA will shut down Tractor Supply for selling it. 😡

No they’ll make thinly veiled threats about liability to get them to pull it from shelves or somehow police sales.

For our safety of course.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
My doctor prescribed me ivermectin last week for COVID. It’s was pharmaceutical grade and came in 5mg tablets. There you go.
Yep, I got a prescription too. I guess most people prefer to eat the horse grease.

Not at all. Our glorious governor made it illegal for Dr.s to prescribe Ivermectin or Hydrochloroquin in this state. Getting it from AFLCC cost me $189.00 for a box (week's treatment)... from the pharmacy they sent the script to. So it will cost $189.00 every time I am exposed... which I was this week once again. Best buddy and I were scouting for mule deer all day Thursday. He was complaining of suddenly having allergies due to the rain... congestion, runny nose, sneezing. He felt pretty bad the next morn and got tested... popped positive. His wife is now having symptoms. The human prescription pre-covid was normally $3-4 a box. I know this because my wife was in correctional (prison) health care and used to order it regularly. Crooks.
I got 12 weeks worth for my 15.00 prescription co pay.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Same thing, no Dr on the planet will admit it. Many animal meds are the same as for humans.
For me the prescription stuff is cheaper than the horse paste. Prescription for 12 weeks worth was 15.00 and I don't have to eat that greasy crap.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I need to go stock up before they make the horse paste prescription. It you OD on Ivermectin paste and die you’re a Darwin Award winner. You need to go way over to really hurt yourself.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Are they gonna ban immune systems ?

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JLimbo

My Dr. might have prescribed the pills for me but he dropped dead two days after his second Pfizer jab.

Just went through the Vid last month and given my comorbidities such as being kinda old and kinda fat and being diabetic and also asthma and both my wife and I got through it fine and have naturally earned antibodies I will give credit to the apple horsey paste.

Of course I dosed according to another Dr. on line that printed a chart of paste by weight. Easy peasy.

Glad to hear things went well. Would you mind sharing the dosing info?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
First of all, the issue is likely dosing, which you'd have to be pretty stupid to mess up. There's no toxins to mammals in the paste if it says on the label that the only active ingredient is Ivermectin. It's scare tactics, because they want you to have no alternative other than their toxic injection.

Secondly, they could solve the issue immediately by halting their program of telling doctors to withhold prescriptions for Ivermectin, but they won't do that, because they want no alternatives to be accessible to the public other than the toxic injection.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The durvet is every bit as pharmaceutical grade.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by J23
It'll be regulated to a veterinarian-prescribed drug here before too long.

That’s how it was first available. In the good old days, one needed the vet to deworm their horses.

The people ODing on it are probably eating an entire tube.

Darwin Award winners.

This. Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JLimbo

My Dr. might have prescribed the pills for me but he dropped dead two days after his second Pfizer jab.

Just went through the Vid last month and given my comorbidities such as being kinda old and kinda fat and being diabetic and also asthma and both my wife and I got through it fine and have naturally earned antibodies I will give credit to the apple horsey paste.

Of course I dosed according to another Dr. on line that printed a chart of paste by weight. Easy peasy.

Post the chart here, or give a link.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Multiple reports"... meaning, what?.... Two? And a "report" does not exactly equal a verified case.

Assuming it's not just a total made up lie (and I pretty much assume that), even if some schmuck did poison themselves (probably drinking the "pour on" ivermectin, which would NOT be a good thing), it does NOT mean that ivermectin is poisonous, or any such thing.

I have taken it. My girlfriend has made a pretty quick recovery from covid by taking it.

And yeah, they will probably end up making it available by prescription only.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Hell I think cutting down on idiots is fine. Ivermectin is just the vehicle they chose. They do lots of other dumb schit to check themselves out lol

For the rest of us who can read, it's a great alternative to the poison vaccine which doesn't work.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'd love to see the list of people that have died from Ivermectin vs those that died from the jab.

Any guesses on what list is longer?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
I'd love to see the list of people that have died from Ivermectin vs those that died from the jab.

It would be hard for Ivermectin deaths to equal the nearly half million deaths from the vaccine (only counting deaths within two weeks of taking the shot), just in the US.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

It would be hard for Ivermectin deaths to equal the nearly half million deaths from the vaccine (only counting deaths within two weeks), just in the US.

Really?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
328 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 34 invisible), 2,004 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,953
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.