Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
IS THIS A MILITARY COUP?

There is a real element in each group who disagree with Biden

Did Biteme and Blinkin lie? Does Suckawhore and Jiminten and Calledumb lie? Does a bear schiett in the woods.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...arned-of-afghan-collapse-in-july-report/

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If BHO had swallowed his pride and chewed Stan McCrystal's a$$ rather than firing him over the Rolling Stone article back in 2010, our situation is Afghanistan would likely be much different today. Heck, if DJT had listened to McMaster things would likely be much different, better, today. While the buck does stop with POTUS, people who hold that office and who have no military experience and little understanding of military capabilities would do well to listen to people who do what is in the best interests of this Country rather what is the safe political move or what is best for them and their career.

Remember that Biden didn;t want to go after OBL in Pakistan, too dangerous to BHO's reelection for a second term if it failed. Tony Blinken was JRB's national security advisor during JRB's 1st term as VP, i wonder what sort of skeletons are hanging in that closet?

You should read the Rolling Stone article that got McCrystal fired, he said then that Biden's plan for Afghanistan would turn it into "Chaosistan" and he, McCrystal, was right.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
IS THIS A MILITARY COUP?

There is a real element in each group who disagree with Biden

Did Biteme and Blinkin lie? Does Suckawhore and Jiminten and Calledumb lie? Does a bear schiett in the woods.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...arned-of-afghan-collapse-in-july-report/

Sorry not possible because Biden is not making any decisions

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nah...they're just doing what Facebook and Amazon tell them to do.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Winning

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If BHO had swallowed his pride and chewed Stan McCrystal's a$$ rather than firing him over the Rolling Stone article back in 2010, our situation is Afghanistan would likely be much different today. Heck, if DJT had listened to McMaster things would likely be much different, better, today. While the buck does stop with POTUS, people who hold that office and who have no military experience and little understanding of military capabilities would do well to listen to people who do what is in the best interests of this Country rather what is the safe political move or what is best for them and their career.

Remember that Biden didn;t want to go after OBL in Pakistan, too dangerous to BHO's reelection for a second term if it failed. Tony Blinken was JRB's national security advisor during JRB's 1st term as VP, i wonder what sort of skeletons are hanging in that closet?

You should read the Rolling Stone article that got McCrystal fired, he said then that Biden's plan for Afghanistan would turn it into "Chaosistan" and he, McCrystal, was right.

You must have missed Eisenhower's warning regarding the military industrial complex?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like I said previously, I'd pay Pres. Vlad Putin $2 to drop a nuke on D.C. - everybody in that town deserves to die for what they've done to America over the previous decades.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Like I said previously, I'd pay Pres. Vlad Putin $2 to drop a nuke on D.C. - everybody in that town deserves to die for what they've done to America over the previous decades.

How do I pitch in? I got six bucks!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

You must have missed Eisenhower's warning regarding the military industrial complex?

I don't see the connection that you apparently do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

LOL

Not only have you made The List, you have graduated to the top of The List.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
IS THIS A MILITARY COUP?

/

NO

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=260Remguy]You must have missed Eisenhower's warning regarding the military industrial complex?
You don't turn military men and their industrial suppliers loose to do what they will. It will keep us in foreign wars and bankrupt us which is what happened.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
well they aided and abetted his actions and plans, and now they are covering their butts.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
[quote=260Remguy]You must have missed Eisenhower's warning regarding the military industrial complex?
You don't turn military men and their industrial suppliers loose to do what they will. It will keep us in foreign wars and bankrupt us which is what happened.

DDE supported NATO and established SEATO. The U.S. kept Armies on foreign soil during DDE's 8 years in office, in Europe and in South Korea. The presence of U.S. militrary forces in those places may have kept our enemies from starting, or continuing, broader conflicts.

I don't see how my comments regarding what might have been a better outcome if Stanley McChrystal had been retained as the commander in Afghanistan in 2010 have to do with expanding or condinuing the war. McChrystal was a JSOC guy, not a conventional Army guy, and probably would have minimized the number of boots on the ground. Like John Paul Vann said in Vietnam in the early 1960's when he was an advisor, "This is a political war and it calls for discrimination in killing. The best weapon for killing would be a knife, but I'm afraid we can't do it that way. The worst is an airplane.".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

DDE supported NATO and established SEATO. The U.S. kept Armies on foreign soil during DDE's 8 years in office, in Europe and in South Korea. The presence of U.S. militrary forces in those places may have kept our enemies from starting, or continuing, broader conflicts.

I don't see how my comments regarding what might have been a better outcome if Stanley McChrystal had been retained as the commander in Afghanistan in 2010 have to do with expanding or condinuing the war. McChrystal was a JSOC guy, not a conventional Army guy, and probably would have minimized the number of boots on the ground. Like John Paul Vann said in Vietnam in the early 1960's when he was an advisor, "This is a political war and it calls for discrimination in killing. The best weapon for killing would be a knife, but I'm afraid we can't do it that way. The worst is an airplane.".
And what have we gained from the Spanish-American war until today by having our military outside the continental U.S.? What have we gained by owning Hawaii, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, and whatever islands? What interest did we have vs. the cost of going overseas to fight Europe's battles? Our involvement in World War 2 turned 1/2 the world over to communism.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
IS THIS A MILITARY COUP?

/

NO

The coup occurred after midnight of election day 2020. They deposed the sitting president, the legitimate winner of the presidential election, and installed a puppet in his place. It was a coordinated effort by every level of the entrenched establishment, the controlled MSM included. Same for the RNC.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
And what have we gained from the Spanish-American war until today by having our military outside the continental U.S.? What have we gained by owning Hawaii, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, and whatever islands? What interest did we have vs. the cost of going overseas to fight Europe's battles? Our involvement in World War 2 turned 1/2 the world over to communism.

Bingo, as Pat Buchanan laid out in his book on the subject.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I thought that the attack on U.S. Navy's Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, TH, on 12/07/1941 was the primary cause for U.S. entry into WW2.

Is there any reason to believe that a Nazi victory in WW2 would have been a better outcome for the U.S.?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
518 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 50 invisible), 2,249 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.