Hop To
Page 36 of 77 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 76 77
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any drama today?

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see the 'Attention Ho's" were out and doing well, yesterday.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Oldman03

Greater Baton Rouge area!

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It gets the title because of LSU but I guarantee one thing, its the only “greater area” in the United States where you can bail off I-10 onto 110 and at the end where it meets 61 you’ll have Negros holding poster-boards selling raccoon meat in 2021.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/22/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Any drama today?

Only that from your mr. mom keyboard.

Greater Baton Rouge area comprises 7 Parishes.

East (the hub) and West Baton Rouge
East and West Feliciana
Ascension
Livingston
Iberville

No paper here at the Lake Fish Camp this morning but did hear that this 4th virus wave hits younger State residents harder.

Going on a party barge flotilla Cruise with the gang later. Going down to Morgan City to eat.

Y’all stay sweet.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It gets the title because of LSU but I guarantee one thing, its the only “greater area” in the United States where you can bail off I-10 onto 110 and at the end where it meets 61 you’ll have Negros holding poster-boards selling raccoon meat in 2021.

Laffin!
Truth you speak.
Gotta remember, JL, that’s right dab in the center of the illustrious area of the Black University, Southern A&M.

Lots of demand for that product.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Laffin!
Truth you speak.
Gotta remember, JL, that’s right dab in the center of the illustrious area of the Black University, Southern A&M.

Lots of demand for that product.

Truth I speak indeed, they also sell Catfish and here is proof, my brother n law took this one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No paper here at the Lake Fish Camp this morning but did hear that this 4th virus wave hits younger State residents harder.

Going on a party barge flotilla Cruise with the gang later. Going down to Morgan City to eat.

Y’all stay sweet.

Jesus Christ you are one sheltered bitch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

"Fish camp". Moving from his recliner to the sofa to lie down. "Fish camp" is his sofa. lol

Originally Posted by deflave
Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Weekly covid deathmark topped at 89 deaths for the week in the greater Baton Rouge area.

Doctors say livestock dewormer is not a cure for the virus and over dosages can cause neurological problems, seizures or deaths. Ivermectin has shown to inhibit coronavirus in labs but NOT the C-19 version presently infecting humans.

Early treatment with monoclonal antibodies shown to be successful if done in the early stages. Over 7000 infusions have been given in Louisiana this past week.

Doctors say that “we used to have people in the ICU for up to 40 days with the first strain and now very few make it past 20 days with the Delta Variant.

Pfizer vaccine to get full FDA approval next week .

These hoaxes are something, ain’t they ?
Ain’t this lil Ole common cold bug a bitch?

Let’s see what The Campfire notables in virology and Medicine have to add here today.

Had a misfire yesterday so off to the Fish Camp today. In the meantime, y’all play nice with each other like good Conservatives.

Your making it to “fish camp” is always quite the saga.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldman03

Greater Baton Rouge area!

LOL

And where ever the Florida AA's decide to meet. LOL

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Only that from your mr. mom keyboard.

????

What does that even mean?

As for the 4th wave, well, good luck, it sounds really scary.

We're still super, duper far from being "overrun," so I'm working on my golf game.....

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You people are crazy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Today’s numbers.

Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Headlines:
Spreading like wildfire. Rural Louisiana confronting Delta surge.
Louisiana vaccinations rates below 40% compared to the Nation as a whole at 52% fully vaccinated.

www.2theadvocate.com

Y’all stay away, far away, now hear.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Y’all stay sweet.

Jesus Christ you are one sheltered bitch.

^^
A drunkard, stay at home mr. mom who’s wife has to support the family calling anyone a “sheltered bitch” !! YO !

Fuggin hilarious !!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My buddy is fully vaxxed, has been having breathing issues ever since. Finally went to doc, they think he had a mild heart attack, more tests this week. 42 years old. Hey, but he is fully vaxxed and can still get covid...so thats a good thing right?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by killerv
My buddy is fully vaxxed, has been having breathing issues ever since. Finally went to doc, they think he had a mild heart attack, more tests this week. 42 years old. Hey, but he is fully vaxxed and can still get covid...so thats a good thing right?

Might want to ask his doctor about this. You won’t find much good advice here.
Jus sayin.

Sorry to hear about your Amigo and hope he fully recovers.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You people are crazy

More truth !
Grins

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The China flu came through the fishing fleet in Grand isle and Leeville at the end of June, beginning of July. It's gone now and nobody is worried about Covid-19 anymore. Even the 2 dopers with really bad COPD somehow miraculously survived. Just look around and think for a minute....how many people do I personally know that have died because of Covid-19 and not some other underlying health condition.

You're right to a point, but don't just dismiss these deaths as non-events. Covid killed, yes killed as in "filled up the lungs", of my step mother, my aunt, my first cousin, and at least three friends that all had other issues. It might be true that had they all been 30 and healthy, they would have survived, but they weren't and they are now dead. I know one thing for sure that had this stuff never escaped from Wuhan, China, all of them would be alive today. None of them were at death's door before the virus. What do you tell your mom? "Hey, you're over 80 and have controlled diabetes so it sux to be you?"

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The China flu came through the fishing fleet in Grand isle and Leeville at the end of June, beginning of July. It's gone now and nobody is worried about Covid-19 anymore. Even the 2 dopers with really bad COPD somehow miraculously survived. Just look around and think for a minute....how many people do I personally know that have died because of Covid-19 and not some other underlying health condition.

You're right to a point, but don't just dismiss these deaths as non-events. Covid killed, yes killed as in "filled up the lungs", of my step mother, my aunt, my first cousin, and at least three friends that all had other issues. It might be true that had they all been 30 and healthy, they would have survived, but they weren't and they are now dead. I know one thing for sure that had this stuff never escaped from Wuhan, China, all of them would be alive today. None of them were at death's door before the virus. What do you tell you're mom? "Hey, you're over 80 and have controlled diabetes so it sux to be you?"

Damn, Hat.
Very sorry to hear this, Man.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

11 days since I tested positive. Going retest this afternoon and fully expect to test negative and go back to work tomorrow. I am 56 years old and healthy. I had periods of low grade fever and 3 -4 days of bad headaches. I lost most of sense of smell and taste. Had a lot of sinus congestion and flow at times. I didn't have it in my chest must I see where that could be serious.

I fully believe this virus was man made and released by man. I believe people are dying from it and lots have died from it. I don't believe the numbers that have "supposedly " died from it. I don't believe shutting the country down was the right direction and I believe it should be individual choice to vax or not.

Page 36 of 77 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
466 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 46 invisible), 2,058 guests, and 978 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.