Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Leaving for the bush to guide on Wednesday. Hoping the late season goes ok but its off to a rocky start. Something is beginning to happen that outfitters didnt anticipate.....American hunters are testing positive. Talked to the outfitter I guide for last night. He's had it happen to two already, and other outfitters are reporting similar numbers. The worry is that it will get worse as we move into fall. They told us some time ago that the tests were unreliable, and now its pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ above 5 that the vaccines are a failure. What a mess our governments have created.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So Americans are allowed into Canada now?

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought after vaccination we were all going to be fine?....still no data for those with natural immunity.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by yukon254
Leaving for the bush to guide on Wednesday. Hoping the late season goes ok but its off to a rocky start. Something is beginning to happen that outfitters didnt anticipate.....American hunters are testing positive. Talked to the outfitter I guide for last night. He's had it happen to two already, and other outfitters are reporting similar numbers. The worry is that it will get worse as we move into fall. They told us some time ago that the tests were unreliable, and now its pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ above 5 that the vaccines are a failure. What a mess our governments have created.

I just saw where a reporter posted that the Blue Jays were going to require proof of vaccination or negative test to get into a ball game. And the 'reporter' was really pleased as he had passed on going to a CFL football game in Calgary because they did NOT require vaccination.....

The stupidity is astounding

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Was this testing done in Canada ? If so my cousin in Nova Scotia told me they were using 35+ CT cycles & this
will without a doubt throw a lot of false positives.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yukon254 conveniently neglects to indicate whether the hunters testing positive had 2 doses of vaccine. Maybe they were trying to get into the country without having the required needles.

Jim

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ontariojim
Do you think the Eskimo players had two doses?

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Or the Yankees, Nationals and other MLB players who tested positive?

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
Yukon254 conveniently neglects to indicate whether the hunters testing positive had 2 doses of vaccine. Maybe they were trying to get into the country without having the required needles.

Jim

Yes the hunters were fully vaccinated. They couldnt have come otherwise and they knew it. Lots of people are testing postive after two doses...

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L

Jim

Yes the hunters were fully vaccinated. They couldnt have come otherwise and they knew it. Lots of people are testing postive after two doses...

The fact that fully vaccinated can test positive seems to just escape people. It’s a pretty simple concept really.

Plus these guys were likely vaccinated on the manufacture recommendation interval, unlikely most Canadians.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People have been known to try and cross without having the needles. If nothing is stated by the posters how are we supposed to know the circumstances?

If you follow the daily posting of new cases the majority of cases are those with either no needles or just one. The ones contracting Covid who are double needled are very much in the minority.

Every one should know by now that double needling is not a guarantee of not contracting the disease. It simply tilts the odds in your favour of having a better outcome.

Jim

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
People have been known to try and cross without having the needles. If nothing is stated by the posters how are we supposed to know the circumstances?

If you follow the daily posting of new cases the majority of cases are those with either no needles or just one. The ones contracting Covid who are double needled are very much in the minority.

Every one should know by now that double needling is not a guarantee of not contracting the disease. It simply tilts the odds in your favour of having a better outcome.

Jim

I have no idea where you are getting your information, but the fact is that a very high number of FULLY vaccinated people are not only testing positive, but getting sick. The head of the CDC was on the news just a few days ago and admitted it on live TV. In a small Mass. community where they had an outbreak recently, a full 75% were fully vaccinated. Israel has led the world when it comes to vaccinations against covid. A full 90% of their hospitalizations are fully vaccinated. They have proven that the immunity vaccines provide, wane over just a few months. Thats why they are now advising boosters. The vaccines have failed. No other way to look at it. Many very educated doctors said from day one that mass vaccination was a really bad idea. Thats what causes the variants. Looking more and more like they are right. Lets just hope they were wrong on antibody dependant enhancement.....

One thing is certain, when they start mandating the third round, the hunting and fishing industry is in trouble because a third jab is going to be a real tough sell in the US....or to anyone with an IQ two points above plant life....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yukon you ask where I am getting my figures from. Then you go on to say VERY HIGH NUMBERS OF fully vaccinated people are testing positive and getting sick. My numbers are coming from a population area of several million persons. Are you numbers coming from a population area of 40,000 or 50,000 people? The breakdowns being given for our area show persons with double needling as having the fewest new infections. Critical care unit numbers are falling as are the numbers requiring ventilation assist.

As I stated before no one said getting needled guaranteed no possibility of future infection. But it certainly reduces the severity of future infections. From the numbers I read it shows that the more of the population being needled results in fewer of that population group having recurring problems.

I guess we just have to agree you will read and interpret your numbers and I will do the same with the numbers I have available to me.

Jim

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jim, you should be asking him where he gets his numbers from. As usual, he is FOS. He's trying to stir the pot.

COVID vaccines are not 100% effective, like measles and flu vaccines are not 100% effective.

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, by the beginning of this month about 0.03 per cent of fully vaccinated Canadians had become infected with COVID-19. While the number of breakthrough infections is small, the prevalence of the Delta variant ensures that it will grow.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ough-cases-signal-next-phase-of-canadas/

CDC - Centre for Disease Control (US)

As of August 16th, 168 million US citizens have had two doses of vaccine (fully vaccinated).

During the same time, CDC received reports from 49 U.S. states and territories of 9,716 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

Deaths - 1,829 -- Hospitalized, non-fatal - 7,887

"COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing infection, serious illness, and death. Most people who get COVID-19 are unvaccinated. However, since vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection, some people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19. An infection of a fully vaccinated person is referred to as a “breakthrough infection.”

- Breakthrough infections are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing most infections. However, like most vaccines, they are not 100% effective.
- Fully vaccinated people with a breakthrough infection are less likely to develop serious illness than those who are unvaccinated and get COVID-19.
- Even when fully vaccinated people develop symptoms, they tend to be less severe symptoms than in unvaccinated people. This means they are much less likely to be hospitalized or die than people who are not vaccinated.
- People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can be contagious.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Lorne
The fact that fully vaccinated can test positive seems to just escape people. It’s a pretty simple concept really.

Plus these guys were likely vaccinated on the manufacture recommendation interval, unlikely most Canadians.

I have no idea where you are getting your information, but the fact is that a very high number of FULLY vaccinated people are not only testing positive, but getting sick. The head of the CDC was on the news just a few days ago and admitted it on live TV. In a small Mass. community where they had an outbreak recently, a full 75% were fully vaccinated. Israel has led the world when it comes to vaccinations against covid. A full 90% of their hospitalizations are fully vaccinated. They have proven that the immunity vaccines provide, wane over just a few months. Thats why they are now advising boosters. The vaccines have failed. No other way to look at it. Many very educated doctors said from day one that mass vaccination was a really bad idea. Thats what causes the variants. Looking more and more like they are right. Lets just hope they were wrong on antibody dependant enhancement.....

One thing is certain, when they start mandating the third round, the hunting and fishing industry is in trouble because a third jab is going to be a real tough sell in the US....or to anyone with an IQ two points above plant life....

And...those who are vaccinated carry a higher viral load. Depending on which Covid test you take (quick test vs PCR), you could really spike the needle.

Folks, it's simple. This is NOT A VACCINE. It is a chemical agent which induces an immune response only to mitigate symptoms resulting from the spike protein. That's how & why it works to save lives - it mitigates your body's response to the spike protein (which is only a snippet of the entire virus DNA strand and, as it mutates...shazam...no longer effective against variants depending where the mutation occurred). So, unlike all other vaccines (derived from either dead or inactivated virus or pathogen), the Covid-19 jab is not a vaccine.

My question is - why can't I submit blood test results at the border showing I had the China virus, my immune system has the natural antibodies (which are SUPERIOR to mRNA), and I am supremely protected?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Hunters could have counterfeit vaccination cards. We are going to NF September 30th, fully vaccinated but wearing a mask in stores as a precaution.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
studies are coming out from countries showing that some people that have had both vacines are testing positive as early as 4-6 months after the 2 vacines, in other words they need to keep vacinating people every 6 months to retain resistance to the ever evolving virus. When is this [bleep] show ever going to end?

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
studies are coming out from countries showing that some people that have had both vacines are testing positive as early as 4-6 months after the 2 vacines, in other words they need to keep vacinating people every 6 months to retain resistance to the ever evolving virus. When is this [bleep] show ever going to end?

It will never end. CV19 is in the environment and, like every other flu, will remain there indefinitely.

https://www.theautomaticearth.com/2021/09/spartacus/

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'll repeat what I've said other places. Last week my state's health division data showed that 23.2% of the positive cases for the week were among the fully vaxed who had finished the 2 week post-jab waiting period. There were more people who'd been jabbed less than 3 months ago than over 6 months. The "shots" do not prevent covid. They reduce your chances, statistically, and they reduce your severity, statistically, but they guarantee nothing. Never have.

There is some evidence for the shots becoming less effective over time. There is no data so far about the effectiveness of "natural immunity" so far as preventing re-infection and there's no data for long term effectiveness for natural immunity 'cause ... we haven't gotten to long term yet.

The only example I have, a case of .. 1 .. is an older friend who had it in a nursing home in Washington when the first wave hit. He got it, surprisingly survived 'cause he's a mass of pre-existing conditions, got a clear bill of health, then a few weeks later, he was positive and very ill again. So .. don't bet on natural immunity proving better than the shots.

Figure out how to live with it ... it's here to stay.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The number of fully vaccinated people that get infected could be much higher than we think. The vaccines are effective in preventing severe symptoms and hospitalizations. I would think that most people with mild symptoms, fully vaccinated or not, are not being tested. So how would we know.

It makes sense that if more and more fully vaccinated people start getting tested for purposes like travel, then we will start to see how common it is for these breakthrough infections.

Earlier in the pandemic , I read that testing only accounted for a fraction of the numbers of people actually infected. Estimates had the real number at minimum 4 x higher because of asymptotic carriers and people with mild symptoms that don’t get tested. There is probably a similar reality with fully vaccinated.

Does anyone know of any studies doing mass testing on fully vaccinated population with or without symptoms?

Last edited by mod7rem; 09/27/21.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by abbydog
Hunters could have counterfeit vaccination cards. We are going to NF September 30th, fully vaccinated but wearing a mask in stores as a precaution.

All the stores we were in demanded you wear a mask.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wait …. Wait ….. What? Duh [bleep] did I just hear in Canada????

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/wait-wait-what-duh-[bleep]-did-i-just-hear-in-canada/

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I tested positive today for breakthrough covid. Cancelled a moose hunting trip to NF, was supposed to leave this Thursday, bummer.
Two other guys negative, son getting tested tomorrow.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Abby, get tested again at a different location.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I got my second dose in july.I was in great shape before taking the vaccine.I am not half the man I was before taking the vaccine.I can't wait for the vaccine to wear off-if it wears off and I am never taking a third shot.Once I came across a forum on the internet with around 1000 people who said they have still not recovered months after taking the shot.

Last edited by swiftshot; 09/28/21.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Lots of info coming out of Israel these days.
Seems like the Vaxxed are spreading Covid just as much as the unvaxxed.
crazy times for sure..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My guy in BC emailed today and wants me to come out for goat this November.

Can a guy cross into BC to hunt without having the vaccine?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The tester told me to come back yesterday and i did. NEGATIVE. The nurse told me i could have been at the tail end, I had minimal symptoms or it was a false positive. I think i was at the tail end because my bro in law was hacking for two weeks and that was around the 16th and we were with him. He just hung up from his wife and she and the grandson are getting tested tomorrow because they have been coughing and hacking all week. I suspect mine came from him if his wife comes back positive, he’s the culprit.
We are all vaxed except the 4 yo and he was positive earlier this year.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ninja please.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by abbydog
The tester told me to come back yesterday and i did. NEGATIVE. The nurse told me i could have been at the tail end, I had minimal symptoms or it was a false positive. I think i was at the tail end because my bro in law was hacking for two weeks and that was around the 16th and we were with him. He just hung up from his wife and she and the grandson are getting tested tomorrow because they have been coughing and hacking all week. I suspect mine came from him if his wife comes back positive, he’s the culprit.
We are all vaxed except the 4 yo and he was positive earlier this year.

So you aren't going because you cancelled. That's really too bad. Rotten timing. frown

Do you have an alternate plan? Maybe a trip close to home?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
She's not coming to yours Stevie, calm down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,906 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,359
Posts18,468,939
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.