Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Military & Blue States Announce Vaccine Mandates MINUTES After FDA Approves Injection! 😡

Announcement of FORCED injections for Armed Forces!

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mili...es-minutes-after-fda-approves-injection/

GB1

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
This is not news. Military members are required to get other vaccines. If they prefer a courts martial, that is their choice. They don’t get to choose which orders they follow. Your “unlawful order” objection is bullsh*t.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y'all can start being pussies about it right away.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The FDA = Federal Death Admin is Bravo Sierra

The Shots and pharmaceutical companies who produced them speak Bravo Sierra.

The Fauci and his WHO fans promote their Bravo Sierra.

The VA and the top brass in the Pentagram who force the soldiers and sailors to be their cash cow experimental lab rats are as evil as any Chi Com Maoist.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Lee_Owens
This is not news. Military members are required to get other vaccines. If they prefer a courts martial, that is their choice. They don’t get to choose which orders they follow. Your “unlawful order” objection is bullsh*t.

^^^^^^This X 100

Tarquin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin

^^^^^^This X 100

Tarquin,

I'm going to take a wild guess that you work for the Veterans Administration.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they can force the shot on people they know they can force communism and destroy half the people in this country.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Tarquin

^^^^^^This X 100

You are dense if you do not understand that these are fundamentally different from previous vaccines. OR If you do not understand this then you are willfully ignorant.

Last edited by OldHat; 08/23/21.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Other vaccines you only have to take once and they actually work.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Lucas1

Other vaccines you only have to take once and they actually work.

"GI" means government issue. They own you.

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I took it, no big deal, maybe this chit go away like poliovirus did years ago

Last edited by hanco; 08/23/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
I took it, no big deal, maybe this chit go away like poliovirus did years ago

I got it very early in the first wave as part of my job. I couldn't care less either way and I don't care if other people get it or not. Each person should be allowed to decide for themselves and make their own choice.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The City i work for announced a month ago that anyone refusing the shot AFTER if was FDA approved would be terminated.

It was as if they knew it was going to be approved .....

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I've advised young gullible high school students to beware of military recruiters. Most young people have less sense than their peers give them credit for having.
The FIRST legally binding contract most of them sign outside of a driver's license is a piece of paper developed by teams of lawyers who spent generations perfecting their craft.
This is against the best interests of those uneducated young fools who might need mom's permission to go to the movies or grocery store. They can't buy a weapon in some states or alcohol, but they can be brainwashed into killing people for any cause whatsoever and guarding poppy fields for the big guv that tells them what to do. Their own chaplains aren't allowed to mention Jesus at the closing of a prayer, while Michael Aquino is given special powers at the pentagram aka. pentgone in how to brainwash and manipulate populations , including the brave men and women who are FORCED to be injected with poison. Remember Jim Jones cult? Who set that up behind the scenes for Jones to run it for them?

I'll post who did that for anyone who wants to learn a little history on the subject.

God please save the men and women of the armed forces.\/. \/. \/

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The FDA approval is as bogus as Biden's election.

FDA knows no more now than they did 9 months ago with still no controlled data to support the phony & politically driven (directed) approval.

CDC, FDA, Fauci & the entire Biden administration including all the Demons in Congress have ZERO credibility on any subject except lying, which they are masters at.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

If anyone is wondering about my reference to Michael Aquino, he is the leader of a large cult of Satanist called the Temple of Set. Apparently the Pentagram/ gon big brass gives approval and consent to him while Court Marshalling the Christian Chaplains.

The following is a VERY interesting documentary on the cult of Jonestown. It delves into the history and beliefs of Jim Jones and how he was able to manipulate his large "church" commune of Communists. The sermon above goes hand in hand with this good film produced by Paul Wittenberger.
What does THIS have to do with the shots? Everything.
This will equip you with knowledge of the techniques and people behind the scenes that manipulate the brainwashed masses.

https://ifbtube.com/jonestown-in-light-of-the-bible/

"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

II Corinthians 2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Y'all can start being pussies about it right away.

How's that Biden vote working out for you boys?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V

I didn't mind taking proven vaccines for diseases we don't have in the USA. These vaccines are still experimental and there's not even a control group so I don't see how they can ever be approved.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by victoro

I didn't mind taking proven vaccines for diseases we don't have in the USA. These vaccines are still experimental and there's not even a control group so I don't see how they can ever be approved.
Payoffs and orders. Death or dishonor as a penalty for non-compliance. NWO standard playbook.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 56 invisible), 2,173 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,361
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.