Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Thanks gentlemen! I am glad to be back and strangely enough I missed this place. 😁. Through the years you get to “know” the personalities here and 99% of those personalities belong to good men with opinions and insight I value. I’ll get the pictures figured out because I OWE Kamo a post on the Stubbs world tour thread. 👍

I forgot to mention that at 51 years old I finally quit chewing (tobacco, not in general 😁). I started around 16 and chewed pretty constantly since then. It’s my only major Vice but since I don’t like being told what to do I figured I had better quit on my own before I was told that I HAD to because of cancer. I’m healthy as a horse but I know that chewing was one activity that could change that status so 2 months ago I woke up one morning and told my wife that’s it for me a chew….and it was, DONE! Knowing that quitting tobacco can increase ones weight I made a few minor dietary changes, I swapped milkshakes for homemade berry protein shakes and I dropped 10 pounds (exactly what I wanted to lose) in 2 weeks. Keeping my weight between 210-220 is where I like to be so at 6’2” and 215 I feel good.

I’m more interested in seeing pictures of you, instead of any dang boat.

Thanks,

AKPENDUDE

ps Dick pix preferred.

lmao

🤣
Ace might have missed all the good posts from AKPENISDUDE while he’s been away.

Ace’s be thinking, Beav has lost his mind.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks gentlemen! I am glad to be back and strangely enough I missed this place. 😁. Through the years you get to “know” the personalities here and 99% of those personalities belong to good men with opinions and insight I value. I’ll get the pictures figured out because I OWE Kamo a post on the Stubbs world tour thread. 👍

I forgot to mention that at 51 years old I finally quit chewing (tobacco, not in general 😁). I started around 16 and chewed pretty constantly since then. It’s my only major Vice but since I don’t like being told what to do I figured I had better quit on my own before I was told that I HAD to because of cancer. I’m healthy as a horse but I know that chewing was one activity that could change that status so 2 months ago I woke up one morning and told my wife that’s it for me a chew….and it was, DONE! Knowing that quitting tobacco can increase ones weight I made a few minor dietary changes, I swapped milkshakes for homemade berry protein shakes and I dropped 10 pounds (exactly what I wanted to lose) in 2 weeks. Keeping my weight between 210-220 is where I like to be so at 6’2” and 215 I feel good.

Thanks,

AKPENDUDE

Don't do it Aces! This perv wants to rail Piglosi.........No telling what he'll do with your picture.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The IQ of the 'fire just went up ten points. Welcome back.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
I suspect the Haida Gwaii will be the trip of a lifetime. It's been on my bucket list for a while, but it keeps getting put off. Pick me up from Vancouver and I can be a deck hand laugh

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Glad to have you back Aces.

+1

Bro I’d love to be 215 nice work

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Thanks,

AKPENDUDE

Don't do it Aces! This perv wants to rail Piglosi.........No telling what he'll do with your picture.

Ok, when you put it that way....It made me LMFAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
LMFAO….You guys crack me up. I can’t believe I missed out on AKpenisdude’s posts but I’ll have to trust you all since I ain’t going back and looking. 😁

Beav, I wasn’t thinking you lost your mind, I was sure of it. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Glad all survived!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cool cool cool

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Thanks,

AKPENDUDE

Ok, when you put it that way....It made me LMFAO

🦫

grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good to have you back.

Those of us fighting the good fight in Warshington will hate to lose you, but totally understand.

Glad everyone survived and is on the mend.

Boat sounds great!

Regards,
Bob.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm glad you're back.

What a story-- the ruptured appendix can easily take you away and I'm glad that got pretty much cleaned up. Covid can, too. Wow, what a Spring/Summer!

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Aces,

That is the longest post I've not skipped through in a long, long time.

Glad you and yours are doing good and glad too see you back!

Higgins

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like you have it figured out. Glad to hear your family is ok and good luck with the future plans.
Sounds like you'll be living the dream!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Glad you're back and everyone is on the mend. To better days ahead.....

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I also had a love affair with chewing tobacco, quitting without killing someone was one of my accomplishments in life.
Glad to see you back Aces!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure glad the family slid through all this and are doing better.

As to the Bayliner 2352...does it have a trailer? If you forget it when you move north, tell me where it is you forgot it. They're a great configuration for medium to big lake fishing. I snoozed on a 2552 in good shape for $10K a year ago. It was bigger than I'd like to tow. The 2352 isn't too big. What engine?

Again, it's great to have you back!

L2S

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm sure glad the family slid through all this and are doing better.

As to the Bayliner 2352...does it have a trailer? If you forget it when you move north, tell me where it is you forgot it. They're a great configuration for medium to big lake fishing. I snoozed on a 2552 in good shape for $10K a year ago. It was bigger than I'd like to tow. The 2352 isn't too big. What engine?

Again, it's great to have you back!

L2S

Thanks again everyone! 👍

L2S, it has a Mercruiser 350 that was rebuilt last year and less than 80 hours on it currently. I regret this stuff got in the way of our potential fishing meet up but like I have said before….once I get things figured out up north I’d like to host some some friends from the‘Campfire. I had a new oil pressure sending unit installed as well as new exhaust flappers. Other than a couple of AGM batteries that’s all she “needed”. I did have a “new style” Scotty downrigger plug go out the other day so I’ll have to replace that (for the pot puller mostly). 😁. I have a backup plug on alligator clips just for Murphy moments like that. I also switched to 4 blade (same pitch) props and won’t ever see the need to switch back. I picked up an easy 6 mph at cruise and dropped the RPM’s. Ohh…I added a Honda 8hp kicker.

This boat will be going up for sale soon. I have the 33, a 20’ Duckworth that I’m re-powering from I/O Hamilton Jet to an outboard prop, a 16’ Boston Whaler (tender towed behind the 33) that will get the Evinrude 60hp 2 stroke replaced with a new 4 stroke before going up and a 14’ Sea Nymph skiff that I use the hell out of. Those are the used boats that will make the trip north since each serves a main function as well as tertiary functions. The outboards will be the same (make) so that we can standardize from the start. We’ll eventually order a new 20-24’ covered aluminum boat (or new power)(like Hewes, Raider or RiverHawk). For a dedicated run and gun sport fisher I don’t want a glass boat and I want dual outboards. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Man you all are obsessed with me.

Free rent in your heads is a beautiful thing. I can’t imagine being so obsessed with another man but whatever, I’ll take that free rent.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I note that Beeg Jeem is conspicuously absent with his '...too long to read' shtick. Funny shyt. Good to see you posting again and glad to read that the 'fam is hanging tough. As an aside, please don't say that you didn't knock HI off the Stubbs hitlist...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 48 invisible), 3,281 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,292
Posts18,467,960
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.