Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
I can’t imagine being so obsessed with another man but whatever..

Oh come on.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
I note that Beeg Jeem is conspicuously absent with his '...too long to read' shtick. Funny shyt. Good to see you posting again and glad to read that the 'fam is hanging tough. As an aside, please don't say that you didn't knock HI off the Stubbs hitlist...

Perfect post length.

I knew you could do it.

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
I note that Beeg Jeem is conspicuously absent with his '...too long to read' shtick. Funny shyt. Good to see you posting again and glad to read that the 'fam is hanging tough. As an aside, please don't say that you didn't knock HI off the Stubbs hitlist...

Hell no brother, Stubbs was absolutely in Maui and still bares the scars from his corrosive introduction to the Pacific Ocean. I have the pictures……😉……we’re still waiting on the final sign-off from DoD and DEVGRU but I feel confident that my people will get the ok soon.

I’m not even returning Simon and Schusters phone calls until we get approval…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by kingston

Oh come on.

I get mentioned in threads that have no relevance to me, I get people starting threads about me in multiple forums of this website, there are a lot of “men” who just can’t get me out of their heads in this forum.

You know what nobody has ever done though??? Actually proven anything I said wrong, they just get butthurt, call me gay and accuse me of being other posters and follow me around this website.

It’s hilarious….pathetic, but hilarious. It is what it is though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds good.
Good to hear .
Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Perfect post length.

I knew you could do it.

Ms. Crabtree's ghost just tipped her flowered bonnet in your general direction. Before recoiling in abject horror upon seeing your oft-shared Big Bad Johnson pic. Beware the white conehead gang.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Perfect post length.

I knew you could do it.

Hahaha!

I'm an influencer.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Perfect post length.

I knew you could do it.

Hahaha!

I'm an influencer.

Lol, God help us all........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Glad to see you back Aces.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Holy cow Ace!
That’s too close to losing your bride. The sad fact is that since Obamacare started, our health care system has failed.
Covid and the malpractice immunity kicked the last leg out from underneath it.
I’ve fired 5 doctors in the last two years.

Im really glad to see you’re back, and looking forward to your future adventures.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh come on.

I get mentioned in threads that have no relevance to me, I get people starting threads about me in multiple forums of this website...

So do I. I consider it a badge of honor. But you're right, it's probably not in your case.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm sure glad the family slid through all this and are doing better.

As to the Bayliner 2352...does it have a trailer? If you forget it when you move north, tell me where it is you forgot it. They're a great configuration for medium to big lake fishing. I snoozed on a 2552 in good shape for $10K a year ago. It was bigger than I'd like to tow. The 2352 isn't too big. What engine?

Again, it's great to have you back!

L2S

Thanks again everyone! 👍

L2S, it has a Mercruiser 350 that was rebuilt last year and less than 80 hours on it currently. I regret this stuff got in the way of our potential fishing meet up but like I have said before….once I get things figured out up north I’d like to host some some friends from the‘Campfire. I had a new oil pressure sending unit installed as well as new exhaust flappers. Other than a couple of AGM batteries that’s all she “needed”. I did have a “new style” Scotty downrigger plug go out the other day so I’ll have to replace that (for the pot puller mostly). 😁. I have a backup plug on alligator clips just for Murphy moments like that. I also switched to 4 blade (same pitch) props and won’t ever see the need to switch back. I picked up an easy 6 mph at cruise and dropped the RPM’s. Ohh…I added a Honda 8hp kicker.

This boat will be going up for sale soon. I have the 33, a 20’ Duckworth that I’m re-powering from I/O Hamilton Jet to an outboard prop, a 16’ Boston Whaler (tender towed behind the 33) that will get the Evinrude 60hp 2 stroke replaced with a new 4 stroke before going up and a 14’ Sea Nymph skiff that I use the hell out of. Those are the used boats that will make the trip north since each serves a main function as well as tertiary functions. The outboards will be the same (make) so that we can standardize from the start. We’ll eventually order a new 20-24’ covered aluminum boat (or new power)(like Hewes, Raider or RiverHawk). For a dedicated run and gun sport fisher I don’t want a glass boat and I want dual outboards. 👍

We need a "GREEN WITH ENVY" emoji.

That 2352 is a perfect Pyramid Lake/Bodega Bay fishing machine. I'd put my 9.9 Merc Pro Kicker electric start w/tilt-trim and electric remote throttle on it and the Honda on my 15' aluminum boat...retire my ancient but great running 7.5 Honda, sell my Bayliner 20' Trophy and 22 1/2' Proline O/B cuddy walk around.

BOATS...you're a kindred spirit.
cool

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1941USMC, 12344mag, 16penny, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,306
Posts18,468,127
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.