R

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Can't watch this sorry P.O.S. speak someone will have to tell me what this ASSWHOLE say's Rio7

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He says those that were killed were heroes and he is a traitor POS that is responsible for it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's totally scripted. He even said he was supposed to call on ...

He was late to the conference...rehersing the SCRIPT!

G-D Traitorous slimy SOB!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He kept his head down the whole time he read the script.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Hands-down, Biden is THE absolute most boring speaker I've ever heard in my entire 70+ years...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F him. I don't want to hear anything from his compromised grafter mouth. He is making Jimmy Carter look good.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
he tried to cry, but then came back like a azzhole he is

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Luv2safari: You hit that nail on the head - china joe is a "damned traitorous slimy son of a bitch"!
Indeed it was EXCEPTIONALLY hard to watch china joe mumble and recite his blather off of that teleprompter.
His dead drug ladened eyes actually give me chills!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did they cut his microphone again so he couldn’t go off script.

Worthless Criminal POS needs to swing with all the rest of the Traitors. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It is easy to beat up on Biden. Biden inherited a massive fustercludk.
If you want to find the culprit, why don't you look to George Bush and Dick Cheney.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
If you want to find the culprit, why don't you look to George Bush and Dick Cheney.

Bullchiet....Seven months ago, Afghanistan was relatively quiet—with about 10,000 vestigial NATO troops, including 2,500 Americans, anchored by the Bagram Airfield. They were able to provide air superiority for the coalition and Afghan national army. With air power, NATO forces, if and when they so wished, could have very slowly and gradually withdrawn all its remnant troops—but only after a prior departure of all American and European civilians, coalition contractors, and allied Afghans.

The transient calm abruptly imploded as soon as Joe Biden recklessly yanked all U.S. troops out in a matter of days. Many left in the dead of night, leaving no one to protect contractors, dependents, diplomats, and Afghan allies. In Biden’s world, civilians protect the last Western enclave while soldiers flee.

Three weeks ago, Joe Biden and a woke and politicized Pentagon were assuring us that Afghanistan was “stable.” Now the country is reverting to its accustomed premodern, theocratic, and medieval chaos. It will likely soon reopen as the world’s pre-9/11-style terrorist haven—an arms mart of over $50 billion in abandoned U.S. military equipment. Thanks to the president of the United States, terrorists and nation-state enemies can now shop for arms and train there without hindrance.

The NATO coalition-builder Biden also dry-gulched his European allies, whose soldiers outnumbered our own. The humanitarian “good ole Joe from Scranton” deprecated the thousands of Afghan military dead who had helped the Americans. The families of the American fallen and wounded of two decades were all but told by Biden that the catastrophe in Kabul was inevitable—no other way out but chaos and dishonor. Why did he not tell us that earlier, when he was vice president, so many dead and wounded ago?

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Just as expected. One tough question and responds it’s trumps fault. You should be proud dustyakpen”dude”. You voted for a true American hero. Blame everyone else it’s the Democrat way.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He says it's the former Presidents fault....

This POS is lower than a snake in the grass...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

Perhaps......But he didn’t have blow the place up. There were many other options despite this mess. Nonetheless, he will get a free pass. The press and the Republicans will let him off the hook.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I tried to watch it but I can't. He turns my stomach more than Obama and Hillary.... Truly just scum. I pray that God gives us relief from this moron ASAP and any way he sees fit.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Clinton had 8 years to do something. obama and biden had 8 years to do something. Both of these never had the opposition that Donald Trump faced from both parties. I think the only person with no blame would be Donald Trump.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Clinton had 8 years to do something. obama and biden had 8 years to do something. Both of these never had the opposition that Donald Trump faced from both parties. I think the only person with no blame would be Donald Trump.

I’d have to agree.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

They’d just dropped two sky scrapers in NY snd hit the [bleep] pentagon. The Govt of Afghan refused to turn over OBL. Not a single person on here thought it was a bad idea to hit that scheit hole. The mistake was thinking the worthless pieces of garbage would be open to accepting responsibility for their own destiny. Huge tactical mistake since it’s glaringly obvious that the only way Muslims can live is under the thumb of a totalitarian leadership.
Dubya runs somewhere close to 5th or 6th worst President ever, but couldn’t begin to challenge this retard for 1st place.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

They’d just dropped two sky scrapers in NY snd hit the [bleep] pentagon. The Govt of Afghan refused to turn over OBL. Not a single person on here thought it was a bad idea to hit that scheit hole. The mistake was thinking the worthless pieces of garbage would be open to accepting responsibility for their own destiny. Huge tactical mistake since it’s glaringly obvious that the only way Muslims can live is under the thumb of a totalitarian leadership.
Dubya runs somewhere close to 5th or 6th worst President ever, but couldn’t begin to challenge this retard for 1st place.

Two good points. Bushes “Patriot Act” absolutely puts him near the top of worst President’s. Muslims know totalitarianism. When you look at their belief structure the only way to get people across the board to fall inline is through brute force. No matter the brand of Muslim it’s about brute force and is all they know as a way of life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,391
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.