Hop To
Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by Seafire
I feel the cause of death, with all the info I have seen, is gas of some sort...

Was an NBC officer in the Army, besides my medical MOS's..... 54 Echo....gas was the first thing I thought of when I first read this thread, late last week.

They will possibly tell us that it is mine gas, and that these two adults took their dog and infant child into a mine while they prospected for gold. We will never know about the Islamic symbols carved into their chests though

LOL, great scoop Jimmy, mine gas and weapons are the only two causes they've ruled out.

Lol, then that still leaves room for the "Islamic symbols".......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You appear to be deeply invested in this terrorism hypothesis. Why?

You don't know jack schit about this case.

Because he joined one month ago to stir up [bleep] and play the instigator. You think crustyone is legit? Troll.

No, jackmountain, I don't think Dustyone is legit.

Blue-check Share Blue shill.

Very likely the Duck of Death.

Not hardly.

I have seen my name twice in this thread now.

I have, and only ever will, post as duck911.

Fact is, I check in here maybe once a day, but have no desire to post much the last month or two.

Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else. If I wanted that I'd just join some liberal forum.

It is amazing how this place has gone to chit.

Hence, my lack of interest.
Thanks for clearing that up Duck. Now we know since you have ultra-credibility here.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

A probable cause................ is death by boredom from the Crapfire.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Because he joined one month ago to stir up [bleep] and play the instigator. You think crustyone is legit? Troll.

Not hardly.

Fact is, I check in here maybe once a day, but have no desire to post much the last month or two.

Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else. If I wanted that I'd just join some liberal forum.

Thanks for clearing that up Duck. Now we know since you have ultra-credibility here.

What did Duck say that was not accurate?

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Not hardly.

What have you said that was?

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Not hardly.

What have you said that was?

Duck said "Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else. If I wanted that I'd just join some liberal forum."

So again which part do you believe is wrong? because it is all accurate

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Colonel mustard in the library with the candlestick. The bodies were moved from the library and arranged on the trail. The head trauma injuries remain (have not been made public) but can not be accounted for since the candlestick wasn't at the scene.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I feel the cause of death, with all the info I have seen, is gas of some sort...

Was an NBC officer in the Army, besides my medical MOS's..... 54 Echo....gas was the first thing I thought of when I first read this thread, late last week.

They will possibly tell us that it is mine gas, and that these two adults took their dog and infant child into a mine while they prospected for gold. We will never know about the Islamic symbols carved into their chests though

LOL, great scoop Jimmy, mine gas and weapons are the only two causes they've ruled out.

Yes, it's well-known that Islamic terrorists often target remote hiking trails with hardly any people around for their attacks.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Costco has HEAVY DUTY Reynolds Wrap in bulk quantities....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yes, it's well-known that Islamic terrorists often target remote hiking trails with hardly any people around for their attacks.

No it's not well known because when it happens the sh-tfaces in the American government hide the truth like they are doing now. Or did the government just begin telling the full truth for some reason

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/27/21.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was driving through Mississippi, years ago, and I had heard about succinylcholine, trade name for it is Anectine, and I went in to a sporting goods store to check it out. Sure enough they sold it there over the counter. It was in a little glass vial and it was a powder. And they sold little "pods." You unscrew the broad head, and you slip the pod over the shaft of the arrrow. You lift the edge of the pod and put the powder in there. Then you put the broadhead back on.

When the arrow hits the deer, the anectine powder is released into the flesh of the deer. One of the guys in that store said he hunted with it and he said, one time he hit a deer in the lower leg, just a terrible shot. That deer took one step and keeled over. He said, the only thing was, to be real careful when you are loading the pods, because if you have a little cut on your hand, and you spill a little anectine powder on that, you will keel over and in a few minutes you will be dead.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Aluminum foil won't work, it's gotta be tinfoil with certified microchip blocking capability.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was driving through Mississippi, years ago, and I had heard about succinylcholine, trade name for it is Anectine, and I went in to a sporting goods store to check it out. Sure enough they sold it there over the counter. It was in a little glass vial and it was a powder. And they sold little "pods." You unscrew the broad head, and you slip the pod over the shaft of the arrrow. You lift the edge of the pod and put the powder in there. Then you put the broadhead back on.

When the arrow hits the deer, the anectine powder is released into the flesh of the deer. One of the guys in that store said he hunted with it and he said, one time he hit a deer in the lower leg, just a terrible shot. That deer took one step and keeled over. He said, the only thing was, to be real careful when you are loading the pods, because if you have a little cut on your hand, and you spill a little anectine powder on that, you will keel over and in a few minutes you will be dead.

just available there for anyone eh?

good thing ex wives don't know much about it

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

I think you had to be 18 or maybe 21 to buy it, but I'm not sure.

and, there has been some strange 'heart attacks' in Ms.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI

And the idiots in Costco who pay for the privilege of paying more would know

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://sierranewsonline.com/mariposa-sheriffs-office-update-on-the-gerrish-chung-family/

8/16/2021 11 pm – Family friend reports family missing

8/17/2021 1:53 am – Family car located

8/17/2021 1:55 am – Search and Rescue Mission Initiated

8/17/2021 11 am – Family Located by Search and Rescue

8/19/2021 – Autopsies completed on Family and Dog- All currently pending toxicology

8/20/2021 – Search warrants issued for phone found with family

8/20/2021 – Search warrants issued for family home and cars- nothing significant located

8/23/2021 – Additional water samples collected from water sources along the trail area

8/24/2021 – Cell phone delivered to FBI for data extraction- Awaiting results

8/25/2021 – Search Warrants issued for possible social media access

Trail Information –

Hites Cove Rd – Savage Lundy Trail located Inside the Ferguson Fire (2018) footprint.

Entire Trail Loop is approx. 8.5 miles – 5 miles of the trail consists of a steep southern exposure path with little to no trees or shade.

Spot Weather for the area indicates temperatures during 11:50 am – 5:50 pm ranged between 103-109 degrees in certain areas of the trail.

Additional Testing / Tox- No results received as of the date of this update. Timeline for results of testing pending –

Gerrish/Chung toxicology sent to labs.

K-9 Samples sent to multiple labs.

Multiple Water samples taken in the area and of water the family had with them. Samples sent to both State Water Board and independent laps for testing.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else.

And what is it that you expect from a forum board full of angry old men hopelessly inebriated on media koolaid?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by KFWA

I think you had to be 18 or maybe 21 to buy it, but I'm not sure.

and, there has been some strange 'heart attacks' in Ms.

Actually

What is Anectine and how is it used?
Anectine is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Neuromuscular Blockade. Anectine may be used alone or with other medications.

Anectine belongs to a class of drugs called Neuromuscular Blockers, Depolarizing.

What are the possible side effects of Anectine?
Anectine may cause serious side effects including:

So sporting goods stores in your area sell prescription medicine now

Elaborate

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by akasparky

Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else.

And what is it that you expect from a forum board full of angry old men hopelessly inebriated on media koolaid?

This is the most truthful and accurate post that has EVER been posted on the fire.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So again which part do you believe is wrong? because it is all accurate
Golly-gee, so harsh and demanding. I'll answer you immediately. Hold your breath while you wait.

Page 16 of 31 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,831
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.