S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
About time. laugh. Everybody mambo!

Ontario to Institute Vaccine Passport
CBC news

Ontario will announce a form of proof-of-vaccine certification — commonly known as a "vaccine passport" — for the province, sources tell CBC News. The plan is expected to be revealed early next week.

Sources with knowledge of the plan spoke on condition of confidentiality because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine passport will be discussed at a cabinet meeting scheduled for Tuesday. Sources say that while some cabinet members are opposed to a vaccine passport, the program will go ahead.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-vaccine-passport-1.6156343

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You think that is a good thing?

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Congratulations Steve!!!

Hoping Alberta will follow suit quickly. We need to move forward and get back to living again.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
You think that is a good thing?

I don’t , medical information is privileged.

Easy to imagine Ontario thinking it’s a great idea........that isn’t a compliment

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ah Lorne. We haven't seen you in a while. You only show up to berate or insult. I'm glad to see your record of negative and unhelpful posts remains unchanged. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why can't the un-Vaccinated just wear an arm band so they can be identified by the community at large, like a star or something.
Maybe those that have been Vaccinated could just rest easy knowing they will not get the wuhan, or at least not very sick, cause thats what the data says...right?
Why not just let the un-Vaccinated die a slow and painful death? that would mean more hunting and fishing for you all.

The wuhan was created by the CCP, and now we are to get a passport, LOL, its probably nothing to be concerned with.

I am starting to like it actually, keep 80% of the people (dumb [bleep]) away from me and the other 20% (non stupid) of the un-Vaccinated. I wont go to the same places the dumb [bleep] get to go laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 673
Why can't the un-Vaccinated just wear an arm band so they can be identified by the community at large, like a star or something.
Maybe those that have been Vaccinated could just rest easy knowing they will not get the wuhan, or at least not very sick, cause thats what the data says...right?
Why not just let the un-Vaccinated die a slow and painful death? that would mean more hunting and fishing for you all.

The wuhan was created by the CCP, and now we are to get a passport, LOL, its probably nothing to be concerned with.

I am starting to like it actually, keep 80% of the people (dumb [bleep]) away from me and the other 20% (non stupid) of the un-Vaccinated. I wont go to the same places the dumb [bleep] get to go laugh

To answer your question, there is no reason for the government to provide a NOT VACCED badge or other marking. You can make your own. It is a good idea actually. It will identify you to others who are unvaccinated. And as you said, it will keep people away. You like the idea, so it's win/win.

The government does not care if you get vaccinated or not. They aren't going door to door, kicking them in and vaccinating people without their consent. It's still your choice.

If you do not want to be vaccinated, don't worry about the passport. Just go about your daily life as you always have.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Yes one of those big yellow stars for all the unvaccinated......it seems to me that has worked some where before.....

673 I have to say we are pretty well in agreement 😉

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lorne
Yes one of those big yellow stars for all the unvaccinated......it seems to me that has worked some where before.....

In agreement that steve is an azzhole?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
You asked the question. You obviously didn't like my answer. The government makes those decisions. Complain to them. Stop whining here.

You don't like their decision, but are calling me an ass. My impression is you are a miserable old SOB who is looking to complain about something. Argue with the person in the mirror.

Do not expect the rest of the world to bow to what you want. That's not happening.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Lorne

In agreement that steve is an azzhole?

Well yes that too. 😁

I don’t read his posts anymore, very much a waste of time

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
But you just read mine. laugh

And as I said earlier, all you do is drop by, bitch and moan, then leave. Seriously, you have a problem.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
But you just read mine. laugh

And as I said earlier, all you do is drop by, bitch and moan, then leave. Seriously, you have a problem.

Yeah, and his name is Steve.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Why do you come here and whine and complain and expect everyone to agree with you?

That's all you, Lorne and a few others do here. It would be nice to see some discussion rather than the constant complaining. I guess the government, business, and everyone else hates you. You're a bitter old man, but you can change. It doesn't take much.

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PSE

Hoping Alberta will follow suit quickly.

We can already get back to living.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
About time. laugh. Everybody mambo!

Ontario to Institute Vaccine Passport
CBC news

Ontario will announce a form of proof-of-vaccine certification — commonly known as a "vaccine passport" — for the province, sources tell CBC News. The plan is expected to be revealed early next week.

Sources with knowledge of the plan spoke on condition of confidentiality because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine passport will be discussed at a cabinet meeting scheduled for Tuesday. Sources say that while some cabinet members are opposed to a vaccine passport, the program will go ahead.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-vaccine-passport-1.6156343

I guess you guys haven't been following the news. Breakthrough cases are blowing up all over the place. Most are due to vaccine resistant strains.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
We have been following the breakthrough cases. It was mentioned in another thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../16374714/re-positive-tests#Post16374714
---

Jim, you should be asking him where he gets his numbers from. As usual, he is FOS. He's trying to stir the pot.

COVID vaccines are not 100% effective, like measles and flu vaccines are not 100% effective.

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, by the beginning of this month about 0.03 per cent of fully vaccinated Canadians had become infected with COVID-19. While the number of breakthrough infections is small, the prevalence of the Delta variant ensures that it will grow.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ough-cases-signal-next-phase-of-canadas/

CDC - Centre for Disease Control (US)

As of August 16th, 168 million US citizens have had two doses of vaccine (fully vaccinated).

During the same time, CDC received reports from 49 U.S. states and territories of 9,716 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

Deaths - 1,829 -- Hospitalized, non-fatal - 7,887

"COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing infection, serious illness, and death. Most people who get COVID-19 are unvaccinated. However, since vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection, some people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19. An infection of a fully vaccinated person is referred to as a “breakthrough infection.”

- Breakthrough infections are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing most infections. However, like most vaccines, they are not 100% effective.
- Fully vaccinated people with a breakthrough infection are less likely to develop serious illness than those who are unvaccinated and get COVID-19.
- Even when fully vaccinated people develop symptoms, they tend to be less severe symptoms than in unvaccinated people. This means they are much less likely to be hospitalized or die than people who are not vaccinated.
- People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can be contagious.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You've obviously got your finger on the pulse of this issue...

Let us know when you get caught up.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

Here's an excerpt from a report by Science Magazine:

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't give GAF what Redgwell thinks, not much into bullies.

We should of only Vaccinated our most vulnerable and let all others develop immunity.

As mentioned, the data is either kept from us or skewed in their favor, on both sides, so until more conclusive studies are completed I won't be getting any shots pushed by Communists.

Brainwashing techniques have been around for awhile now, look and learn...... go with your instinct, if you have any.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

414 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 35 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,373
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.