OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Before lightning

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And after

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Now closed for repairs.

The ancient satanic penis symbol, which BTW, adorns many churches gets a hint, besides being the Washington Monument.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Whats a poor Marine to do? Its plain to see Biteme hasn't got a clue.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/28/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can I get an Amen!

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course that lightning was an exclamation point that,
"Thou shalt have NO other gods before Me."

And Isaiah 45:6
"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me."

Regardless what the atheists say,
This is no coincidence.
Lightning doesn't knock down walls in that city every day.
The specific way that was destroyed reminds me of I Samuel 5.

Check it out.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Samuel-Chapter-5/

If someone doesn't believe in the true and living God of the Bible after seeing this and reading the Bible, it is because they don't want to even think of Him.. .Romans 1

I sincerely hope that the trolling atheists and agnostics will decide to believe AND the good news of His Son. \/ \/

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/28/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He was not a saint or a god. He was a career criminal who died from drug over dose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Before lightning

And after

Look to the left.
What is left standing?
The definition of the word "REPENT."
It is not a difficult term. Many preachers want to change it's definition, however this is what it means in Mark 1...

"Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

EVERYONE, liberal idol worshippers AND conservative good workers of self righteous deeds must change their mind (repent) and believe the gospel.

Some are trusting in their riches as if gain is godliness.
Some trust in baptism and sacraments to gain points with God.
The priest at a funeral added paying him for more services or masses would buy time out of purgatory for a relative.
All of these are "good works" and contrary to the true gospel.

Ephesians 2:8
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. "

You don't pay for a gift. You simply receive a gift.
God gave it to those He loves.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. . For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
John 3:16...

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you,...By which also ye are saved,...For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures."

It's up to you all who read this now to receive this gift by faith.
Then you are saved. You change your mind by realizing first.
You are condemned and need to be saved from hell.
Next is that your good works can't save you any more than George Floyd icons can save his devotees.
Then you decide to make Jesus Christ, Who is both perfect man and Almighty God, the Object of your faith/ trust for salvation. That is exactly why he was punished for your sins through His crucifixion and death. His resurrection is the reason that you too can live forever.

For more details, watch my links below.
It's either your way, the George Floyd way, or it's God's Way.
Jesus said,

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

That destroyed mural of that false little God should get our attention long enough to decide to read promises given by the Almighty, my friends.

Please feel free to PM for a simple prayer to receive this gift and for promises from God's Word about this.

Blessings,

Happy Camper

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/28/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Btt

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What you and your clueless preachers don’t get is simply:

People aren’t interested in what you are saying, but your zealous approach to spreading “The Word” is pushing people away and not gathering as you would have them do.

Why do you continue with your impositions on peoples lives, when this is neither the time or place for it?

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HitnRun

People aren’t interested in what you are saying, but your zealous approach to spreading “The Word” is pushing people away and not gathering as you would have them do.

Why do you continue with your impositions on peoples lives, when this is neither the time or place for it?

Because he is a self consumed Boob.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Speak for yourself.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Speak for yourself.

How do one push away someone who is already away?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Happy camper ,keep on spread the word,love it

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Now closed for repairs.

The ancient satanic penis symbol, which BTW, adorns many churches gets a hint, besides being the Washington Monument.

Damn. I thought the Washington Monument was always getting hit because it's the tallest structure around.

Who knew it was because it's the satanic penis symbol???

And what's satanic about a penis anyway jag, you been watching Rachel Maddow again??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Actually, it's just the opposite. Jesus said that God calls those who will be saved and they can't be saved unless he calls them. The question is - who gets the call? That's explained in Romans. It's not predestination, it's foreknowledge. God is all knowing, past, present, and future. God doesn't decide who will be saved but rather he simply knows who will answer his call and those are the ones who get it. If he knows that you won't answer, he won't call you.

Jesus sent his believers out to spread the word. If you've been called, you will hear it and respond sooner or later. With some, it's a deathbed decision and that's good enough to get them into heaven. If God knows you won't respond and you haven't been called, you will think it foolishness. But the word isn't for you, at least not yet. It could be and maybe you'll be one of the late ones to answer but if God knows you will never respond, you'll never get the call. He won't waste time on you.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You said,
"Imposition on peoples lives..."

Jaguar posted a miracle that the world needs reminded of often. You think that we aren't allowed to do much as speak the greatest message ever made known? We are commanded to. Those who don't want it, I am happy to move onto those who do. I wasn't planning on spending 5 seconds talking with you this week, but you asked me a question and so I am showing the courtesy of a response rather than enjoying a break.
You and a handful of others on this forum are those who follow me around and troll (impose on) in the rudest and most vile ways whenever a sermon is posted on a Sunday for Christians.

You said,
"What you and your clueless preachers don’t get.."

I got it and I just shared it with anyone who wants it.
It's Christ's message of His free gift of everlasting life.
If YOU don't want it, nobody around here, including God, will force you to take it, as Rock Chuck explained
You choose where you will go and what you want. HOWEVER, you, the atheists, and a few of the "good little Catholic boys," who get their kicks trolling every good thing we christians post, aren't going to discourage us. We are on the winning team.. Christ is our King, Not George Floyd with the little gold crown and Not forum trolls.

Check out the mural. Who did such great art work?
I'm talking about the lightning bolt char down the middle of the idol's face, carving even the wall on which the crown was painted. Perfect symmetry. Someone with a sandblaster and power washer couldn't have done such a beautiful job.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Before lightning

And after

Look to the left.
What is left standing?
The definition of the word "REPENT."
It is not a difficult term. Many preachers want to change it's definition, however this is what it means in Mark 1...

"Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."

EVERYONE, liberal idol worshippers AND conservative good workers of self righteous deeds must change their mind (repent) and believe the gospel.

Some are trusting in their riches as if gain is godliness.
Some trust in baptism and sacraments to gain points with God.
The priest at a funeral added paying him for more services or masses would buy time out of purgatory for a relative.
All of these are "good works" and contrary to the true gospel.

Ephesians 2:8
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. "

You don't pay for a gift. You simply receive a gift.
God gave it to those He loves.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. . For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
John 3:16...

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you,...By which also ye are saved,...For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures."

It's up to you all who read this now to receive this gift by faith.
Then you are saved. You change your mind by realizing first.
You are condemned and need to be saved from hell.
Next is that your good works can't save you any more than George Floyd icons can save his devotees.
Then you decide to make Jesus Christ, Who is both perfect man and Almighty God, the Object of your faith/ trust for salvation. That is exactly why he was punished for your sins through His crucifixion and death. His resurrection is the reason that you too can live forever.

For more details, watch my links below.
It's either your way, the George Floyd way, or it's God's Way.
Jesus said,

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

That destroyed mural of that false little god should get our attention long enough to decide to read promises given by the Almighty, my friends.

Please feel free to PM for a simple prayer to receive this gift and for promises from God's Word about this.

Blessings,

Happy Camper

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
God works in mysterious ways.

HE gave us the only constitution in the world with a Bill of Rights, including the First and Second Amendments.

Too bad some so called conservatives want the 1st dismissed while accepting trolls who strive for satan's strife.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,558 guests, and 704 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.