Enough!

[Linked Image from jornal140.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Alright, this isn't the "proof" but it's something for Tootie to think about as he ponders how to decline the wager without looking like a lying douche.

Now, Toot claimed he was a big shot with some inside info. He very clearly stated that I was not promoted.

.gov is all about records. If Toot is a lying scumbag, there would be a notification sent out prior to the official action being put into your personnel file. It would look something like this:

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Now, Toot, you know and I know you are a lying scumbag. Now is the time to either take the bet, or try and deflect and pretend you are not the lying scum you really are. YOU made the statements about me. Back them up. It's only $2,000. And I still have to prove you're lying about the vax status thing getting me "sent home."

(Oh, here's a hint: when you try to avoid responding to my bet and brush this off as me bragging, you just look like a bigger lying douche, since you made the initial assertion)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Enough!

[Linked Image from jornal140.com]

🤣

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Alright, this isn't the "proof" but it's something for Tootie to think about as he ponders how to decline the wager without looking like a lying douche.

Now, Toot claimed he was a big shot with some inside info. He very clearly stated that I was not promoted.

.gov is all about records. If Toot is a lying scumbag, there would be a notification sent out prior to the official action being put into your personnel file. It would look something like this:

Now, Toot, you know and I know you are a lying scumbag. Now is the time to either take the bet, or try and deflect and pretend you are not the lying scum you really are. YOU made the statements about me. Back them up. It's only $2,000. And I still have to prove you're lying about the vax status thing getting me "sent home."

(Oh, here's a hint: when you try to avoid responding to my bet and brush this off as me bragging, you just look like a bigger lying douche, since you made the initial assertion)

Congratulations on your promotion,,, if that’s really you.

Now about the rest of it.....

ETA:
And you’re a f’kn liar.saying that I claimed to be a big shot. Just more of your loud mouthed bullscchitt.

Last edited by Old_Toot; 09/02/21.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Enough of your big mouth, tough talk boasting, McBrag.

If you have all of this proof then simply lay it out and include that fabulous 6 figures salary that you mention.

You don’t have to write multiple paragraphs and multiple posts.

I can wait,,,,while your unvaccinated ass hides in your basement.

Simple enough ?

You do realize that me providing proof demonstrates with 100% certainty that you are a low-down, lying scumbag, right?

So, about that bet, you wanna make it $3,000 and I prove my base pay is > $100,000 as well as prove the promotion, and prove the job change wasn't due to vax status?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That isn't the proof you geriatric douche-nozzle.

But, thanks for admitting you are in fact a lying sack of scchitt, even if it took a while.

GFY, and let your "inside guy" Cornhole you, ya pathetic loser.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

If you have all of this proof then simply lay it out and include that fabulous 6 figures salary that you mention.

Simple enough ?

You do realize that me providing proof demonstrates with 100% certainty that you are a low-down, lying scumbag, right?

So, about that bet, you wanna make it $3,000 and I prove my base pay is > $100,000 as well as prove the promotion, and prove the job change wasn't due to vax status?

You’ve demonstrated nothing but noise to this point.

Lay it all out or stfu.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

That isn't the proof you geriatric douche-nozzle.

But, thanks for admitting you are in fact a lying sack of scchitt, even if it took a while.

GFY, and let your "inside guy" Cornhole you, ya pathetic loser.

If I have time I’ll try and get you some updates on the Louisiana COVID Numbers tomorrow morning.

Standby, McBrag. You can really raise hell then but do it on your own time or lunch break.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Simple enough ?

You’ve demonstrated nothing but noise to this point.

Lay it all out or stfu.
Best quit taunting the retards before somebody strokes out. LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.

Gee, it looks like I'm doing a pretty good job of proving you're a lying scumbag.

But, we already knew that. Just like we knew you weren't posting spider pics.

Because you are not believable at all. You know, since you lie and stuff.

Plus, you're old, probably smell bad, and are the most pathetic covtard around.

Good day, and GFY you lying POS

😉

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lay it all out or stfu.

I'm the one proposing the wager re "proof."

You, on the other hand, well, you might want to either accept the wager and back up your big mouth, or have a big cup of STFU yourself. 😉

(Oh, and you're still a lying scumbag)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
BTW, got a call from the docs office this evening. Tested positive again. No symptoms yet.

"Early HIV symptoms generally arise within one to two months after transmission, although they can arrive as soon as two weeks after exposure, according to HIV.gov. Moreover, some people may experience no early symptoms after they’ve contracted HIV."

https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/early-signs-hiv-infection#early-hiv-symptoms

Your performance in Dallas Buyers Club was fuggin awesome.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Lay it all out or stfu.

You, on the other hand, well, you might want to either accept the wager and back up your big mouth, or have a big cup of STFU yourself. 😉

I can wait until you get over your little tantrum, McBrag.
Take your time.

Lay it all out or,,,,,simply stfu,
Have a good evening.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lay it all out or stfu.

Take your time.

Have a good evening.

Aaaw, poor toot gonna throw out lies and get buthurt when he's called out on it?

We've come a long ways tonight. We've confirmed you're a liar, and that's a big first step.

Maybe the next time you're looking at that wrinkly-assed face in the mirror, ask yourself this question: would I rather brag, or lie?

We know what you DO, since you're a lying scumbag, but there's always time to change. Well, you're an old lying scumbag, so maybe not MUCH time......

🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

That is NEVER gonna get old

🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.

Gee, it looks like I'm doing a pretty good job of proving you're a lying scumbag.

😉

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Lay it all out or stfu.

Take your time.

Have a good evening.

Aaaw, poor toot gonna throw out lies and get buthurt when he's called out on it?

We've come a long ways tonight. We've confirmed you're a liar, and that's a big first step.

Maybe the next time you're looking at that wrinkly-assed face in the mirror, ask yourself this question: would I rather brag, or lie?

We know what you DO, since you're a lying scumbag, but there's always time to change. Well, you're an old lying scumbag, so maybe not MUCH time......

🤣

My my.

How the heathen do rage, McBrag.

Suggested reading for you:
Proverbs 21:24

After reading that,,,,stfu and you’ll be better for it.
Or not.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lay it all out or stfu.

Take your time.

Have a good evening.

🤣

My my.

How the heathen do rage, McBrag.

Suggested reading for you:
Proverbs 21:24

After reading that,,,,stfu and you’ll be better for it.
Or not.

Which commandment addresses lying???

How about false witness?

But hey, keep referring to the Bible while being a lying scumbag you POS loser.

Last edited by goalie; 09/03/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No scchitt.

😉

Page 58 of 77 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 3,028 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.