Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This fake ‘Maderna’ vaccine card sees woman facing a year in prison and $5,000 fine in Hawaii

An Illinois woman was arrested in Hawaii and now faces a year in jail and a $5,000 fine after she was caught entering the Aloha State with a fake COVID-19 vaccination card.

Chloe Mrozak, 24, was arrested at Oahu’s Daniel K. Inouy International Airport on Sunday, and is being held on $2,000 bail.

State investigators were tipped off that she may have uploaded false documents under the state’s Safe Travels Program in order to skip traveler quarantine rules, which require unvaccinated visitors to self-quarantine for 10 days upon arrival.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Dodging an unconstitutional, despotic, law should not be a crime. The right to travel within the US, absent any sort of internal passport, has long been deemed a fundamental Constitutional right belonging to citizens. A 10 day quarantine constitutes a substantial interference with that right, requiring due process, i.e., a court of law must first order it in each individual case for it to be lawful, and only that with the right to challenge the charge with the assistance of legal representation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing they do makes sense. They know the vaccinated spread the virus. The quarantine is just about punishment and more control.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dumb question- instead of a 10 days quarantine, which is probably longer than the person's actual trip, why not just give people a COVID test? If they're infected, they go into quarantine, if not, they go on their merry way.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Or require a recent COVID test results document.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Dumb question- instead of a 10 days quarantine, which is probably longer than the person's actual trip, why not just give people a COVID test? If they're infected, they go into quarantine, if not, they go on their merry way.

I heard that was one option for her. She chose the fake card.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So someone she ran her piehole too bragging about her card.
Either that person or others that person told sometime before her traveling to welfare island.
Dialed her azz in probably after she left, and the "authorities" would have never had known to begin with....
Obviously...

And they got her at the airport....

Bet she knows exactly who she talked to about her card back in Illinois before traveling.

Last edited by renegade50; 09/03/21.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Why 10 days now? Whatever happened to a 14 day incubation period for the virus?

Slavyanka just returned from Europe, unvaccinated. Negative covid test 3 days before arrival. Negative covid test upon arrival. 14 day quarantine at home with another test at 8 days (which will be negative, too).

They just keep changing the goalposts and wonder why people aren't buying their crap.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Slavyanka just returned from Europe, unvaccinated. Negative covid test 3 days before arrival. Negative covid test upon arrival. 14 day quarantine at home with another test at 8 days (which will be negative, too).

They just keep changing the goalposts and wonder why people aren't buying their crap.

Its a state law. They changed it from 14 days to 10 days back in December based on recommendations from the CDC.

https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus/doh-reduces-quarantine-period-from-14-days-to-10/

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
If you decide to use one of these cards, you should first learn how to spell moderna and then have someone else fill out the 2nd shot

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Its a state law. They changed it from 14 days to 10 days back in December based on recommendations from the CDC.

https://www.khon2.com/coronavirus/doh-reduces-quarantine-period-from-14-days-to-10/

Do you get an aids test before you hit the bars every friday night?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I did after our little encounter even though I wore 2 condoms.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Most men wear a condom in the front, not the back.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We were in Maui the first 2 weeks of April and I have never witnessed such abject fear from a population that has historically been extremely suspicious of anything the “round eyes” or “Haoles” do. Many native Hawaiians are suspicious of outsiders and their hatred of us is quite palpable yet they bought into the Covid crap COMPLETELY.

I understand that Hawaii has a substantial population of elderly and they have limited hospital beds but they’re fear is unwarranted. The left suspended science to foist the Covid paranoia in order to further divide the country. It’s been their most effective operation ever. They tried to use race relations to divide us which worked to a certain extent but with Covid they succeeded completely. The amount of shaming, bullying and downright nastiness from the vaccinated is unreal. My wife and I are not getting vaccinated against Covid, at least not right now and not until we’re satisfied that it’s safe AND EFFECTIVE, effective being the operative word. Her work is NOT requiring current employees get vaccinated only new hires but she has to wear a mask despite having recovered completely from Covid last month. The “vaccinated” employees, her “friends”, have, in her second day back to work, shunned her as if she wore a scarlet letter on her forehead. She said that initially she was sad that they were treating her so rudely but then she said that she was disappointed in herself for giving any liberal the benefit of the doubt and that she knows she should’ve expected it from the liberals she works with. She’s a very upbeat and positive person that keeps to herself mostly and she is seeing more and more what I’ve been railing about for years……liberals are an intolerable infection. They destroy everything they come into contact with and their politics is not compatible with freedom or democracy. Conservatives and liberals are so far apart on the political spectrum that it’s becoming almost impossible for the 2 to live in harmony around each other, mostly because the liberal is an intolerably ignorant and selfish POS.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

How does that work when you're the one taking it up the ass gayboy?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
You don't get to just ignore laws you disagree with. Break the law, go to jail. It's the American way.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hogeye
You don't get to just ignore laws you disagree with. Break the law, go to jail. It's the American way.

Illegal or unconstitutional laws you are obligated to ignore. 😉

Sheep don’t understand that concept, they blindly follow the other sheep.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hogeye

Oh really? Tell us more Einstein. I think that’s been pretty much blown out of the water.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

the AIDS virus ( carried in sperm fluid) entered your body from a cold sore in your throat or from a anal fissure and an open sore on you boyfriend's fist. Both quite common in low immunity trailer trash boys

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’d be tipped off to the fact that the doesn’t even know how to spell Moderna

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

370 members (160user, 1Longbow, 257 mag, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,226
Posts18,447,692
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.