Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
There are no absolutes.

Absolutely

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They threaten his pension or dental plan, he sure a fugk will.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Okay, for the umteenth time, this country is no longer a Republic or any other form of Democratic government. It is ruled by a small number of oligarchs. No laws will have to be passed, no LEO will knock on doors. Have you been watching the Covid BS? Not taking the so-called vaccine will soon result in your "cancellation". It's a dry run for gun confiscation. The ruling elite (oligarchs) will close your bank account, call in your mortgage or business loans, deny you health care/healthcare insurance, keep your kids out of public schools, even deny you employment, until you surrender that AR they know you have because of your internet history, credit card purchases, etc.

And most will turn 'em in.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The question isn't whether an individual cop will or won't knock on doors. The question is, "will any cops arrest the other cops who are knocking on doors?".

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Pashooter
No LEO are not our enemy I was one and my son is currently. I am saying that anyone who violates the Constitution and attempts to do so by the use of force does so at their own peril. I have only respect for our Police and Sheriffs and would come to their aid if needed. I would also expect them to honor their oath and the law of the land. Once anyone violates that trust they are a criminal no matter what their profession.

So who determines what is Constitutional or not, you, the individual LEO?

Is forcing people to wear a mask Constitutional?

Is forcing small businesses closed, Constitutional?

Is magazine capacity legislation Constitutional?

Are Red Flag Laws Constitutional?

Is a ban on hollow point ammunition Constitutional?

Cuz all these things and more are being enforced by LEO every day without hesitation.

Exactly

Too many assume that if it's the law, its constitutional.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dassa
The question isn't whether an individual cop will or won't knock on doors. The question is, "will any cops arrest the other cops who are knocking on doors?".

That's true. It depends on the law and who is enforcing it. Most of America is still in pretty good shape in this aspect.

Think about it. Who wants to change the laws and the enforcers?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa

The knocking-on-door-cops will arrest the principled ones before it comes to that point. I had the misery of working for a feckless useless lazy coward that built her career on busting other cops. She bragged about talking judges of her ilk into giving her warrants to serve on other cops. She said most were not at home when she went to serve them.

Impeccable timing on her part.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (160user, 338rcm, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 300jimmy, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,746 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,610
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.