Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Like i said before folks just can't read the instructions.

Which instructions? The one on the horse tube? Says nothing about frequency. Maybe you mean other directions?

The directions on the durvet Ivermectin tube are for dosage. For rate and duration of dosage, you have to look at what doctors recommend, and the best doctors for that are those who've been having success with it for a long time, i.e., the doctors at the FLCCC. They recommend, for early home treatment, one dose per day for five days with meals. I think they've recently changed their recommendation to a somewhat larger dose than is on the tube, but they had excellent results earlier with the lower dose laid out on the tube.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Jim1611
A friend of mine used the horse version and he simply went by body weight according to what the dosage was for a horse, using his own weight of course. He told me it started helping right away too.

I don't inderstand what's so difficult for people to understand dosage is by weight

It's common sense. I used the horse version fer years with my hunting dogs. Just scale it to their size.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anguszzz
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Worked well for me. Never even had a fever.

I had a fever and took nothing and recovered fully like over 90 percent of patients, so you do not know that this chemical did anything, oh my wife and son also recovered fully

Thanks anus, dumbass.

Hundreds of millions perhaps billions of people recovered from covid without any treatment at all. So you people taking horse wormers are really the fools falling for the hysteria

It’s just the internet, why don’t you have the sack to post under your real name? What kind of candy ass needs a sock puppet? Lmfao. Pussy

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by remaction
[quote=rufous]

It tastes like sex lube, with apples. Mix with yogurt. Put on a cracker. Neah a problem.

You're using your sex lube incorrectly... lol.

I used to get pretty carried away. Seems more like work now. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I had a fever and took nothing and recovered fully like over 90 percent of patients, so you do not know that this chemical did anything, oh my wife and son also recovered fully

Thanks anus, dumbass.

Hundreds of millions perhaps billions of people recovered from covid without any treatment at all. So you people taking horse wormers are really the fools falling for the hysteria

It’s just the internet, why don’t you have the sack to post under your real name? What kind of candy ass needs a sock puppet? Lmfao. Pussy

Amen.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Thanks anus, dumbass.

Anus is a Coward, nothing special, just a normal Coward.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thanks anus, dumbass.

I had a RX dipshit, you do you.

How many people were removed from ventilators after taking your topical lice medication?

Be specific

Ivermectin is an early treatment option, doesn’t do much good when you’re already dead.

Doesn’t surprise me you’re not aware of that, Don Lemon.

There is a reason Anuszzz is afraid of worm or lice medicines.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/05/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rufus, iirc, only about 14,000 Fire guys have taken the apple flavored horse wormer. Those afraid to comprise the largest protion of the "sick" crew.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/05/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Great, another "new a sshole".

Fixed.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Heartworm prevent for dogs is 1/10 cc per 10 lbs in the clear injectable cattle ivomec. A 50 lb dog would be 1/2 cc. Don't give to collie's. Put it on food or inject orally ( squirt in the mouth without the needle ). Vet told me about it over 40 years ago and it's always worked because ivomectrin is the main ingredient in all the expensive dog heartworm preventatives. Works the same on humans also. My daughter is a doc. Ivomec tablets prescribed with several other meds in a " covid cocktail " seems to be helping the healing process alot more quickly. Ivomec is a wonderful drug but doesn't do everything.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Wife and I started ivermectin last fall/early winter, horse paste. Pretty much the month of December all my immediate family got covid.

My brother and nephew, nephew's wife had a baby shower for their expecting, nephew's mother my brother's ex came and hugged/kissed on everyone, was feeling bad but went anyway, was so bad she had to go home, everyone got it. My wife and daughter were going to go, wife opted out and my daughter who lives close just left her gift at the door when she saw all the people there, she just didn't feel right about it. I work with them when they have big concrete pours and had worked the day before but not after. My brother was sick a week like a bad flu, my nephew a couple days.

My older sister and her family got it a week before christmas, her son who was born challenged, attended a support group meeting at church, he got it and they all had it. Wasn't to bad on them, my sister said it was like a cold for her.

Week after christmas my daughter and her family had a trip planned to go to Flagstaff, with my SIL's father, mother, sister and sister's family. SIL's father had been in self quarantine since the beginning of the covid, they had their 99 yo mother living with them and were paranoid. They all go to Flag and had rented a timeshare, father isn't feeling well but didn't say anything and getting sicker. They leave early and bring him back, he goes into the hospital with pneumonia for 5 days before getting out... they all had it. My daughter and grandkids sailed through it. SIL and his sister and father all were hit very hard, must be genetic... daughter and family had been over for dinner the evening before they left.

Myself, my wife and my dad who's 90 had not had it were all that's left. So I decide to start a preventive.

We took a dose for our weight, I went to the higher notch on the plunger of where our weight hit. I'm 170 so I took the 200 lb dose. Then again after 3 days. Then one every couple weeks or so when I remembered. The added bonus is it seemed to really help my wife's allergies that she could get real bad.

I was exposed to covid for 5 days on a fishing trip to mexico in July, my friend had not been feeling well but thought it just a summer cold, he got sicker as time went on. A couple 9 hours driving stints, sleeping in the same room with a ceiling fan, eating next to each other, playing cards and handling them. We got home and he went got tested... positive... he was sick for 4 weeks. I tried to get him to take ivermectin but he spit it up saying it tasted too bad, he was stubborn. He had just had his second hip replacement and the only place he could have got covid was the DR's office a few days before we left.

I thought for sure I had it, no way not to. Of the six people on the trip 3 had already had it, my buddy brought it, Ted whose place and boat we were at got it but had ivermectin and hydro that he bought in mexico, he started taking it a few days after we got back and I told him to, his symptoms were mild... and then me.

I never got it, nothing, even thought maybe I have it and don't know it and now I gave it to my wife... for her, nothing.

We self quarantined for two weeks just in case.

Take all that for what it's worth.

Kent

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Took another 1.8 cc this morning as I have to travel this week.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
Wife and I started ivermectin last fall/early winter, horse paste. Pretty much the month of December all my immediate family got covid.

My brother and nephew, nephew's wife had a baby shower for their expecting, nephew's mother my brother's ex came and hugged/kissed on everyone, was feeling bad but went anyway, was so bad she had to go home, everyone got it. My wife and daughter were going to go, wife opted out and my daughter who lives close just left her gift at the door when she saw all the people there, she just didn't feel right about it. I work with them when they have big concrete pours and had worked the day before but not after. My brother was sick a week like a bad flu, my nephew a couple days.

My older sister and her family got it a week before christmas, her son who was born challenged, attended a support group meeting at church, he got it and they all had it. Wasn't to bad on them, my sister said it was like a cold for her.

Week after christmas my daughter and her family had a trip planned to go to Flagstaff, with my SIL's father, mother, sister and sister's family. SIL's father had been in self quarantine since the beginning of the covid, they had their 99 yo mother living with them and were paranoid. They all go to Flag and had rented a timeshare, father isn't feeling well but didn't say anything and getting sicker. They leave early and bring him back, he goes into the hospital with pneumonia for 5 days before getting out... they all had it. My daughter and grandkids sailed through it. SIL and his sister and father all were hit very hard, must be genetic... daughter and family had been over for dinner the evening before they left.

Myself, my wife and my dad who's 90 had not had it were all that's left. So I decide to start a preventive.

We took a dose for our weight, I went to the higher notch on the plunger of where our weight hit. I'm 170 so I took the 200 lb dose. Then again after 3 days. Then one every couple weeks or so when I remembered. The added bonus is it seemed to really help my wife's allergies that she could get real bad.

I was exposed to covid for 5 days on a fishing trip to mexico in July, my friend had not been feeling well but thought it just a summer cold, he got sicker as time went on. A couple 9 hours driving stints, sleeping in the same room with a ceiling fan, eating next to each other, playing cards and handling them. We got home and he went got tested... positive... he was sick for 4 weeks. I tried to get him to take ivermectin but he spit it up saying it tasted too bad, he was stubborn. He had just had his second hip replacement and the only place he could have got covid was the DR's office a few days before we left.

I thought for sure I had it, no way not to. Of the six people on the trip 3 had already had it, my buddy brought it, Ted whose place and boat we were at got it but had ivermectin and hydro that he bought in mexico, he started taking it a few days after we got back and I told him to, his symptoms were mild... and then me.

I never got it, nothing, even thought maybe I have it and don't know it and now I gave it to my wife... for her, nothing.

We self quarantined for two weeks just in case.

Take all that for what it's worth.

Kent

Good grief

Does that advice about washing your hands still hold?

But I guess if youre sick and still all huggy bear on each other’s necks, it won’t matter.
Why would someone intentionally go around hugging people in a pandemic no less if they are sick themselves? That’s some Typhoid Mary type shît there.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RJL53
Great, another "new a sshole".

Fixed.

Truth

--- Kid Rock 2022

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
People must not be getting the message because it’s been sold out here lately for a few weeks

R
rufous Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I would still like to know how often I should take Ivermectin. I have not been able to find anything definitive on that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once a day for five days and then weekly for 4 weeks is what my doctor prescribed me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rufous
I would still like to know how often I should take Ivermectin. I have not been able to find anything definitive on that.

Please read your thread. That information was provided today.

You're welcome.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I know right!!!

Can someone please shed some light on dosing, for weekly prophylactic administration.

How bout just a butter bean sized squirt twice the first week 3 days apart. Then once a week after that.
Is that far off from unrealistic ?

And as an aside, if you don’t know what a butterbean is, youre an unchurched moronic dingus

So without all the math mumbo jumbo and excel spread sheets.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 42 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,609
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.