Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Not enough people following the science, getting vaccinated and wearing a proper mask.

TFF

Brand new poster with 8 posts total. 6 pro vaccine posts, 1 anti Trump post, and 1 270 post
You go girl.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not enough people following the science, getting vaccinated and wearing a proper mask.

Son, that is some of the weakest trolling ever.

🤣

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by goalie

🤣

She misspelled Gay

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

Your healthcare provider can probably hook you up with a counselor for those anger issues. Aside from the vaccines, nothing will extend your life more.

Nice another new troll, go away girl, the Huffington Post will miss your frequent contributions. Good grief.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

I find it's the people truly following the science, that are rejecting the Vax and not wearing the mask. Funny how appeals to authority end up not supporting the appealer's premise/perspective.

Go look at your box of masks - says right on there it does NOT prevent the spread of viral diseases.

But - you be you. Let others be themselves.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

🤣

She misspelled Gay

Lmao

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
You old Boomers shouldn’t get yourself too worked up. You may need an Ambien to get to sleep tonight.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by Quak
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Calm down, nothing has changed...

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

WTF is wrong with you and your type ?

Go drink a beer and then stfu.

This is why NOBODY likes you, classic passive aggressive personality on full display. Such an A hole on just about every level with a short fuse and quick to attack anyone/everyone. Go away old coot. Your antics are pathetic.

And who says prayers don’t get answered.?

Tell NOBODY that I said hello, franny.
Thanks

The Tootster

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't worry Tooty McBrag, two masks will protect ya.

🤣

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Don’t worry, I’m sure the president will be issuing another stimulus soon so we can stay home and flatten this delta curve once and for all. Two weeks should do it.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Don't worry Tooty McBrag, two masks will protect ya.

🤣

So does working alone down in your basement.

Stay safe.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will. I've have a a radon mitigation system installed.

Love the job, the pay is great, and the commute is awesome!

As a bonus, when I look in the mirror, unlike you, I don't see a lying scumbag.

😉

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don’t worry, I’m sure the president will be issuing another stimulus soon so we can stay home and flatten this delta curve once and for all. Two weeks should do it.

I’m gettin a pellet grill if your boy gives me another $1200

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm pretty much counting on another stimi bump for the ol' checking account.

Maxed out the credit card on a few drunk amazon orders.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m gettin a pellet grill if your boy gives me another $1200

Thermal here. I explained to the wife that I NEED it. She seemed to agree, I mean, other than googling divorce lawyers.....

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KFWA
what I see are full hospitals and schools shut down for lack of teachers and students

regardless of what a model predicts or doesn't predict, life isn't going to be back to normal until those two things are.

The reason I mention schools is because that is usually ground zero in communities for transmission of virus.

You’re seeing that firsthand in your area? Kids are back here for weeks now. No real issues I’ve heard about. Football game Friday night was packed. Old man had elective surgery in Richmond Wednesday. [bleep] care because they a at I’d they were way understaffed. Forcing vaccination will only serve to exacerbate that problem.

Quit watching news after the election, seriously, If I quit reading these threads I wouldn’t know there was an issue.

they shut down schools here east of Nashville for a week in an effort to clear out covid. Tennessee has some challenges right now

Remember two-weeks to "flatten the curve"?

That was a year and a half ago.

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by Quak
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Calm down, nothing has changed...

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

WTF is wrong with you and your type ?

Go drink a beer and then stfu.

This is why NOBODY likes you, classic passive aggressive personality on full display. Such an A hole on just about every level with a short fuse and quick to attack anyone/everyone. Go away old coot. Your antics are pathetic.

And who says prayers don’t get answered.?

Tell NOBODY that I said hello, franny.
Thanks

The Tootster

Glad you recognize nobody does like you, now follow through and leave. Thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I'm pretty much counting on another stimi bump for the ol' checking account.

Maxed out the credit card on a few drunk amazon orders.
Former Indianapolis Colts punter, Pat McAffee got drunk one night and bought a boxing ring, IIRC off eBay!! You need to up your game! laugh

Last edited by pointer; 09/06/21.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
what I see are full hospitals and schools shut down for lack of teachers and students

regardless of what a model predicts or doesn't predict, life isn't going to be back to normal until those two things are.

The reason I mention schools is because that is usually ground zero in communities for transmission of virus.

You’re seeing that firsthand in your area? Kids are back here for weeks now. No real issues I’ve heard about. Football game Friday night was packed. Old man had elective surgery in Richmond Wednesday. [bleep] care because they a at I’d they were way understaffed. Forcing vaccination will only serve to exacerbate that problem.

Quit watching news after the election,
seriously, If I quit reading these threads I wouldn’t know there was an issue.

Another here, like many others.

The media detox / cleanse, just made the massive full-on narrative press, more explicit.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Your healthcare provider can probably hook you up with a counselor for those anger issues. Aside from the vaccines, nothing will extend your life more.

The vaccines are likely to shorten your life.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 776 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,517
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.