J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 79S
BHA still supports him though..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...new-poll-starts-losing-democrat-support/

Joe Biden’s approval rating has crashed through the forty percent barrier in a new YouGov/Economist poll that has Biden now at 39 percent approval. Biden has been in freefall for the past month in the wake of his self-induced debacle in Afghanistan and the spread of the Delta variant that has belied Biden’s campaign promise to crush the COVID-19 pandemic. Biden, who had already lost independents, is now losing support from Democrats–going from support of well over 90 percent to the mid-70s.

How in hell could anyone support Biden?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by DMc
Betting this article is being kind. I don't think the flunky could muster 17%

Yep.

If the "polls" are stating 30 some odd%...

What is the REAL number?

The only thing that lies more than a democrat are polls.

I was wondering WTF, we're believing polls NOW?

Thanks

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I doubt that is accurate lol in my area his approval rating is 0%.And willing to bet 0% in many areas around this country.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Doesn’t make a hoot ‘n hells difference if Biden’s approval rating goes to 10%…..the ignorant bastards that voted for him would do so again! To quote Edwin Edwards of Louisiana “the only way I could lose this election would be if I were caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy!”

Even birds know not to land downwind!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The media is the enemy. They started an all out war against Trump. Every day they poured lie after lie for the ignorant and they soaked it up. Made the Trump administration look like a dismal failure. People voted for Biden for change and they were to stupid to see Trump was one of our best presidents. Now we have a big loser who is flushing the country down the tube. The left believes we need to be buddies with the European countries because they are more socialized.

The media is running cover for Biden. I don't even watch MSM anymore.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm only surprised that he has any approval whatsoever..................just shows how biased & useless the polls are.

MM

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by KFWA
gas is $1 a gallon more than it was this time last year, number of people with reported covid is 300% higher than this time last year, Afghanistan, and now he looks helpless to his base against Texas, Florida and Georgia for different reasons.

Is anyone's life better now 8 months into his presidency?

Well, the taliban leadership would answer yes to your question.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Don’t really know about how low his poll numbers are, do know he has the lowest IQ of any president. He flunked out in his first undergrad college attempt, went back and plagiarized his way through undergrad and law school at Syracuse performing dubiously and graduating 76 out of 85 students. To put it in perspective Justice Amy Barrett graduated 1st in her law class from Norte Dame yet is considered unqualified per libtard Dems, but Biden, as dumb as he is, appears to be qualified per Dems and of course their low IQ sheeple voters. Biden’s a perfect example in the fact that you can’t fix stupid, he was and still is a dunce.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Put that at 10% and you might be getting close.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As if the press reporting a poll for Joe can be believed

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Put that at 10% and you might be getting close.

90% disapproval sounds more sobering.

LOL
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Why is it college educated white women are the dumbest people on the planet? Embarrassing

They’re not dumbest just most indoctrinated.

Plus indoctrination involves pussyfying and hyper-maternalization so they have a biological edge.

It is insane how well the commie long game has worked.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
Biden has ALWAYS had a zero % approval rating among our family.

Same here. Curl up with Dr. Jill and die Slo Joe.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
gas is $1 a gallon more than it was this time last year, number of people with reported covid is 300% higher than this time last year, Afghanistan, and now he looks helpless to his base against Texas, Florida and Georgia for different reasons.

Not that I can find. Joe Biden is a complete and utter failure as President of the United States. The only person that would be worse is the VP.

Gas around here is over twice what it was when Trump left office. Under $2 to over $4. Nat gas will be next. Inflation is rampant. The Southern border is a mess, Afghanistan is a total embarrassment as well as money pit that will have to be reoccupied in the near future. Taxes for the average guy are going up. A new 3.5 Trillion dollar spending bill. China and Russia stealing intellectual property and itching to start a war, etc. etc. Heaven help us.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
One of the hardest things for a person to do is to admit to a mistake. “I was wrong” is very hard to say.

That’s the only reason Biden’s number isn’t zero.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know Biden's numbers suck when the New York Slimes haven't updated his poll numbers in months.lol

NYT Not Updated Pres.Approval Since May.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by centershot

Not that I can find. Joe Biden is a complete and utter failure as President of the United States. The only person that would be worse is the VP.

Gas around here is over twice what it was when Trump left office. Under $2 to over $4. Nat gas will be next. Inflation is rampant. The Southern border is a mess, Afghanistan is a total embarrassment as well as money pit that will have to be reoccupied in the near future. Taxes for the average guy are going up. A new 3.5 Trillion dollar spending bill. China and Russia stealing intellectual property and itching to start a war, etc. etc. Heaven help us.

natural gas just went up, I went to renew my 12 month plan last week and it went up 18c a therm. I was able to drop it some by doing a 24 month.

Last edited by killerv; 09/09/21.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.