24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The second shot is worse because your immune system recognizes the virus spike protein from the first shot and mounts a stronger response.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by montanabadger
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

It takes certain amount of time from receiving the vaccine (for influenza about 14 days) until one is fully immunologically protected against the virus. If one gets infected few days to several days after receiving vaccine their body would have not developed sufficient immune response to fight the virus and one can get sick to same extent as unvaccinated person. Everyone eligible who have no contraindications should get the vaccine ASAP. It will help reduce severity of infection, possibly prevent hospitalization and death.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image]

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

Watch this video. I won't be taking any of the COVID-19 "vaccines".

https://citizenfreepress.com/column-1/dr-ryan-cole-what-the-vaccine-spike-protein-does-to-the-body/

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Slavek

It takes certain amount of time from receiving the vaccine (for influenza about 14 days) until one is fully immunologically protected against the virus. If one gets infected few days to several days after receiving vaccine their body would have not developed sufficient immune response to fight the virus and one can get sick to same extent as unvaccinated person. Everyone eligible who have no contraindications should get the vaccine ASAP. It will help reduce severity of infection, possibly prevent hospitalization and death.

Got any proof or are you just talking out your ass?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Someone linked a study in another post. Getting the mRNA shot makes it more likely you get china virus and go to hospital.

I'm not sure everyone understands the mRNA shots tells your body to make part of the virus. Part of the material injected is potentially poisonous.

Not getting sick and risking death is not part of the plan with the shots. That is totally the plan. They just think you're more likely to survive that way. And they're being paid and threatened to not try anything else.

MRNA was a shortcut to getting something to inject that'll promote beneficial antibody production. It's ludicrous to think the content of the MRNA jabs are in any way close to functional Co19 virus. There's plenty of crazy chit to be concerned about without falling for fuucking fantasy.

It's designed to transform the cells of your body into spike protein manufacturing machines. At first it works fine. You produce antibodies to it. But your body doesn't stop making the spike proteins, which eventually become incorporated into the cells of your organs, and the antibodies begin attacking them there. Result: Autoimmune disease. Might take months or years, but in most cases, that will be the end result.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whether you get the shot or not is your business, but I find it strange that nurses all over the US are refusing to get the shot. These are people trained in the medical field and see what actually goes on day to day. The nurses may not know why something happens, but they see the results and are smart enough to avoid whatever causes the problems.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Ist Pfizer shot - felt like crap for days and went into doc's cause I thought I might be having another heart attack. 2nd one was non eventful.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I got first dose of moderna on Friday before Labor Day “voluntary” after being threatened by many to hog tie me and force me to get it to many cases to close plus the schools contacting me everyday about child exposure “not mine” got me to thinking I can’t afford this bull schitt to go on I can first hand give you’ll a first dose account of what happened to me I’ve never took a nap since I was 6 years old I woke up at 7-8 am for 3 days Labor Day weekend with full intention of hanging tree stands and such I had to take a nap all 3 days about 1-2pm didn’t accomplish schitt

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I’m full blown now me and daughter cut a utv path a mile long this weekend threw a briar thicket up a mountain I feel fine but look like passion of the Christ with the thorns and bleeding

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Someone linked a study in another post. Getting the mRNA shot makes it more likely you get china virus and go to hospital.

I'm not sure everyone understands the mRNA shots tells your body to make part of the virus. Part of the material injected is potentially poisonous.

Not getting sick and risking death is not part of the plan with the shots. That is totally the plan. They just think you're more likely to survive that way. And they're being paid and threatened to not try anything else.

MRNA was a shortcut to getting something to inject that'll promote beneficial antibody production. It's ludicrous to think the content of the MRNA jabs are in any way close to functional Co19 virus. There's plenty of crazy chit to be concerned about without falling for fuucking fantasy.

It's designed to transform the cells of your body into spike protein manufacturing machines. At first it works fine. You produce antibodies to it. But your body doesn't stop making the spike proteins, which eventually become incorporated into the cells of your organs, and the antibodies begin attacking them there. Result: Autoimmune disease. Might take months or years, but in most cases, that will be the end result.

Bullsh*t.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Has it been conclusively proven that they truly have COVID-19 or could it be something else? None of the 3 "vaccines" approved for use in the United States have any COVID virus in them. You simply can't get COVID-19 from the vax. That does not mean they are "safe", only means you can't get COVID-19 from them. That means they got it somewhere else. They could have even gotten it sitting in line from someone else also waiting to get jabbed .. but not from the jab itself. There may be some other things you can get from the vax .. some mention of some risky chemicals involved .. but not COVID. People are having bad reactions to stuff in the jabs, especially Pfizer but also Moderna. Sometimes they do wind up in the hospital or even dead.

One thing I've seen .. people have a close call / close exposure to someone with COVID so they panic and get jabbed. When they do come down with COVID, they blame the jab they got rather than the exposure that lead them to getting the jab. Erroneous but common. This sounds like it could be one of those instances.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by rong
Woman who works at.my wife's deli got her 2nd Moderna today.
Passed out in the pharmacy,they had to lay her down and raise her legs to get the blood flowing.
She says she feels ok now.

Needle-shock...

Absolutely happens.

Back in college .. so early/mid 1980s .. I got pretty sick with something that was tearing up my throat so it hurt to eat. After 3 days without food I went to the health center. I'd never had problems with needles before. They drew blood for testing. Apparently I passed out afterwards. The nurse had her back to me. She said I said "oh shiit" and she whirled around and caught me by the collar on my way to the floor .. saved me from going face first into the concrete slab.

That set me up for psychosomatic needle problems for several decades. I couldn't get a shot, give blood, anything, without passing out when the needle hit. Past it now .. don't like it but I don't pass out.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
At last another covid thread. You certainly came to the right place for informed opinions from the scientific/science fiction community.

LMAO, again.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Potsy

, but I’m around a LOT of people and I really don’t want covid, nor do I want to give it to my family. I don’t blame those who don’t want it,

I'm glad that you're still healthy, but of course you do know that getting the "vax" will not prevent you from getting it nor will the "vax" prevent you from giving it to anyone else if you do get it, right?

At best, the "vax" which is really not a real vaccine, is just a mitigant, sort of like a flu shot, to (maybe) reduce severity of symptoms.

All the rest is just so much BS.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Potsy

, but I’m around a LOT of people and I really don’t want covid, nor do I want to give it to my family. I don’t blame those who don’t want it,

I'm glad that you're still healthy, but of course you do know that getting the "vax" will not prevent you from getting it nor will the "vax" prevent you from giving it to anyone else if you do get it, right?

At best, the "vax" which is really not a real vaccine, is just a mitigant, sort of like a flu shot, to (maybe) reduce severity of symptoms.

All the rest is just so much BS.

MM

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Do what you want, but I don't feel that I need a jab of anything that the pharmaceuticals get a free pass from lawsuits on
and has a survival rate that is over 95% without a secret cocktail being injected into your body.
I will take my chances without it.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Watch out for blood clots and heart problems if you get the shots.

Don't know why but a few folks have had problems from 3 weeks to a month or better.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
736 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 85 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,700
Posts18,399,968
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.