Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 68 of 77 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 76 77
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
I am very hurt that a co-religionist would not trust me. Then again, I don't trust Jews and I sure don't trust lawyers, and when you combine the two you end up with the perfect fuel for an oven.

Toot?

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
I am very hurt that a co-religionist would not trust me. Then again, I don't trust Jews and I sure don't trust lawyers, and when you combine the two you end up with the perfect fuel for an oven.

Toot?

McBrag ?

Are YOU going to post YOUR proof, unredacted and with no black mark outs ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Today’s Louisiana COVID-19 numbers .

Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Funeral homes struggling to keep up. Some have drive through viewing available.

Funeral homes are seeing much younger clients. Funeral directors are being notified by hospitals of the impending even before a victim passes.

Younger people are becoming heavily affected by the Variant. According to the Louisiana department of Health, those ages 5-17 makes up the largest group of cases at 20%. The next highest at 16% each are age groups 18-29 and 30-39.

Okay girls. After the past 5 days I’m gonna take this morning off, load up this evening and head down to the Fish Camp early tomorrow for some needed Ida storm repairs......if I can find the materials I need.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Toot?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

McBrag ?

Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.

Oh, and lest we forget how big of a bragging, lying scumbag YOU are....

Rich is right. I do have a considerable amount of money and I appreciate your keen observation. Good eye.

Actually I’m mocking those like yourself. You’re okay with that, I’m sure.

Touched a nerve, eh ? Heh. How’s your own cooking taste, little fella? ?

You’d lose money on that bet just like you’d have lost that 40,000$ bet that you chickenscchitted out of and running so fast from it that you lost your night slippers.

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.

It’s been discussed here before, though briefly, sorry you missed it.

2 TODs. Our group was later rolled into a bigger well known group of folks.

Our reunions were never that large and have gotten a lot smaller over the yrs.

I don’t feel the need to brag about it at every juncture. It is what it is and was what it was.

Or, I do like you and take posted pictures off of the net and say their mine.

Good.

But the reason that you’re working from home is that your peers and superiors got tired of hearing about all of your egotistical bullscchitt and promoted you up and out so that the real work on-site can progress as it must.

Look busy.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
McBrag?

Still a no go?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
McBrag?

Still a no go?

Goalie turned your ass hole inside out, and you still beg for more.

LOL

#gaywhore

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
McBrag?

Still a no go?

I'm 100% a go. You know that. Until you answer why using Remsen is unacceptable, you're just a whiny, lying kchunt

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Until you answer why using Remsen is unacceptable, you're just a whiny, lying kchunt

I haven’t read all of this thread so I’m not 100% sure what you are all on about, but are you somehow involved in a deal with two Jews? One is offering to “help” you against the other?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Until you answer why using Remsen is unacceptable, you're just a whiny, lying kchunt

I haven’t read all of this thread so I’m not 100% sure what you are all on about, but are you somehow involved in a deal with two Jews? One is offering to “help” you against the other?

Toot lied about me. I can prove it. I am not posting my SSN on a public forum, so proposed using Remsen in a professional capacity at my expense to verify my documentation while maintaining privacy.

Toot, a lying little beotch that won't even post a picture, thinks that I should post documentation here, unredacted.

He basically got caught lying, knows it, and is looking for any way to get out of accepting my proposal. Offering to use Remsen at my expense just exposed his hypocrisy, so he's ignoring it.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Miss Toot is a lying disingenuous piece of crap. He knows it and now most of the campfire knows it. What credibility he had is gone. Which wasn’t much to begin with

Last edited by Springcove; 09/13/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
so proposed using Remsen in a professional capacity

You might want to reread the parable of the scorpion and the frog, and imagine the outcome if there were two scorpions on the frog’s back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
so proposed using Remsen in a professional capacity

You might want to reread the parable of the scorpion and the frog, and imagine the outcome if there were two scorpions on the frog’s back.

I'm not too worried. 😉

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Anti-semitism has no place here.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

With Toot, neither does the truth.....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Toot?

McBrag ?

Dude, nobody in their right mind would post unredacted wage statements on the www. Let it go. He was not BSing you. You were wrong.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Goalie, if you were a dog you'd be a Catahoula Bulldog. The drive and the ability to hunt down game, and the tenacity to hang on and not let go until your prey quits. For what it's worth, I am pretty sure the rest of us know the truth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Goalie, if you were a dog you'd be a Catahoula Bulldog. The drive and the ability to hunt down game, and the tenacity to hang on and not let go until your prey quits. For what it's worth, I am pretty sure the rest of us know the truth.

Fugging lying POS deserves to be hounded. He talks a big game, but never backs anything up.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Fugging lying POS deserves to be hounded. He talks a big game, but never backs anything up.

Let me know when you can post your proof without hiding behind a 3rd party.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I’m seeing a lotta love here.

Page 68 of 77 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 16penny, 72 invisible), 2,770 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.