G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Ashli Babbitt’s Mom Responds to George W. Bush
By Julie Kelly
September 13, 2021

In a text to American Greatness writer Julie Kelly today, Mikki Witthoeft, the mother of Ashli Babbitt, responded to George W. Bush’s 9/11 speech where he appeared to compare January 6 protesters to Islamic terrorists:

“George Bush, the Nation I know does not shoot unarmed protesters. The nation I know does not persecute protesters for political gain. The nation I know does not deny due process. The nation I know does not withhold evidence. The nation I know does not support lies told by the MSM.”

“Mr Bush, many of the noblest did hear the nation’s call on 9/11 many of them the same noble veterans that heard the call on 1/6 and went to DC to simply have their voices heard. My daughter, Ashli Babbitt was among both groups. Our sitting government still has many patriots jailed for exercising their American born right to protest. Veterans being denied rights they fought and were willing to die for. It was your voice that Ashli and many other young men and women heard and answered. Shame on you for comparing these 2 days in history. You should have your speech writers dig a little deeper before you push the lies of team Pelosi forward. The Americans that showed up for all of us to protest a corrupt establishment were met with violence-death-imprisonment and complete abuse of power.”

https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/13/exclusive-ashli-babbitts-mom-responds-to-george-w-bush/

Ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hear, HEAR!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is no justification for what happened to Ms. Babbitt nor giving the shooter a pass on his commission of murder. W is a very tiny wiener with an equally small IQ.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What ever happened to the Envelopes?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
George Bush is a c u n t.

His whole family are masters of deceit.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There were legitmate reasons Bush left office in such public disfavor.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
He had me fooled years ago but the more time that passes shows him to be a New World Order ASS. Screw him. Edk

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I keep asking, any lawyers here (?), what is the legal difference between a cop shooting George Floyd and a cop shooting Ashli Babbitt?

Anyone know?

As for Geo Bush, he's gotten almost as dumb as Biden.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I keep asking, any lawyers here (?), what is the legal difference between a cop shooting George Floyd and a cop shooting Ashli Babbitt?

Anyone know?

Floyd wasn’t shot, he overdosed?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wish we had a like button.

I like everything posted above.

The Bush family is schidt to me.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
He was and is a terrible disappointment in many ways. Watching his stupid brother try to take on Trump was hilarious. I think we all got a bit of redemption on that family at that time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Anyone know?

A cop didn't shoot George Floyd

Last edited by 700LH; 09/13/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Anyone know?

Damn you're a stupid fugg

And you wonder why EVERYONE here discounts anything you have to say? Seriously??

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No Swamp creature, of either party, would dare to utter a discouraging word about BLM - not unless they want to see their own plaques and memorials pulled down like a Robert E Lee statue. Neither would they ever condemn Antifa, which is a vicious playpen housing the children of many of their colleagues and donors.

That leaves you and me to kick around.

As Bush is the man who will be forever tied to, and tainted by, the Project For A New American Century report that concluded - back in 2000, hint-hint - that America needs a new Pearl Harbor to prime the pump of defense spending, how can we be surprised about what he said? Punching down and hurting the conveniently powerless is how the Bush family has climbed the ladder to the very top.

If there were a ribbon for cowardly opportunism, Dubya would have it sewn onto every lapel in his clothes closet.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That racist activist scum that shot Ashli Babbitt should be tried and hung. Period.

I have nothing more to say about it than that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
What ever happened to the Envelopes?

Who knows. Apparently a toothless message. I smell a three letter agency.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That racist activist scum that shot Ashli Babbitt should be tried and hung. Period.

The racial circumstances are why the pos will be revered by the other side. He is among their finest now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt

His day cometh and that right soon. Wait till some old boys find.him.

The way life should be.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

almost? Bush is dumber that pig schit

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by geedubya

Ashli Babbitt’s Mom Responds to George W. Bush
By Julie Kelly
September 13, 2021

In a text to American Greatness writer Julie Kelly today, Mikki Witthoeft, the mother of Ashli Babbitt, responded to George W. Bush’s 9/11 speech where he appeared to compare January 6 protesters to Islamic terrorists:

“George Bush, the Nation I know does not shoot unarmed protesters. The nation I know does not persecute protesters for political gain. The nation I know does not deny due process. The nation I know does not withhold evidence. The nation I know does not support lies told by the MSM.”

“Mr Bush, many of the noblest did hear the nation’s call on 9/11 many of them the same noble veterans that heard the call on 1/6 and went to DC to simply have their voices heard. My daughter, Ashli Babbitt was among both groups. Our sitting government still has many patriots jailed for exercising their American born right to protest. Veterans being denied rights they fought and were willing to die for. It was your voice that Ashli and many other young men and women heard and answered. Shame on you for comparing these 2 days in history. You should have your speech writers dig a little deeper before you push the lies of team Pelosi forward. The Americans that showed up for all of us to protest a corrupt establishment were met with violence-death-imprisonment and complete abuse of power.”

https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/13/exclusive-ashli-babbitts-mom-responds-to-george-w-bush/

Ya!

GWB

I wish we all could write like this and post with recognition.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugeman, 21, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 3,341 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,294
Posts18,467,986
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.