Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie

A few things, roustabout.

1. I’ve not been vaccinated.
2. You need to familiarize yourself with the oilfield device called “floorhand”.

That should smarten you up just a little but not more than you can handle. Now go tend to your sheep.

One of the downsides of being a lying scumbag is that eventually you get caught.

You are a lying scumbag. You got caught. Now, nobody here's gonna believe ANYTHING your lying azz says.

🤣

Let me know when you can post your proof.

Ya gotta pay to play you lying, window licking scumbag.

Originally Posted by Remsen
I am very hurt that a co-religionist would not trust me. Then again, I don't trust Jews and I sure don't trust lawyers, and when you combine the two you end up with the perfect fuel for an oven.

Toot?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

One of the downsides of being a lying scumbag is that eventually you get caught.

You are a lying scumbag. You got caught. Now, nobody here's gonna believe ANYTHING your lying azz says.

🤣

This is OT's legacy here on the 'fire......hope everyone on these boards has occasion to view this indisputable and proven FACT.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider

🤣

This is OT's legacy here on the 'fire......hope everyone on these boards has occasion to view this indisputable and proven FACT.

The best part is how he won't even say why using Remsen to verify is unacceptable to him. He's dancing around that like Fred Astaire, and it's hilarious.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Where are the Flave followers, our resident Virologist and our resident Medical Experts nowadays on this “Common Cold” that’s being dealt with ?

Seems that a considerable number of our Campfire posters have been directly affected and sadly, have suffered deeply as many posts here suggest.

Step up now and admit that you’ve been wrong all along.

Y’all can do it. Come on, now. Let’s hear it from the howling pack of scchitt eaters.

You know I listened to your bullsh!t and gave you a pass in the oilfield story thread when you were rambling about equipment you obviously knew nothing about. Your terminology discussing an iron derrickhand and calling it a roughneck or some sh!!t shows your a haasbeen but I let it go. This however tops it the COVID mutations are likely the cause of a sh!!tty vaccine and as for the “I told you so” bullish!t save it you old f-ck. Think for a minute that if one form of COVID was released on the public to seize control that whoever did it won’t do it again to keep it? Keep living in fear with the other sheep and get the the jab every time your commander tells you to.

A few things, roustabout.

1. I’ve not been vaccinated.
2. You need to familiarize yourself with the oilfield device called “floorhand”.

That should smarten you up just a little but not more than you can handle. Now go tend to your sheep.

You have been outed as a clown so many times on this forum, but like most when they are too stupid to know they are stupid it’s an impossible situation. And yes I am sure in your career of being a rousty you looked up and dreamt of being a floorhand but really just belonged on the end of a scrub brush. Baaaaaaaaa

Last edited by WhiteTrash; 09/13/21.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
He’s a lying azzhole. Glad I don’t have to wake up every morning and look myself in the mirror with those credentials

IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Remember toot wash your face before your ass……

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
We waged a 20 year war in Afghanistan for 3500 +/- people on 9/11

China releases a virus that kills 1m+ in the world and countries shrug their shoulders

The Taliban didn’t have a real chance of kicking our ass in a full blown war.
We’re scared of China, and now that Joe’s in the white house, they have nothing to fear.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lotta rich and powerful elitists and politicians had a lot invested in that 20 year war in Afghanistan, and they made boatloads of money off of it. The American lives lost there didn’t mean schit to them. It was more about money than anything else.
China releases a virus that kills 1m+ in the world and countries shrug their shoulders
A lotta rich and powerful elitists and politicians have a lot invested in China and Covid, and they’re makin’ boatloads of money off of it. The lives lost throughout the world because of this don’t mean schit to them. It’s more about money and power and control than anything else.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by windridge
Toot threw chum in the water and you all bit. It is hilarious. He ate you all alive.

I guess it worked on me. I put him on "ignore".

Hey, wouldn’t it be great if all you scchitt eaters got together and you all agreed to put The Tootster on Ignore and do it on the same day !!
Hot damn!

But you won’t because you can’t. You’re too addicted and just like Pavlov’s dogs, just ring the bell, the pack’s salivating kicks in, then throw’em a little chum and sit back to watch the gnashing of teeth and the howling. It’s a beautiful thing, I tell ya and so predictable.

And not a single one among you has the decency to thank The Tootster for giving you miserable lot a break from your pitiful, mundane lives and a venue here to vent your fears and your frustrations.

But I’ll keep laboring in the faith that y’all will one day see the light and find your way to it from which you’ve all strayed so far away from.

It’s not too late to admit your being wrong and to atone.

Gotta run and pack up for some work days at the Fish Camp.
Y’all try and be nice.

Bishop Toot:

I just want to know one thing if you would kindly step out of your Pulpit for a brief second. Will CreeFlow Dollar obtain his jet before you are able to swindle enough from your flock to purchase yours? Being you're in close proximity to 'ole Jesse "Entertainer" Duplantis, maybe get him to kick a few your way?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Using the deaths of forum members to say “told ya so” is pretty low.
There’s a couple kids that don’t have their father tonight.
I don’t see the humor at all. Not only has the country been manipulated into splitting into two decisive sides based on political belief, now they’ve used this to split us again along the lines of where you stand on Covid.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
And of course the demonrats are not politicizing this flu.
Just following the science to protect us all......

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9PokVo/

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JeffP

This makes me sick. The guilty should meet their maker via firing squad.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd watch football, if somebody would promise to kick a field goal with that turd fauxchee.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Using the deaths of forum members to say “told ya so” is pretty low.
There’s a couple kids that don’t have their father tonight.
I don’t see the humor at all. Not only has the country been manipulated into splitting into two decisive sides based on political belief, now they’ve used this to split us again along the lines of where you stand on Covid.

This^^^^^^^

What kind of person does this? A scumbag of the highest order that’s who does this and Miss Toot is just that. If any member had doubts of this guy’s character read Jackmountains first sentence.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I read recently either FDA or another agency is studying Ivermectin and a few other drugs. That being said I took the jab as did most people I know. The second Moderna shot had me sleeping half the day, by 6 pm i was back to normal.
I read these naysayer posts yet i suspect all of you got the polio vaccine, measles, Diptheria, whooping cough and polio. Now everyone is an expert on vaccines without the PhD in infectious diseases. Blows my mind.
A political football, twisted by the far far right. Poor EthanEvans had faith in what he was taking, a man of conviction, RIP. Can’t fault him for being a man of conviction. However it’s not the common cold in every circumstance, It’s obviously more deadly tha the flu by a long shot.
If you don’t want the vaccine and get the covid, stay home at let the sick people who need surgery go to the hospital because they want to get back to normal.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Abbydog would vote for Tulsi.

I am MAGA.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by antlers
A lotta rich and powerful elitists and politicians had a lot invested in that 20 year war in Afghanistan, and they made boatloads of money off of it. The American lives lost there didn’t mean schit to them. It was more about money than anything else.
A lotta rich and powerful elitists and politicians have a lot invested in China and Covid, and they’re makin’ boatloads of money off of it. The lives lost throughout the world because of this don’t mean schit to them. It’s more about money and power and control than anything else.

Amen brother preach it

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by abbydog
I read recently either FDA or another agency is studying Ivermectin and a few other drugs. That being said I took the jab as did most people I know. The second Moderna shot had me sleeping half the day, by 6 pm i was back to normal.
I read these naysayer posts yet i suspect all of you got the polio vaccine, measles, Diptheria, whooping cough and polio. Now everyone is an expert on vaccines without the PhD in infectious diseases. Blows my mind.
A political football, twisted by the far far right. Poor EthanEvans had faith in what he was taking, a man of conviction, RIP. Can’t fault him for being a man of conviction. However it’s not the common cold in every circumstance, It’s obviously more deadly tha the flu by a long shot.
If you don’t want the vaccine and get the covid, stay home at let the sick people who need surgery go to the hospital because they want to get back to normal.

Because someone doesn’t feel that a questionable treatment is the best route for their health they shouldn’t get treatment? Seriously? So you’re opinion is the only one that’s valid? JFC….. What about if you smoke? Drink alcohol? Skydive? Ride a motorcycle? Drive without a seatbelt? You’re overweight?
No treatment?
GFY.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by abbydog

It's Ethan Edwards you dumb fugg.

I was in the military and took all the shots that they gave us (have no idea what those were for) BUT THEY were on the market for a LONG time dumbfuck. These new ones have been out for a year at most, no idea how they are going to affect us five years from now. Damn some people are soooooooooo fugfggging stupid.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (30Gibbs, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 29 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,637
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.