-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't find any coloring books for the tin hat brigade so I thought I would post this video of a TED talk ....

https://www.ted.com/talks/kaitlyn_s...ovid_19_vaccines_were_created_so_quickly

Might be time to change the tin foil in those hats fellas...;)

Last edited by Sheister; 09/14/21.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I were you, I wouldn't look too closely.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/

Twenty years and no success, then BOOM, Covid.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 09/14/21.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
If I were you, I wouldn't look too closely.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/

Twenty years and no success, then BOOM, Covid.

Oh that was a good find!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Sheister
I couldn't find any coloring books for the tin hat brigade so I thought I would post this video of a TED talk ....

https://www.ted.com/talks/kaitlyn_s...VkZmIpkcZ0rDq8PVTzfv_M8KWNnlqyDQ3xtZzJHA

Might be time to change the tin foil in those hats fellas...;)

Here is the link with all the Facebook tracking crap clipped off of it.
https://www.ted.com/talks/kaitlyn_s...ovid_19_vaccines_were_created_so_quickly

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This technology was proven unsafe (read "deadly") in the early 2000s, and abandoned, but they kept trying to figure it out to where it wouldn't cause the disastrous side effects. But before they could do that, Trump came along and told them to give him something, anything, they could offer as a vaccine for COVID-19 in advance of the 2020 elections, and Moderna was happy to dust off their failed mRNA technology for him, so long as they were shielded against lawsuits for when the second shoe inevitably dropped, i.e., the inevitable short and long term disastrous side effects. Other companies quickly joined in on the easy money, having also previously experimented with the deadly mRNA concoctions.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
One, they said it is not possible for the mRNA to alter your DNA. This is true for the current vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer. DNA vaccines like J&J and Sputnik V, while they don't alter your chromosomes, DO enter the nucleus of the cell which is where your DNA as a collection exists. There is a whole collection of research on DNA plasmids talking about how Bacteria DO alter the hosts DNA in a heritable fashion through plasmids. Plasmids in general are a major area of research when it comes to durable genetic modification. So how long exactly do these plasmids survive in the nucleus? This is not an immunological question and needs an answer in my book.

Two, as they said the LNP act as a delivery mechanism, but they don't talk about which cells receive the mRNA. In a real infection the cells with ACE2 receptors (for example respiratory epithelial cells) are the ones infected. With a LNP which cells are "infected" with the mRNA? Let's say a neuron gets infected with some mRNA. What happens to the neuron???? Any effect? Remember neurons do not regenerate.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Initially "they" said mRNA would only impact the adaptive immune system. Now there is mounting evidence it is impacting the innate immune system as well. If you don't understand the difference or the concern, then you probably should do some reading. Be prepared to be very concerned about mRNA use especially in our youth.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference

That instills a lot of faith . . .

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of us were well aware of the attempts to use mRNA tech for years and years.

Key word is "attempts," as trials were never successful.

Key word being "never."

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference

That instills a lot of faith . . .

Combined with liability immunity and mandated use and you have the perfect investment.

I wonder how far the industry will be able to stretch the immunity across products. Te CDC recently changed the definition of a vaccine.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/the-cdc-suddenly-changes-the-definition-of-vaccine-and-vaccination/
"Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."

Are cancer treatments now immune from liability?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doesn't matter one way or the other.

It's easier to apologize later than to ask permission now.

Investor translation: Better to reap astronomical profits now and settle a few measly class-action suits later.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (160user, 338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 19 invisible), 1,578 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,592
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.