Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Some of you guys need to join the blackfart school for unskilled laborers who hate their lives. Bootstrap it girls, get off the inertwebs and learn a marketable skill. It must be easy if even Ed M. can do it.

LOL

mike r

Go back and read your hunting tips, dipshit. You’re probably the biggest [bleep] moron here.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Have to get jabbed by 9/30 or lose my job. Wtf now? Don't have resources to retire... I cannot believe even liberals are ok with this kind of overreach.

They won't quit till everyone, literally, is vaccinated, dead, or in custody.

Just ignore it. Make them fire you.

Are you going to pay his bills?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Some of you guys need to join the blackfart school for unskilled laborers who hate their lives. Bootstrap it girls, get off the inertwebs and learn a marketable skill. It must be easy if even Ed M. can do it.

LOL

mike r

Go back and read your hunting tips, dipshit. You’re probably the biggest [bleep] moron here.

You sure get bleeped a lot, no wonder you are a brokedick. You might consider enhancing your vocabulary to increase your personal value, but that may require some effort.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Esox357
Wonder what will happen when Biden demands guns?

Right. You have to show your card that shows you've had all your guns confiscated if you want to keep your job.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

LOL

mike r

You sure get bleeped a lot, no wonder you are a brokedick. You might consider enhancing your vocabulary to increase your personal value, but that may require some effort.

mike r

Did you go back and read it? Lmao

You’ve never hunted have you? Like, without a guide?

TFF

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[I think a reminder of your background was needed for perspective

Men who live 25 miles from where they grew up as children and take no risks would not understand your view point.

Simple risk( lots of hard work and sacrifices, smart personal and professional decisions) and hopefully your reward vs not challenging yourself and resentment of success

quote=EdM]
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Lol EdM really feels your pain. He knows what it's like to be broke... And he wants you to know you're not as good as him. Laffin...

LOL. I was a member of the leadership team that was told to shut down our Odessa refinery that provided about the best paying job and benefits in the area. We, the leadership team, went full bore on finding them jobs at our other refineries and all were placed (and many eventually advanced that would not have happened in Odessa). Three chose not to leave. I had wives crying in my arms. This is the reality I experienced. You?

Ed howwasit moving every few years and being away from your family for long periods of time in not so nice countries and being responsible for running multi million dollar projects? Was your engineering degree easy to obtain?

I think a few members are misreading your character

Be a tough decision for me if raising a family and responsible for others and we’re living in a Biden economy. With a lot of uncertainty. It is bullschit especially if one has natural immunity which is very easy to verify. Shows how corrupt the CDC is and their anti science mandates

I won't go into the details but I reached a point in the company that only justified my compensation outside the US as the projects were small here inn the US. I needed multi-billion projects to justify my term. Nothing arrogant about that, it's just where I ran. My time away from family was tough which is why I retired with 30 years at age 53. My dear wife was the pillar without a doubt.

[/quote]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Actually thought about bringing like $1000 in cash and waving it in front of the nurse who fills out the card...

I wouldn't take that route. If it's truly a matter of principle, where's the integrity in lying about it and paying someone else to lie about it, too?

That's right. All those folks who hid Jews from the Nazis were lying to the Gestapo when asked if they knew of any hiding Jews. Those folks lacked integrity.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Have to get jabbed by 9/30 or lose my job. Wtf now? Don't have resources to retire... I cannot believe even liberals are ok with this kind of overreach.

If they fire him, he will collect unemployment insurance, no?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't quit ...stand !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good luck with whichever path you choose to take dogcatcher. Your employer likely feels that unvaccinated employees are bad for the bottom line, aka making a profit. In general, catching Covid is bad for business.

https://theweek.com/coronavirus/100...llars-to-treat-hospitalized-unvaccinated

Using data from both the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service as well as health care studies, the report's authors found that each of the 287,000 "preventable" COVID-19 hospitalizations in the last three months cost around $20,000. When multiplied together, the two numbers amount to the $5.7 billion figure.

The analysis deems "preventable" hospitalizations to be "hospitalizations of unvaccinated adults for COVID-19 treatment primarily, while accounting for any post-vaccination infections that would have been expected if this population had been vaccinated,"

Overall, the monetary cost of COVID treatment for the unvaccinated is important to note, the authors write, because it is "borne not only by patients but also by society more broadly, including taxpayer-funded public programs and private insurance premiums paid by workers, businesses, and individual purchasers."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Do you get unemployment if you're fired??? I thought you had to be "laid off" (meaning your position was terminated, not you).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You’d think.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Actually thought about bringing like $1000 in cash and waving it in front of the nurse who fills out the card...

That's what I was thinking!

Pay her to squirt the sh it on the floor instead of your arm in the private room. Done!

I figured $200 might be enough. $1K a no brainer.

$1000? Come on. No one with a good job is going to risk it for $1000. Maybe a [bleep] job, but not a good one. Especially for someone they don't know. I've got a huge box of blank cards here at work and $1000 wouldn't even make me think twice for a close friend.

The problem many of us face is any other place we would go work is now requiring you to be vaxxed before being hired. Quitting one job to stay unemployed isn't appealing. Since I have taken the flu shot in previous years, the religious exemption isn't going to caring any weight. I've got a month before I see what's really going down, but losing an easy, high income job isn't real appealing.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If you get fired and they can prove it was for cause...documents and proof (which they could make up in ten minutes) no unemployment

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Dogcatcher,

Before you go whole hog make sure of what your company requirements are.

Some outfits are taking people at their word.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Squidge,

‘IF’ it’s a financial decision for employers to force a medication on employees who don’t wanna take the medication, then ‘WHY’ is it not also a financial decision for employers to force other lifestyle choices on their employees who smoke, are obese, are sedentary, ride motorcycles, skydive, do free-solo climbing, eat unhealthy diets, drink alcohol, etc....?

I’d bet that the financial costs of Covid to employers isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to decade after decade after decade of the financial costs to employers of smoking, poor diet, and lack of exercise alone...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
If you get fired and they can prove it was for cause...documents and proof (which they could make up in ten minutes) no unemployment

That's what I thought. Here, when you apply for unemployment, they give your former employer such-and-such amount of time to contest your claim.

I've only drawn unemployment once. I basically begged my employer to be laid off (like many other employees were when this covid schidt started). Finally, they did... .and I had two whole weeks off before being called back in. Two weeks where, with the extra covid cash they were handing out at the time, I made twice as much as I made working my ass off (which everybody else continued to make.. while I was working my ass off). I wouldn't mind doing that again. I'm tired of working my ass off.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I read threads like these and remember that every human being is just a damaged baby.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Most likely not.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It won’t be long before it will be very difficult to have a job with health insurance or have your kids in public schools without the jab. The big (huge) fight coming will be over school aged kids.

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,211
Posts18,466,244
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.