Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.

Quote:
“ I have yet to meet a Jew, whether a power broker or broke, who can be trusted “

By Remsen

Tomorrow I’ll apply your fantasy internet dawdlings and the associated internet unnamed “personalities “ who play along to a comparison of the “real world”.

Be sure and checkout The Louisiana Covid Thread.

Have a good night, McBrag.
The Tootster

While you were being a lying douche, I went and mailed over a thousand rounds of .22lr and a Winchester 1904.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, believes a damn thing you say.

And now you went full retard on the covid front, which was super classy.

GFY

You seem,,,,,more upset and emotional than usual this evening.

Probably cabin fever.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen

I care what Toot says. I'm on retainer.

Unfortunately, he won't ever accept the wager, so I'm not going to get to buy $3,000 worth of awesome stuff for kids.

😕

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, the ammo and rifle are shipped, the knife should go out today (UPS doesn't do PO boxes) and all is well in the basement.

Toot has proven that he wants no part of backing up his lies:

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.

Good.

But the reason that you’re working from home is that your peers and superiors got tired of hearing about all of your egotistical bullscchitt and promoted you up and out so that the real work on-site can progress as it must.

Look busy.

But, since it is time to move on, I think proof is fair. Now, Toot will say that maybe it isn't my SF-50, but, ask yourself this: what is more likely, Goalie logged on in his home office and took a pic of his SF-50, or, did someone else think hey, I'll let goalie log in at his place and see my whole personnel file. And that person was born the same year as me?????

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Anyhow, Toot, you are a lying POS. I wish the worst for you, and hope your lying ass dies painfully from ass cancer obtained while performing fist camp duties.

I do love how you just couldn't admit you lied. I hope mocking me, then lying about me was worth proving to everyone you're not just a blowhard that won't post a picture, but you're a lying scumbag blowhard at that.

GFY

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So, the ammo and rifle are shipped, the knife should go out today (UPS doesn't do PO boxes) and all is well in the basement.

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.

Good.

But the reason that you’re working from home is that your peers and superiors got tired of hearing about all of your egotistical bullscchitt and promoted you up and out so that the real work on-site can progress as it must.

Look busy.

But, since it is time to move on, I think proof is fair. Now, Toot will say that maybe it isn't my SF-50, but, ask yourself this: what is more likely, Goalie logged on in his home office and took a pic of his SF-50, or, did someone else think hey, I'll let goalie log in at his place and see my whole personnel file. And that person was born the same year as me?????

Anyhow, Toot, you are a lying POS. I wish the worst for you, and hope your lying ass dies painfully from ass cancer obtained while performing fist camp duties.

I do love how you just couldn't admit you lied. I hope mocking me, then lying about me was worth proving to everyone you're not just a blowhard that won't post a picture, but you're a lying scumbag blowhard at that.

GFY

Does this mean I'm off retainer?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen

Does this mean I'm off retainer?

Yeah, sorry, but Toot won't pay to play.

IC B2

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, Miss Toot may have run away, but operation get kids killing stuff has been a success.

Only one thing left to ship, AND Toot has been silent for almost 3 weeks.

WINNING!!!!!

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's for the chillrens.

We're gonna need some coal for ball'z stocking this Christmas

Consuela the guys on 24 hour are picking on me again!!! Fire up your dell and get to doxing them!

Last edited by 79S; 10/06/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

No scchitt.

Good.

Look busy.

GFY

Uh oh spaghetios old toot is eating crow right now. Does he go into self imposed banishment or does he come back like nothing happened??

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
It's for the chillrens.

Consuela the guys on 24 hour are picking on me again!!! Fire up your dell and get to doxing them!

🤣

I love laughing at a post, then seeing it was someone altering I've of mine.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
It's for the chillrens.

🤣

I love laughing at a post, then seeing it was someone altering I've of mine.

Consulate is fireballs ol ladies name.. she's the computer guru in the house she does all the doxing

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Just in case anyone doubts Goalie’s claims on this thread we got a sweet Buck knife and a whittling book in the mail last week. I see bandaids in our future but Goalie is a stand up dude. 👍🏻

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheKid
Just in case anyone doubts Goalie’s claims on this thread we got a sweet Buck knife and a whittling book in the mail last week. I see bandaids in our future but Goalie is a stand up dude. 👍🏻

Thanks for reminding me that I need to mail out the chronograph.

😉

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Any of you guys have a kid that likes shooting 7.62x39? Reload?

Let me know, I found some virgin Winchester brass while cleaning up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
None of you guys with kids shoot 7.62xcommie?!?!???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mine does but he’s pretty well stocked up.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody needs 7.63x39 for their kid to blast deer with an AK or SKS?!?!????

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I can " adopt" a kid across the street.
Pic of him holding my ZPAP be good enough proof.
I think his name is James???

😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/18/21.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50

😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seeing as you and slummy never actually grabbed one of the tweaker neighbor kids for the chronograph, post a pic with the kids and it's yours.
😂😂🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50

😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seeing as you and slummy never actually grabbed one of the tweaker neighbor kids for the chronograph, post a pic with the kids and it's yours.
😂😂🤣🤣

LOL!!!!

I dont need no 7.62 x39 brass man.

I got enough to parrrrrrrrtay......

👍👍😁😁😁😁

Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
228 members (257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 33 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,641
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.