Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
https://gab.com/GotMySix/posts/106921879370617954

If you’re keeping score, the virus is so deadly, so dangerous, and the vaccine so “safe and effective”, that:

• Obama had a birthday bash with hundreds of unmasked people, and they were directed not to post pics of the event.
• Members of congress and their staff are exempt from the current vaccine mandate.
• Immigrants coming through the southern border are exempt from the current vaccine mandate.
• Mask mandates, portrayed as dire, have gone into effect “in three days”, “next Monday”, etc.
• NSW was caught using crisis actors for their sob-fest “get the vaccine” propaganda news stories.
• Ivermectin is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, used every day for hundreds of millions of humans for other ailments, but all news outlets have labeled it “horse dewormer” and anyone who uses it a quack.
• The hospital reported as turning away gunshot victims because they’re overrun with ivermectin overdoses had to release a statement as to the falsehood of that report.
• Anthony Fauci, expert on all things virus and vaccine related, won't answer the question if people who’ve had Covid need the vaccine.
• Boy's photo is used in multiple random stories as youngest Covid death.
• The virus is so dangerous, masks can be removed at restaurant tables, but not while walking to table.
• Despite millions of Americans being vaccinated, Covid cases are higher this year than last.

Feel free to add to the list...

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

Where is your quilt?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That is exactly what I picture that loser looking like.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Another uneducated science denying racist Biden voter chimes in.

Can’t believe how stupid goobers in Connecticut are. You do know as a racist white supremacist Connecticut resident that African Americans represent the highest number of unvaccinated now in the US you dumb NAZI

Originally Posted by abbydog
I read recently either FDA or another agency is studying Ivermectin and a few other drugs. That being said I took the jab as did most people I know. The second Moderna shot had me sleeping half the day, by 6 pm i was back to normal.
I read these naysayer posts yet i suspect all of you got the polio vaccine, measles, Diptheria, whooping cough and polio. Now everyone is an expert on vaccines without the PhD in infectious diseases. Blows my mind.
A political football, twisted by the far far right. Poor EthanEvans had faith in what he was taking, a man of conviction, RIP. Can’t fault him for being a man of conviction. However it’s not the common cold in every circumstance, It’s obviously more deadly tha the flu by a long shot.
If you don’t want the vaccine and get the covid, stay home at let the sick people who need surgery go to the hospital because they want to get back to normal.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

Where is your quilt?

Very compelling, Mushmouth.

You haven't been relevant since your your Eastern lawyer friends left this site years ago...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by K22
Yes I do. Are you building another one?

No I was just curious. That’s one of my favorite builds.

You should build one. I like so much I am doing another one but this time a 204.

.204s are gay.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Where are the Flave followers, our resident Virologist and our resident Medical Experts nowadays on this “Common Cold” that’s being dealt with ?

Seems that a considerable number of our Campfire posters have been directly affected and sadly, have suffered deeply as many posts here suggest.

Step up now and admit that you’ve been wrong all along.

Y’all can do it. Come on, now. Let’s hear it from the howling pack of scchitt eaters.

What prompted you to ask for atonement now?

Yes, Old Coot.

What was the catalyst for your thread?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Using the deaths of forum members to say “told ya so” is pretty low.
There’s a couple kids that don’t have their father tonight.
I don’t see the humor at all. Not only has the country been manipulated into splitting into two decisive sides based on political belief, now they’ve used this to split us again along the lines of where you stand on Covid.

But why does anyone care about where anyone else stands on COVID? The odds of dying from it appear to be very small regardless of whether you got the shot or not. Pick a side, take your chances, and live or die with the outcome. Your family and actual friends will be sad if you die or glad that you didn't. Your life, your choice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t see the humor at all. Not only has the country been manipulated into splitting into two decisive sides based on political belief, now they’ve used this to split us again along the lines of where you stand on Covid.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

But why does anyone care about where anyone else stands on COVID? The odds of dying from it appear to be very small regardless of whether you got the shot or not. Pick a side, take your chances, and live or die with the outcome. Your family and actual friends will be sad if you die or glad that you didn't. Your life, your choice.

Non-COVTARDS have a disdain for COVTARDS for the same reason that people that are pro-gun have a disdain for those that are anti-gun.

The COVTARD and anti-gun folk will always insist that they respect your wishes but the reality is that they want to incrementally impose their irrational fears onto your every day life.

This is why Americans despise a COVTARD. They are emotionally driven fugk tards and nothing more.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Where are the Flave followers, our resident Virologist and our resident Medical Experts nowadays on this “Common Cold” that’s being dealt with ?

Seems that a considerable number of our Campfire posters have been directly affected and sadly, have suffered deeply as many posts here suggest.

Y’all can do it. Come on, now. Let’s hear it from the howling pack of scchitt eaters.

With this screed the tootster has peaked in his quest to become the least respected member of the howling pack of scchitt eaters AKA the CF.

Tootie, having peaked and been outed by your nemesis Goalie it is obviously time for you to follow the example of your predecessors safariscam and stoolsample and just slink away into oblivion.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker

With this screed the tootster has peaked in his quest to become the least respected member of the howling pack of scchitt eaters AKA the CF.

Tootie, having peaked and been outed by your nemesis Goalie it is obviously time for you to follow the example of your predecessors safariscam and stoolsample and just slink away into oblivion.

mike r

You’ve always given good advice, Lil mikey, so I’ll take it.

Until tomorrow morning.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lying douchebag AND he's got class.

[\golf clap]

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Lying douchebag AND he's got class.

[\golf clap]

A douche bag is very functional, McBrag, used mainly for flushing out c unts like yourself.

Slam dunk.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Naysayers, you still have time to atone and cleanse yourselves.

Step up, come forward and apologize.

Hint:
You can use, as an example of how to properly do it, the drunkard flave’s groveling thread when he was in the midst of his AA 12 Step Program.
But, alas and alack, he promptly went straight to the ill advised but infamous Step 13 where he remains for perpetuity.

But don’t backslide like Flave. Stay focused.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Apologize for your lying? Seriously, what is the point of all of this?

You really need to leave, permanently.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Miss Toot the new Safariman. A disingenuous liar and a scumbag. Zero credibility.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you haven't had it, you're gonna get it. There is not much you can do about "pre-existing" conditions. Good luck with that. If you're fat and not working that...it's on you. You guys who think it ain't real remind me of the people who get wrecked by a natural disaster for the first time.

"Well golly gee...that never happened before."

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If you haven't had it, you're gonna get it. There is not much you can do about "pre-existing" conditions. Good luck with that. If you're fat and not working that...it's on you. You guys who think it ain't real remind me of the people who get wrecked by a natural disaster for the first time.

"Well golly gee...that never happened before."

And just like natural disasters almost nobody dies. But we still get to hear from all the swamp people about their cat box being washed away with meemaw’s wedding dress and how awful it was for the family.

Both problems have easy solutions.

Fugking move and shop online. NGAF.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
383 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 39 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.