-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Trump doubts report of Milley calling Chinese general but says it's 'treason' if true

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...chinese-general-but-says-treason-if-true

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He handled that about as well as someone can.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wow, where we really that close to war with China?

To be worried about something like that would mean for sure we have the dope on China releasing the bio weapon. Sounds like that there is alot we really don’t know I’m afraid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Milley committed treason, he needs to stand trial and face the music.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by visalia6mm

To be worried about something like that would mean for sure we have the dope on China releasing the bio weapon. Sounds like that there is alot we really don’t know I’m afraid.

LOL...put down the crack pipe. The war with China talk is just more 'Orange Man bad' propaganda....Milley is a traitorous insect.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by broomd

LOL...put down the crack pipe. The war with China talk is just more 'Orange Man bad' propaganda....Milley is a traitorous insect.

Well said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If Biden had the interests of Americans in mind at all he’da called himself and let them know that the China virus made us even and we owe them nothing.

But he has, at best, shriveled raises for balls and even less than that between his ears.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump needs to keep repeating how absurd it is to think he'd wage a nuclear strike against China

it makes Milley's actions more treasonous and rogue.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by broomd

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

In short No.

but those who bend over to take an economic phuoocking are the same sort who would bend around far enough to give their violator a rim job with their tongue while they are being violated.
The Chinese have learned a bit about brinkmanship over the course of their 5,000 year civilization...
they also don't worry about public perception and election cycles.

DJT played their own game at them better than any American that I can recall.

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 09/15/21.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That’s not how I read his statement.

. The good news is that the story is Fake News concocted by a weak and ineffective General together with two authors who I refused to give an interview to because they write fiction, not fact.

I read this as President Trump saying, it is fake news that he said or did something that gave Milley cause for concern and a justifiable reason to commit treason, not that it is fake news that Milley made the phone call.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If the phone call was made, there should be a record of it somewhere. Of course, getting the Deep State/Biden regime to release it would be like, oh, I don't know, getting Hillary's emails?

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
If the phone call was made, there should be a record of it somewhere. Of course, getting the Deep State/Biden regime to release it would be like, oh, I don't know, getting Hillary's emails?

Or Crackhead Hunter’s Laptop.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

I’ll guarantee there’s a lot we don’t know!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They were probably just worried because of all the new wars Trump got us into. Oh wait, that never happened.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
They were probably just worried because of all the new wars Trump got us into. Oh wait, that never happened.

We’ll be damn lucky if SLOJoe doesn’t get us into a Nuke shooting match with NK.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You guys need to read some American History..in particular the number of times we contacted the Russians, and they us, to assure them no response, war with them, was intended during the Cuban Missile Crises.
I`m sure you all remember the pictures that Pres. Kennedy shown us of missile bunkers, the Naval Blockade, the threat of shooting down our recce planes, orders to turn back Russian ships thought to be transporting more missiles to Cuba etc. etc.

But, I understand that was what the RED phones were for.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
The “red phone” was for the President, not one of his staffers.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by navlav8r
The “red phone” was for the President, not one of his staffers.

PREZACTLY !!!

And If they still have them, I bet they don’t let Hiden Biden ANYWHERE Near Them !

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/15/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

577 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,301
Posts18,449,049
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.