Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by mwarren
Originally Posted by add
I’m sorry, but it’s true. You put potentially lethal poison into your body because a group of people you know to have been repeatedly confirmed to be liars told you to do it. I don’t care what your retarded justifications and excuses were. You’re literally as stupid as the idiot who drinks antifreeze or huffs spraypaint.

Sure, Covid can kill you, even if you’re not old or obese, but so can stepping on the soap in the shower and you’re not injecting yourself with poison that won’t protect you from that.

When people finally begin to understand what has been done to them and their children, it’s going to look like The Purge, except it will be doctors and scientists being hunted.

https://voxday.net/2021/09/13/if-youre-vaccinated-youre-retarded/

Have you never had a vaccine? If not how did you get through school? Measles, polio, meningitis. You've never had a vaccine for any of these?

^ ^ ^

Steroid maxed retarded.

And obviously related to GunTruck40 or 50...

You sure post a lot. You might want to "add" some facts and intelligence to your bullsh*t. Everything you've said here is 100% incorrect.

^ ^ ^

Full on, Retarded.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Don't stop now.. .

Hope you pull over to post...

Ok.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
I’m sorry, but it’s true. You put potentially lethal poison into your body because a group of people you know to have been repeatedly confirmed to be liars told you to do it. I don’t care what your retarded justifications and excuses were. You’re literally as stupid as the idiot who drinks antifreeze or huffs spraypaint.

Sure, Covid can kill you, even if you’re not old or obese, but so can stepping on the soap in the shower and you’re not injecting yourself with poison that won’t protect you from that.

When people finally begin to understand what has been done to them and their children, it’s going to look like The Purge, except it will be doctors and scientists being hunted.

Have you never had a vaccine? If not how did you get through school? Measles, polio, meningitis. You've never had a vaccine for any of these?

^ ^ ^

Steroid maxed retarded.

You sure post a lot. You might want to "add" some facts and intelligence to your bullsh*t. Everything you've said here is 100% incorrect.

^ ^ ^

Full on, Retarded.

Ask this guy who's retarded:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...d-19-complications/ar-AAOropG?li=BBnbfcL

Too bad he didn't get some dewormer or hydroxy, or maybe both.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am not exactly a vaccine nut but I did get the jab because A) my job is starting to require it and I am too late in my career for a change and B) I have Canadian, English and Greenland hunts lined up and the ONLY way I will have a chance in hell to go on those hunts is to be vaxxed. Yes I am willing to risk my life for those hunts.

I have no love for the vaccinations but some of you all have some serious tin foil hats.

Forrest for the trees man.

Leisurely pursuits aren't the only thing at stake here. Enjoy your hunts...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am not exactly a vaccine nut but I did get the jab because A) my job is starting to require it and I am too late in my career for a change and B) I have Canadian, English and Greenland hunts lined up and the ONLY way I will have a chance in hell to go on those hunts is to be vaxxed. Yes I am willing to risk my life for those hunts.

I have no love for the vaccinations but some of you all have some serious tin foil hats.

Forrest for the trees man.

Leisurely pursuits aren't the only thing at stake here. Enjoy your hunts...

Agreed ......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mmmm, the cats are viscious tonight. Fight, my beauties, fight.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 5thShock
Mmmm, the cats are viscious tonight. Fight, my beauties, fight.

That's creepy!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

^ ^ ^

Steroid maxed retarded.

^ ^ ^

Full on, Retarded.

Ask this guy who's retarded:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...d-19-complications/ar-AAOropG?li=BBnbfcL

Too bad he didn't get some dewormer or hydroxy, or maybe both.

Msn..., again?

What a Most Awarded Smart Boy Prize!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Mach3
Some people have already been forced to take it to keep their jobs.

Deny vax, quit job, can't afford groceries for your kids.

Get vax, keep job, hope for the best and put food on the table.

What are you picking?

When they "mandate" you hand over your guns, you'll do the same. Those that trade freedom for security deserve neither.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
The most retarded statements I’ve heard lately; “ it’s FDA approved now”. GMAFB😆

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Mach3
Some people have already been forced to take it to keep their jobs.

Deny vax, quit job, can't afford groceries for your kids.

Get vax, keep job, hope for the best and put food on the table.

What are you picking?

When they "mandate" you hand over your guns, you'll do the same. Those that trade freedom for security deserve neither.

The powers that be who run the US of A aren't very happy with half the country at the moment. I figured at the most only 10% of the gun owners would fight to the end for their rights. If the so called vaccine is any indication of how things are going to play out we the people are still in control....and the powerful elite know it.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If ,instead, two years ago people would had taken easy steps to get healthier and increase their natural immunity we wouldn't not have a covid crisis, a Healthcare crisis and the like.
But we have a population of 30+% body fat individuals wearing masks, demanding vaccination all the while buying soda and chips and donuts at record levels. Sitting aZZ watching Hulu and ignoring the concept of total health.

Ketone bodies inhibit inflammasome activation in response to viral infections, and could thus prevent the hyperinflammatory reaction associated with the cytokine storm in severe and critical COVID-19.
Nov 30, 2020
https://www.news-medical.net › news
Could the keto diet help prevent or mitigate severe COVID-19? - News-Medical.Net

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The NBA, says they'll not force their 15% that are unvacc'd.... Added to the list of exempt elites.

--- Kid Rock 2022

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The NBA, says they'll not force their 15% that are unvacc'd.... Added to the list of exempt elites.

Good info, and I see other areas caving as well. Haven’t researched it yet but someone told me that parts of Europe (possibly just the UK) were dropping the notion of vaccine passports given the “vaccine” does nothing to stop the spread of the virus.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
"potentially lethal poison"

Christ, that's frightening. We certainly can't say that about any other drug or shot.

If they are trying to thin numbers, they are thinning their own numbers. I am not sure how much sense that makes, but the OP makes a powerful case against the vaccine.

Ignorance on display.....

Congress Exempt from Biden's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

Biden is requiring federal employees to be vaccinated, but not Congress and their staffers, nor federal judges and their staffs.

That makes even more sense. The few hundred of them want to kill off the 10's of millions of their support base while leaving 10's of millions of conservatives, who refuse to take the jab, behind.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Maybe these poor slobs that are going to lose their jobs at the hospital can go to work at the NBA?

Sounds like you just need to have lots of money to get exempt eh?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Maybe these poor slobs that are going to lose their jobs at the hospital can go to work at the NBA?

Or work in Congress

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
"potentially lethal poison"

Christ, that's frightening. We certainly can't say that about any other drug or shot.

If they are trying to thin numbers, they are thinning their own numbers. I am not sure how much sense that makes, but the OP makes a powerful case against the vaccine.

Ignorance on display.....

Congress Exempt from Biden's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

Biden is requiring federal employees to be vaccinated, but not Congress and their staffers, nor federal judges and their staffs.

That makes even more sense. The few hundred of them want to kill off the 10's of millions of their support base while leaving 10's of millions of conservatives, who refuse to take the jab, behind.

From your stance on George Floyd’s overdose death to being a Covtard, you’re just an American Grade A dumb azz.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Or work in Congress

Or the Post Office.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Or work in Congress

Or the Post Office.

Or Afghans.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,359
Posts18,468,939
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.