-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remind me again of all the wars Trump started?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m not taking up for Miley, but it is difficult to know what to believe these days. I could see this being several different things.

Allegedly Pelosi called him in a tizzy that Trump was going to start a war with China or stage a coup. I could see Miley’s response being anything from “Don’t worry. I agree completely with you and we will stop that evil bastard” to “Settle down Nancy, nothing like that is going to happen and if it were, it has to go through several different layers” or something in between. Then I could see the Chinese general calling him about what was going on.

The thing is that all this hyperbolic bullschit by Pelosi and company actually goes a long way towards creating these problems. Pelosi is arguably the third highest ranking member of governor. That means that when she starts spouting this hysterical crap, foreign governments pay attention. Her comms are undoubtedly being monitored by the Chinese and everyone else as well. God knows what she was saying. The Chinese don’t know exactly what to believe. They would be at a heightened state of alert just like we were when a Soviet leader died and there was an internal power struggle.

So, Nancy’s antics may have very well precipitated he call from the Chinese general. Everything becomes such a feedback loop that these [bleep] are actually manufacturing reality and creating instability when it wouldn’t be there otherwise.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The Real Hawkeye: By chumming up to the other anti-Americans in the guv'mint (meaning demonrats in the congress, oval office and the judiciary!)!
Simple enough to get away with - the demonrats have been doing such for many years now.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Absolutely nothing.....................let me repeat that again, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is going to happen to anyone, NO ONE.

Book it !!!

And there's just way too much evidence that it's true for it not to be.

MM

This. Unfortunately.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Will be your typical, nothing to see here folks, move along. End of story.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I understand correctly Milley assured his Chinese counterpart that the US was not going to attack China and if there were to be an attack, he would alert Gen Li ahead of time. According to this article, that's the book says. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-mark-milley-treason-china-b1920354.html

Let's assume that as a fact, since Milley penned it. Now let's play the game of migrating values. Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Dunford called Leader Xi to tell him that he thought Obama might be a threat to them and that he'd warn Xi if Obama launched a strike.

Are D's okay with that? Are you okay with that? Does the law allow that.

Let's take it a little bit further. Obama launched a strike on China. Our sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters dutifully carried out their oath and followed through with Obama's orders to strike. Given that China was alerted, they were ready, and they slaughtered our forces by the tens of thousands. Would that have been legal? Would that have been moral?

Another scenario that could have resulted. As we do on a regular basis, we launched a satellite or something else into space. Taking the warning of an impending attack seriously, China assumes the launch is a threat to them and mounts a massive counter-strike. Is Milley a hero?

Milley risked lives, and Milley was willing to lead our men and women into slaughter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
General Milley Rides Through Streets Of Beijing Shouting ‘The Americans Are Coming!’

[Linked Image from media.babylonbee.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m not taking up for Miley, but it is difficult to know what to believe these days. I could see this being several different things.

Allegedly Pelosi called him in a tizzy that Trump was going to start a war with China or stage a coup. I could see Miley’s response being anything from “Don’t worry. I agree completely with you and we will stop that evil bastard” to “Settle down Nancy, nothing like that is going to happen and if it were, it has to go through several different layers” or something in between. Then I could see the Chinese general calling him about what was going on.

The thing is that all this hyperbolic bullschit by Pelosi and company actually goes a long way towards creating these problems. Pelosi is arguably the third highest ranking member of governor. That means that when she starts spouting this hysterical crap, foreign governments pay attention. Her comms are undoubtedly being monitored by the Chinese and everyone else as well. God knows what she was saying. The Chinese don’t know exactly what to believe. They would be at a heightened state of alert just like we were when a Soviet leader died and there was an internal power struggle.

So, Nancy’s antics may have very well precipitated he call from the Chinese general. Everything becomes such a feedback loop that these [bleep] are actually manufacturing reality and creating instability when it wouldn’t be there otherwise.

My reading of the report is that milley INITIATED the call to Chinese Gen.

NOT received it. Very different.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No matter how you look at it, he's a piece of schit.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by JoeBob

My reading of the report is that milley INITIATED the call to Chinese Gen.

NOT received it. Very different.

Yeah, maybe, but then again I don’t know it and I don’t trust anyone to tell it to me.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It hasn’t been proven to be true…..YET!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

He's still a piece of schit for plenty of other reasons.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Does anyone think Woodward and Costa would print that if they couldn’t back it up? I would think an accusation of treason could have consequences if you’re not a liberal ....

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Or even the firing squad?

Well, first of all we need to know whether the allegations are true. Remember, they're brought by Bob Woodward, who doesn't have a particularly good reputation recently in that area. He could just be trolling the MAGAts. It's not as though he has a good name to protect.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

And I am sure the NSA,FBI,CIA,DOJ are on it....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
From his office

“His calls with the Chinese and others in October and January were in keeping with these duties and responsibilities conveying reassurance in order to maintain strategic stability," Butler said, adding that the "meeting regarding nuclear weapons protocols was to remind uniformed leaders in the Pentagon of the long-established and robust procedures in light of media reporting on the subject.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...hinese-official-against-trump-s-n1279262

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Miley has confirmed the phone calls to his Chinese counterpart, Biden today replied to a reporters question, "He has complete confidence in Gen Miley". Miley will get away with his "Treasonous" act.

Since the IRS scandal with the Tea Party groups, Benghazi etc.....No Democrat has been held accountable for
any crime.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Complete with Rinos yawning / doing nothing, and looking for more face time on Faux.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by funnybone
When you listen to Carlton s h it for brains Tucker you start to think like a s h it for brains like tucker.

Trump is the worst president of all time. Milley did us all a favor by making sure the unhinged trump could not destroy the world.
trump was and is the biggest security problem this country has ever had. trump is a man with evil intent.

trump is a murder and war criminal. Not for what he did anywhere where else in the world but right here in America.

You guys don`t deserve a country like America.
.................FunnyBONER! You are a lying pile of pure dog CRAP! It is you who does not deserve America. You are just a pure idiotic and lying delusional scumbag. I could list all of trump's accomplishments for the good of this country, source them as facts....But it would be complete waste of time to try and educate a slimeball such as yourself.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
DU retards come here to troll. We can't troll the DU because there's
So many rules to protect those snowflakes.
Fuggin puzzys

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 257wthbylover, 16 invisible), 1,595 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.